Will I be penalized ? Help

Scherzy

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I received a notification from my university that a disciplinary investigation was opened against me.
I am asked to make an oral or written defense, frankly, there are parties in the case that I am right, although not entirely, and I want to tell the incident honestly.In the oral investigation, I will have to make a defense to the board of professors.
Other methods were also told by some of the people I consulted, but I would like to tell the board honestly. I hope they show mercy and empathy.
and I hope this will mitigate the punishment, at least like reprimand rather than suspension, or a minimum duration of suspension.
My question: Will I be suspended from school altogether?
(as I said, with my defense, my hope is to get a lesser penalty) will things turn out to be the worst?
Thank you.
Here is the chart - as I login in mobile here is the link

Last edited:

tikana

very interestin chart

so Lets take a look

You are saturn sitting strong in 1st house Looks good. retro but it is ok i think
venus is the school
they dont think evil of you . exalted
plus approaching a trine
on their end

plus there is TOL from moon to ssaturn through venus
nothing bad

they are in a bit of a mess bc they are in accidental debility so they are in a bit of a loss. (8th house)

IMO no no suspension and i dont think it is as bad as you think
uranus in 4th house end of matters ruled by venus
it is a trine

I wouldnt worry about it imo

when did you ask this question?
Venus is already in scorpio

Last edited:

Scherzy

very interestin chart

so Lets take a look

You are saturn sitting strong in 1st house Looks good. retro but it is ok i think
venus is the school
they dont think evil of you . exalted
plus approaching a trine
on their end

plus there is TOL from moon to ssaturn through venus
nothing bad

they are in a bit of a mess bc they are in accidental debility so they are in a bit of a loss. (8th house)

IMO no no suspension and i dont think it is as bad as you think
uranus in 4th house end of matters ruled by venus
it is a trine

I wouldnt worry about it imo

when did you ask this question?
Venus is already in scorpio
I sm so sorry tikana it was mistake here is the chart

tikana

dang That is a change

okay so

you are jupiter in 12th house retro - not goood
it has 1 minor dignity so i guess it is ok but still not strong (12th house is almost always bad news)

L9 is your uni - mars - meh .. it is def malefic mars in libra and about to get burned by the sun once sun enters libra
the other thing is mars is not making a direct aspect to jupiter
and mars will head on with saturn which rules your 12t house (I HAVE no clue what it is that doing) .. it is pretty aggressive clash between mars and saturn. They might not be able to do much as if something will stall them from doing something harsher. I don't know what to think i am just throwing a thought. I DONT like that mars in angular in 7th yet you are hidden retro in 12th. You are stripped of powers. :(
Venus 2nd great benefitial planets is out of the orbs with jupiter and that is stripped of powers too bc she is in scorpio. plus approaching with a square whole separating from saturn with a square

what I do like is merc end of the matters trining your jupiter
I guess you wont be burned as bad as you think
but you are not out of the dark woods. I'd say probation of some sort
I Just DONT like that full moon hard opposition out of 1st to 7th house

let us know
Thnx

Scherzy

dang That is a change

okay so

you are jupiter in 12th house retro - not goood
it has 1 minor dignity so i guess it is ok but still not strong (12th house is almost always bad news)

L9 is your uni - mars - meh .. it is def malefic mars in libra and about to get burned by the sun once sun enters libra
the other thing is mars is not making a direct aspect to jupiter
and mars will head on with saturn which rules your 12t house (I HAVE no clue what it is that doing) .. it is pretty aggressive clash between mars and saturn. They might not be able to do much as if something will stall them from doing something harsher. I don't know what to think i am just throwing a thought. I DONT like that mars in angular in 7th yet you are hidden retro in 12th. You are stripped of powers. :(
Venus 2nd great benefitial planets is out of the orbs with jupiter and that is stripped of powers too bc she is in scorpio. plus approaching with a square whole separating from saturn with a square

what I do like is merc end of the matters trining your jupiter
I guess you wont be burned as bad as you think
but you are not out of the dark woods. I'd say probation of some sort
I Just DONT like that full moon hard opposition out of 1st to 7th house

let us know
Thnx
tikana, should I tell the truth or use strategy in my defense? I am so afraid:(

IleneK

Premium Member
I will open this by admitting that this is none of my business. For sure.

And at the same time, I feel like it needs to be said that we ought not rely on a horary to determine if we should tell the truth. Even if it brings dire consequences, believe me, if we don't live up to what weu did now, we will surely have to live up to it eventually.

