Urgent advice needed on marriage

astro2016

I'm furnishing my cousin's birth details.Its been long time since,we are looking alliance for him.He doesn't accept any alliance and keeps evading. Actually,what is the problem with him ?
Is he asexual? Does he have interest in marriage.What kind of wife he is destined?Will he have a happy married life? Your advice will be of great help to us

Last edited:

creativei

Its all karma !

2nd house of family is afflicted by joining 6th lord and aspected by 8th lord . 7th lord jupiter is debilitated . in d9 rahu in 2nd 2nd lord in 12th in the enemy sign cancer sat as 7th lord in 1st is good but he holds 6th lordship too so he showing 6th house power first . chances of marriage is less . also so far he had bad dasas which obstructed his marriage process . only good thing is in d9 jupiter aspecting 7th ensures marriage . but it wont be happy married life . just for the sake of family they live another thing is putrakaraga jupiter is deb lost his charm also 5th lord is aspected by 8th lord this all not good . indicates loss of childrens . in d7 also 5th house is afflicted by malefic aspects . so progeny is doubtful . will have to do lots and lots of penance and charity works if god wishes his marriage will happens do offerings to ur kula devata family deity also do visit jupiter shetra and do all prayers for marriage to happen there is a famous place called alangudi in tamilnadu where specificaly made for planet jupiter go their and do all offerings

your cousin is not eunuch only he doesnt have bliss of wedlock . what to do its all purva janma deeds .. hope god .

If at all it should happen it must happen before 2023 but still i feel not sensible to even predict this because in this age which girl will come even he marries no place of marital harmony sorry to be negative but im saying practically ... .

marriage happens only if god opens his eyes wide with mercy heart ! .

astro2016

Thanks so much for responding. Can you kindly elaborate on your statement " but it wont be happy married life . just for the sake of family they live"
You mean to say,he won't have sexual intimacy with his spouse? or difference of opinion?

creativei

Thanks so much for responding. Can you kindly elaborate on your statement " but it wont be happy married life . just for the sake of family they live"
You mean to say,he won't have sexual intimacy with his spouse? or difference of opinion?

I have said enough but still u asking the same i said he is not eunuch only bereft of wedlock . he is capable male but devoid of married bliss . venus is well placed no doubt but other things should corporate for happy married life, what if marriage life is filled with thrones and sorrows . purpose of marriage is to have kid here both jupiter and 5th house is afflicted practically any girl in this age hard to conceive . if 2nd house of family is afflicted then person family wont be happy and peaceful it will be like battlefield . again im saying indeed he has chance for marriage but wife will be trouble some and there will be age difference and temperamental differences . his family has to accept without any demand because he has crossed the youth and just for family sake and need of companion he must accept any women . even he has a chance of getting married to second hand women who already finished one innings ! . so he should be open minded . wife may be working possible he choose from his prof . wont obey your cousin independent arrogant stubborn fond of luxuries . even she separate him from his family . she will be pretty brown color well to do well built . mostly comes from west side . marriage should happen before 2023 after that no chance . ....

astro2016

Thanks so much for taking time and answering my query patiently. I'm sorry,if my query irked you. Because there are certain doubts,which can be cleared through astrology as we can't ask the person directly. Hence,I put forth the query. Thanks so much once again.

creativei

Thanks so much for taking time and answering my query patiently. I'm sorry,if my query irked you. Because there are certain doubts,which can be cleared through astrology as we can't ask the person directly. Hence,I put forth the query. Thanks so much once again.

oh its ok im happy if your doubts are cleared please feel free to ask anymore further .

parasara says if 12th lord is in 3rd 6th 8th then person wont get marital happiness for your cousin 12th lord in 8th along with asc lord this is somewhat problem . as you know 12th is bed pleasures . 12th lord in kendra trikona gives bed pleasures , for harmony between couples bed pleasure is important else it reflects in day to day affairs . off course he has sex desire , 2nd lord in 10th makes a person libidinous . also person will have trouble in progeny . actually his current venus dasa would have marriage if its not joined with 6th n 8th lords also venus placed in 6th navamsa . all that obstructed his marriage . again its all in the gods hands lets pray n hope for good . also im so happy and amazed by you no cousin takes this much interest even own siblings itself not caring each other but you are so concerned about him your husband/wife is lucky ti have gem person like you .. may god bless you and your cousin ..

astro2016

I follow all your answers on the forum and thus could perceive your expertise .I'm very happy that you took up the query and responded. Even I have interest in astrology. Just a clarification: his second lord venus is in 9th house. Thanks once again !

creativei

I follow all your answers on the forum and thus could perceive your expertise .I'm very happy that you took up the query and responded. Even I have interest in astrology. Just a clarification: his second lord venus is in 9th house. Thanks once again !

oh sorry im about to say its as per rasi moon sign sorry for typo as per moon sign his 2nd lord in 10th right !