Been a very unlucky person my whole life and I need some advices

Helen471

I'm 20f, my childhood was filled with tears, I've felt so down all my life and good things barely happen to me, my health is not the best, I didn't go to the university I want, instead, I went to one that I really hate. I also want to immigrate to another country but I don't know if I can do it in the future since I don't have many money and I'm not a very lucky person. Please give me some advices, thank you.

Last edited:

blackbery

Hiya, Cannot read the chart. Can you give you birth details or post from the website Astrodienst? We need a chart to read. And I'm sure you suffered & are in pain but it won't be forever. You have your whole life ahead.

I'll respond if you post the chart to tell you about all the good stuff you have in your astrology.

:smile:

I'm 20f, my childhood was filled with tears, I've felt so down all my life and good things barely happen to me, my health is not the best, I didn't go to the university I want, instead, I went to one that I really hate. I also want to immigrate to another country but I don't know if I can do it in the future since I don't have many money and I'm not a very lucky person. Please give me some advices, thank you. https://ibb.co/VDmbFj6

https://ibb.co/g7KWhbB

Helen471

qNcRl7Z

Here's my picture, I don't know if you can see it since I edited it on my post but it didn't appear. :))

blackbery

Hey there, I can't read the chart, is it an Indian chart? There is a section for that kind of astrology, I think it's called the Vedic section.

Hopefully, they can help you over in that area.:smile:

Helen471

Hey there, I can't read the chart, is it an Indian chart? There is a section for that kind of astrology, I think it's called the Vedic section.

Hopefully, they can help you over in that area.:smile:

I'm still new to this horoscope things. I did try to get my chart from your recommended website but I can't edit my post or upload my image, I don't know where I did wrong, but thank you anyway. :)

blackbery

You can pm or post your date of birth, time, place & I can post the chart, it can be complicated if you are new.

I'm still new to this horoscope things. I did try to get my chart from your recommended website but I can't edit my post or upload my image, I don't know where I did wrong, but thank you anyway. :)

Zora

Account Closed
qNcRl7Z

Here's my picture, I don't know if you can see it since I edited it on my post but it didn't appear. :))

Hi Helen,

the chart you've posted is a chart for vedic readings - as is it is called
Shodasa-Vargas-Printout

But we are here on western astrology - you need a different chart pic - like the attached one -for example. You have to first cast your chart, store it as a file on your mobile or on your pc and then you can upload it from there into your post by using the button looking like a paper clip next to the smiley button.

You alternatively can post your birth details here. And if one has casted a chart for you - you can delete them from your post afterwards.

But without a legible chart - nobody can be of help to you.

Attachments

• ! Astro chart example.jpg
    ! Astro chart example.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Helen471

Hi Helen,

the chart you've posted is a chart for vedic readings - as is it is called
Shodasa-Vargas-Printout

But we are here on western astrology - you need a different chart pic - like the attached one -for example. You have to first cast your chart, store it as a file on your mobile or on your pc and then you can upload it from there into your post by using the button looking like a paper clip next to the smiley button.

You alternatively can post your birth details here. And if one has casted a chart for you - you can delete them from your post afterwards.

But without a legible chart - nobody can be of help to you.

Oh I get it now, thank you for telling me that, thank you very much.

Zora

Account Closed
I'm 20f, my childhood was filled with tears, I've felt so down all my life and good things barely happen to me, my health is not the best, I didn't go to the university I want, instead, I went to one that I really hate. I also want to immigrate to another country but I don't know if I can do it in the future since I don't have many money and I'm not a very lucky person. Please give me some advices, thank you.

Yes - thx - this chart is a better legible one.:smile:

Your birth-axis - ASC and DC at point of your birth is on a special, sensitive and vulnerable degree of 0° leo - between 2 sign qualities and two energies - cancer and leo - like beeing born sitting between two chairs not knowing were to take place and afterwards in life like always between 2 opportunities - hesitating what to do - scared to choose one of two and to lose the other one and then to discover the choice what was made - was the wrong one - and the other one is gone now for ever.

Your sun ruling your ASC and your 2nd house - physical body existence and self-esteem is still above horizon in a moon ruled 12th house and witha special vulnerable and sensitive house cusp of 0°cancer, too. And your 12th house sun is inconjuncted by pluto in 5th house - ruling 5th house - for me - as male principle sun house -also house of own father.

You may have felt yourself as rejected and not welcomed from your father at point of your birth - for a certain reason - because your father perhaps wasn't prepared for having a child - that time of his life.

4th house in your chart in sign of libra, ruled by venus - shows your early childhood experience, shows your own mother as first female gender support, how to feel in a female body and how you felt yourself and your needs nurtured from your mother. 4th house shows your own basic trust- you later on go out into the world with and how it was shaped from mother experience and shows how you felt yourself as child and is your personal feeling to feel at home and welcomed.

Your venus showing your mother is in taurus n 10th house - more busy outside and squares your natal uranus - ruling your 8th house. 8th house is among others also about shock experiences and death/near to death experiences - showing that your mother had a difficult time at point of birth and couldn't be that much available for you - as a mother.

A restless and quickly getting nervous mother energy - able to change own mood quickly - not able to give you a strong earthgrounded feeling of basic trust and with a tendency to overact or exaggerate in her emotions - venus semisextiles jupiter in a venus ruled 11th house.