And there is a compounding of consequences when we let fear get the best of our morality and ethics. And then you have to deal with the greater matter down the road.
It's okay to be really afraid. And then also tell the truth, no matter what a horary chart might point to. The chart has no conscience. You do.

Now, please ignore this entirely if that is your wish. Or send this non-astro comment to the moderators; they will likely delete it
icon7.gif
, which is okay, too.
But I felt this needed to be voiced and I sincerely wish you the very best in the difficult time.
Warmly,

tikana

I will open this by admitting that this is none of my business. For sure.

And at the same time, I feel like it needs to be said that we ought not rely on a horary to determine if we should tell the truth. Even if it brings dire consequences, believe me, if we don't live up to what weu did now, we will surely have to live up to it eventually.

And there is a compounding of consequences when we let fear get the best of our morality and ethics. And then you have to deal with the greater matter down the road.
It's okay to be really afraid. And then also tell the truth, no matter what a horary chart might point to. The chart has no conscience. You do.

Now, please ignore this entirely if that is your wish. Or send this non-astro comment to the moderators; they will likely delete it
icon7.gif
, which is okay, too.
But I felt this needed to be voiced and I sincerely wish you the very best in the difficult time.
Warmly,

suspension from college is brutal... you cant transfer to another school without disclosing about the incident

IleneK

Premium Member
suspension from college is brutal... you cant transfer to another school without disclosing about the incident

I think I understand the consequences of suspension from college.

I am referring to a larger matter, the personal damage of premeditated dishonesty, lying, to avoid the consequences of one's actions.

We can brush it off now, the lying. But there will be consequences for the brushing off, the lying, later. They may be very well worse than doing the right thing, owning up to our miscalculations, or errors, accepting the genuine consequences and LEARNING from it.

tikana

I think I understand the consequences of suspension from college.

I am referring to a larger matter, the personal damage of premeditated dishonesty, lying, to avoid the consequences of one's actions.

We can brush it off now, the lying. But there will be consequences for the brushing off, the lying, later. They may be very well worse than doing the right thing, owning up to our miscalculations, or errors, accepting the genuine consequences and LEARNING from it.

i have an extremely negative feelings towards any school system (but i am trying to stay objective to the question), if the querent skrewed up he/she should try to get out of the situation as clean as possible even if it involves taking a dirty game play / defensive stance

btw chart shows that the school is wrong as it is (look at that L9 in dignity aries) and in original question it is mars in libra (again malefic)
IMO get out as clean as possibly .. eff them

IleneK

Premium Member
i have an extremely negative feelings towards any school system (but i am trying to stay objective to the question), if the querent skrewed up he/she should try to get out of the situation as clean as possible even if it involves taking a dirty game play / defensive stance

btw chart shows that the school is wrong as it is (look at that L9 in dignity aries) and in original question it is mars in libra (again malefic)

Yeah, to all that.
And I am hear to say that you still tell the truth.
If you can't defend yourself with the truth then you have no defence.
What you have are lies to cover up the truth. Just saying what it is.

What OP does is his/her business.
I'm just pointing out a broader viewpoint that merits real consideration. You and I, tik, my good friend, we can agree to disagree.
And let us allow OP make their own best decision which that they, not you or I, will have to live with.

Last edited:

tikana

Yeah, to all that.
And I am hear to say that you still tell the truth.
If you can't defend yourself with the truth then you have no defence.
What you have are lies to cover up the truth. Just saying what it is.

What OP does is his/her business.
I'm just pointing out a broader viewpoint that merits real consideration. You and I, tik, my good friend, we can agree to disagree.
And let us allow OP make their own best decision which that they, not you or I, will have to live with.

Horary can point the way. It is to OP to make a right decision.
both charts are pretty malefic if you ask me.
I am not pressuring anyone to do anything. A. I dont know what happened . B. none of my business. I just read horaries.

:)

I feel the same. I respect you greatly!

sinhtheslumberingdragon

OP implied his own guilt though. I don't think L9 in poor diginty means that.

tikana

OP implied his own guilt though. I don't think L9 in poor diginty means that.

Look at that Lord of 9th. it is vicious.. its dispositor is in equal sh*tty placement and dont forget that mars is approaching saturn with a trine which rules 3rd. the issue will be resolved in querent's favor even if he/she bends the truth. What makes things worse for L9 is last aspect was opp with sun! That is not even out of the orb despite the fact that they are in different signs.

Last edited: