SCORPIO Is the STRONGEST and MOST IMPORTANT sign

The19thLaw

Pluto is also quite an overrated planet, saying this as someone whose Pluto aspects almost everything in my chart. Pluto is generational and not as specific meaning that it has little relevance to the individual compared to more personal planets.

Scorpio is in fact one of the weaker signs of the zodiac, it is why they are so desperate to convince everyone that they are powerful.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am not sure if I would over rate it and I have a lot of my planets in aspect with Pluto, including conjunct my ASC and SQ my MC, I have felt it, but it did not give me power, it has destroyed me on many occasions, but I do regenerate for the umpteenth time x

In truth, the sun is the most powerful of all the planets, which is why astrologers are desperately trying to weaken it and portray an overrated sign like Scorpio as powerful.

Humanitarian

Scorpios had a bad wrap in astrology for a long time, this is their time to come out and shine...and they recently pushed Aquarius out of the leadership role.
(Pluto/Scorpio/:pluto:/:scorpio:) is actually also have a good side too and the good side of :pluto:/:scorpio: is very spiritual. The Pluto actually want healing our dark sides and those dark sides of the human life when the Pluto is conjunct Chiron/Chiron is in Scorpio is come out to the world to make the world a better place

Last edited:

sentR89day

What about Aries? Aries is important because it is related to the physical avatar, your human body. Without a body to incarnate in you wouldn't even have a mouth to speak, or fingers to type?
What about Cancer? Your emotions? Your intuition? If your intuition has helped navigate and saved you over the many years of your life? Should we ignore the Moon, or the sign Cancer?
Libra? Relationships are very important; They make society.
Aquarius and friendships; No one wants to be alone. So friendship, and Aquarius, really matter to most people.

Scorpio is a very important sign. But other signs are just as important.

david starling

What about Aries? Aries is important because it is related to the physical avatar, your human body. Without a body to incarnate in you wouldn't even have a mouth to speak, or fingers to type?
What about Cancer? Your emotions? Your intuition? If your intuition has helped navigate and saved you over the many years of your life? Should we ignore the Moon, or the sign Cancer?
Aquarius and friendships; No one wants to be alone. So friendship, and Aquarius, really matter to most people.

A Bull could crush a Scorpion in no time flat! :lol:

Monk

Premium Member
Scorpios tend to destroy themselves because of their need for revenge, so they can be unwise, so I'm not sure why there's this obsession with these Scorpions!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know this post is all about Scorpio, but I do think it applies to (In my case) Pluto conjunct the Ascendant too. I have lost count of how may times I have tried to destroy myself, only to transform with a new look and bounce back.
I feel the Pluto energy. Pluto is powerful
I might agree, i have Scorpio rising, Pluto and Regulus on M.C. but am a Leo, but revenge i learned very early not to indulge in, Regulus means if you do inflict revenge you will find it will bring you crashing down!
The truthful pen is mightier than the sword.

tinat

My pluto in scorpio in 12th is 'dont look at me' but everybody does. I get the looks all the time and those arent always the positive ones. People usually hate me or love me.

JUPITERASC

Would love to depending on situation 😁

SCORPIO is associated with MARS - and the Military

"..The formidable Swedish CV90120 light tank has recently received an astonishing upgrade
that almost seems to push the armored vehicle into the realms of science fiction.."
IF the project continues as planned
the CV90120T will be able to deliver devastating firepower
while remaining technically invisible to the enemy :)

A proper ghost tank!

sentR89day

I'm not talking about my Scorpio brother.
One of my ex friends was a Scorpio. He was way too emotional for me! I had to cut the friendship; We were friends for eight years!
I'm sympathetic towards his childhood, and still am, but I had reached a limit! I was not/still not his therapist or an emotional bucket!
He was a great guy but an emotional drain; He still is a great guy but go talk to a therapist please!!!??

Humanitarian

And if Pisces don't exist, we don't have this forum and we are more prone to 3D-ism than other beings in other realms

LeoJeo

Something that comes to mind with Scorpio is that it has a higher form as an Eagle and it signals overcoming fears and obstacles on the ground and gaining a higher perspective. Its interesting because Scorpio really is a private sign. I have Scorpio midheaven conjunct Scorpio moon and Scorpio Pluto which is trine Leo Venus and conjunct Sagittarius Jupiter. I am a pretty private person, I don't like using my profile picture, just because I like the anonymity of it. There's power in a message that doesn't really have a face behind it to attach it to. Its raw and unfiltered. Perhaps that's why people with Scorpio and Pluto energy like to transform people and things, since its the planet of rebirth and transformation. Its a tough energy to go through, especially since something like Scorpio moon really does like the dark and truthfully powerful emotions.

The energy of the water signs can be described as the different aspects of the ocean:

Cancer is the waves and motion of the ocean
Scorpio is the deepness and darkness of the ocean
Pisces is the vastness and size of the ocean

I wouldn't say Scorpio is the most important sign. Each sign is part of a whole 12 sign zodiac and all of them participate in telling a story of growth and evolution of the individual consciousness of beings here on Earth.

GeminiSun

I have Sun, Mercury and South Node in the 8th house... Pluto in the 1st, Scorpio Rising and many Pluto aspects. I agree, Scorpio is the strongest sign. Only a true Plutonian would have been able to survive everything I've been thru in the last 13 years.

I went to HS with this guy who's life went in a similar direction as mine and he ended up committing suicide. I know most people would have given up in my circumstances.