Love with foreigners or in foreign land

sequestra

Hmm, interesting thread. Trying to work mine out now because every SO I've had was either of a very different ethnic heritage or foreign born (the latter always both). And now I love an american who is white like me but very bloody far away.

I wonder if sag rising conj jupiter/uranus is enough to do it. I mean gemini is on my DC conjunct my moon, but then my 9th house is in cancer and so it's ruler is in the 7th = that must be it?

I expect to probably live overseas eventually, or traipse back and forth. I've already lived in another country for two years and then that guy came here to live with me but it all turned to poopie. I have no qualms with relocating again and again, love it in fact (well so long as it's financially viable).

serafin5

Thought I'd put in my dos centavos since I have no planets in the 9th house or in Sagittarius. However, all of my asteroids are in Saggi; Juno, Vesta, Lilith, Ceres. A couple in the first and a couple in the second. My father is from Nicaraqua, Central America and my ex-husband is from Mexico. I honestly never thought that the asteroids meant very much, at least in the begginning, but this has to be the explanation for my love of foreigners, right? I've had friends from so many places too.

Could that be it then?

Gracias, Serafin5

Humanitarian

My dad has :

His desc is at 27 scorp.
Jupiter conjunct descendant.
Jupiter opp Moon(universal significator of wife)
Jupiter trine Venus(universal significator of woman, ruler of his 5H & dispositor of his juno)
Uranus conjunct IC.

My mom has :(time unknown)

sun square uranus
mars conjunct jupiter(universal significator of man)
juno trine jupiter

My parents who come from 2 different countries & religions met in an entirely different country with a different state religion, became friends, fell in love, married & reproduced. :biggrin:

I've :

desc in cancer.
leo intercepted.

Sun in sagittarius(intercepted significator of husband)
mercury in sagittarius(lord of 5H & moon's dispositor)
mars in sagittarius(universal sig of men)
venus in sagittarius(lord of 9H/4H & universal significator of relationships)
juno in 9H.

mercury conj venus
venus conj sun
sun conj mars

uranus trine moon.(lord of 7H)
uranus opp desc.

I've dreamt of marrying japanese, korean, spanish, french, russian, kuwaitis, sri lankan, pakistani & english men. when it comes to americans, it's only the soldiers who I'm really into. Moreover, everytime I'm at the airport, I'm oogling at a foreigner...:devil: :love:

Almost all my relationships & flings have been in a foreign land or with a foreigner and ALWAYS with someone from a different religious background. The social background as well varies. One of them was a distant cousin 2 years younger while the last one was 8 years older. One of my flings was a salesman while one of my ex's was a businessman with millions in his bank.

Jupiter can manifest in any form, doesn't always have to be a foreigner.
I'm a mixed race myself and I have 7th house ruler(Jupiter) in 9th house, Sag 7th house and Sag Venus and Sun,10th house Uranus in Pisces and Neptune also conjunct Jupiter in 9th house both trine Moon and Ascendant and my Moon trine my Rising exact(Libra moon) and the 12th house is also the house for foreign land too like 9th house, My 12th house and 5th house ruler are in Sagittarius.

C0rnholio

What a blast from the past!

I haven't been very active here lately, but I can post an update about my love life. I recently married a Brazilian woman that I met on the plane 1.5 years ago while we both traveled from Sao Paulo to the US. We sat next to each other, and one thing led to another. Pretty amazing!

comdoc

I have natal Sag Jupiter stationary in 5th House trine Aries Sun in 9H trine Leo Mars in 12H 3-4* above Leo ASC.

Expatriated twice to SE Asia. Former fiance in Indonesia where we met. My Leo Mars and stellium moved to 5th House there with Aries Sun in 1st House. I returned to US after a glorious year of heaven-on-earth romantic reverie; her family blocked her expatriation to join me.

Ex wife in Malaysia where my relocation ASC become Pisces, Aries Sun in 1H and Leo Mars/stellium in 5H. Married and together 3 years. I returned to US and marriage fell apart.

Believe it or not I am still looking for a foreign spouse! Possibly in Vietnam with same Aries rising/Sun in 1H and Leo Mars/stellium in 5H or Colombia with Aries Sun in 7H and Leo Mars/stellium in 11H. No plan to return to US!

CapAquaPis

I have a Neptune in Sagittarius but in the 6th house and it turns out that's the degree of foreigners and immigrants (21-23' range), my father happens to be from another country and he's a Sagittarius in the mid-Dec range. I had GFs of different races, along with other religions, ethnicities, nationalities, cultures and economic classes...and I look at my natal chart to find indications of a diversity of lovers from outside the country or outside my group.