And that you had to protect yourself and to develop an own world with intercepted sag in 5th house - you didn't show to others nor talk about- to protect your own life and your emotions with moon in sag and to keep your creativity, dreams alive and to protect your being different from your family -the inner wound moon conj. chiron conj. in intercepted sag.

Helen471

Yes - thx - this chart is a better legible one.:smile:

Your birth-axis - ASC and DC at point of your birth is on a special, sensitive and vulnerable degree of 0° leo - between 2 sign qualities and two energies - cancer and leo - like beeing born sitting between two chairs not knowing were to take place and afterwards in life like always between 2 opportunities - hesitating what to do - scared to choose one of two and to lose the other one and then to discover the choice what was made - was the wrong one - and the other one is gone now for ever.

Your sun ruling your ASC and your 2nd house - physical body existence and self-esteem is still above horizon in a moon ruled 12th house and witha special vulnerable and sensitive house cusp of 0°cancer, too. And your 12th house sun is inconjuncted by pluto in 5th house - ruling 5th house - for me - as male principle sun house -also house of own father.

You may have felt yourself as rejected and not welcomed from your father at point of your birth - for a certain reason - because your father perhaps wasn't prepared for having a child - that time of his life.

4th house in your chart in sign of libra, ruled by venus - shows your early childhood experience, shows your own mother as first female gender support, how to feel in a female body and how you felt yourself and your needs nurtured from your mother. 4th house shows your own basic trust- you later on go out into the world with and how it was shaped from mother experience and shows how you felt yourself as child and is your personal feeling to feel at home and welcomed.

Your venus showing your mother is in taurus n 10th house - more busy outside and squares your natal uranus - ruling your 8th house. 8th house is among others also about shock experiences and death/near to death experiences - showing that your mother had a difficult time at point of birth and couldn't be that much available for you - as a mother.

A restless and quickly getting nervous mother energy - able to change own mood quickly - not able to give you a strong earthgrounded feeling of basic trust and with a tendency to overact or exaggerate in her emotions - venus semisextiles jupiter in a venus ruled 11th house.

And that you had to protect yourself and to develop an own world with intercepted sag in 5th house - you didn't show to others nor talk about- to protect your own life and your emotions with moon in sag and to keep your creativity, dreams alive and to protect your being different from your family -the inner wound moon conj. chiron conj. in intercepted sag.

Thank you for your reply, I do have a better relationship with my mother than that with my father. My mom taught me a lot of great things and I'm grateful for it. I just wanna know if I had a chance to immigrate in another country since I have a feeling that I can develop abroad.

Helen471

In your childhood too ? And what about - what you wrote in your first post ?

all due to your bad father relationship ?

No, It's just a part of it, another reasons came from my friends, teachers in school and my bad luck. Those are the main things in my childhood.

blackbery

I've never seen a birthchart starting at 0 Aries. Very powerful, the initiation.
You also have the lucky :sun::northnode: conjunction, meaning that you are in total control of your own destiny. No matter what kind of childhood you've had, you have the power to change your life.

Do you know where you want to live? Do you speak the language? Do you have a friend or a sibling that will emmigrate with you? That way, you won't feel so alone. I think you very well could move to a foreign country with your :moon::sagittarius::sextile::uranus:. You want change, to want to experience different cultures so likely you will do it when you can. Maybe you can work in big tech or other company like that where the company will sponsor you & give you a 2 yr visa & a job for that time. Different countries give different visa depending on what career you are in.

If you have no marketable job skills, that's okay too, you can work as a nanny, restaurant worker, etc.

Ever heard the expression: Where there's a will, there's a way.

If you want to leave your homeland, you can do it if you focus on that. With the :mercury::opposition::pluto: you can go overboard with drama and imagine things that you've blown out of proportion. Like your title for instance. No way with your chart, are you born unlucky. Actually, the opposite, you have lovely aspects & a unique way about you.

Maybe in 2022, the plandemic will calm down & you'll be able to travel more easily. I didn't see your chart with transits but that's a good way to time when it's likely you will emmigrate.

Bon Voyage!

:love::love::love:

Helen471

I've never seen a birthchart starting at 0 Aries. Very powerful, the initiation.
You also have the lucky :sun::northnode: conjunction, meaning that you are in total control of your own destiny. No matter what kind of childhood you've had, you have the power to change your life.

Do you know where you want to live? Do you speak the language? Do you have a friend or a sibling that will emmigrate with you? That way, you won't feel so alone. I think you very well could move to a foreign country with your :moon::sagittarius::sextile::uranus:. You want change, to want to experience different cultures so likely you will do it when you can. Maybe you can work in big tech or other company like that where the company will sponsor you & give you a 2 yr visa & a job for that time. Different countries give different visa depending on what career you are in.

If you have no marketable job skills, that's okay too, you can work as a nanny, restaurant worker, etc.

Ever heard the expression: Where there's a will, there's a way.

If you want to leave your homeland, you can do it if you focus on that. With the :mercury::opposition::pluto: you can go overboard with drama and imagine things that you've blown out of proportion. Like your title for instance. No way with your chart, are you born unlucky. Actually, the opposite, you have lovely aspects & a unique way about you.

Maybe in 2022, the plandemic will calm down & you'll be able to travel more easily. I didn't see your chart with transits but that's a good way to time when it's likely you will emmigrate.

Bon Voyage!

:love::love::love:

Thank you so much, this means a lot to me. Maybe I'm not so unlucky after all. :love::love::love: