Surgery scheduled to donate a kidney to my Libra/Virgo-Rising mother on dialysis

Hi,

A the end of December 2012, my mom's kidneys literally completely stopped functioning. They believe what she had as an autoimmune disease like anti-gbm causng glomerulonephritis.

Her birth info is: Sep 24th, 1953, 06:45: AM in Marion, Illinois. I've spent a good deal of time comparing data and attached a report from Horoscope Explorer breaking down all the specifics.

So far, I did a transit chart for September 16th and found that her Moon will be in Libra during this time. I've read in several places this is not good for a surgery. I also just found out that if I didn't donate to her, she's only looking at maybe a month or so until a deceased donor would come along.

Questions
  • Does anything stick out in her chart for Kidney disease?
  • How does Sep 16th look for a surgery date?
  • If I wanted to use a transit chart and try to go back and observe a sequence, what type of aspects would be key ones to look for?

Attachments

• MOM_HORO_FINAL.PDF.zip
    953 KB · Views: 23
Thank you. Here is the result:

Attachments

• astro_245gw_21_mom_2015913.69526.10609.gif
    astro_245gw_21_mom_2015913.69526.10609.gif
    64 KB · Views: 25

JUPITERASC

Whether or not 16 September is

and/or

is not a good date to schedule a kidney donation
is an ELECTIONAL astrology matter

and so

An event chart is required of the day and hour and location of the possible kidney donation :smile:

If you would then post your event chart with the word 'Electional' at the beginning of your thread title
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
then members who wish to practice their Electional astrology skills shall know their attention is required

Marinka

The chart you posted is distorted and not readable. Please check to make sure the chart is readable after you attach it.

JUPITERASC

Hi,

A the end of December 2012, my mom's kidneys literally completely stopped functioning. They believe what she had as an autoimmune disease like anti-gbm causng glomerulonephritis.

Her birth info is: Sep 24th, 1953, 06:45: AM in Marion, Illinois. I've spent a good deal of time comparing data and attached a report from Horoscope Explorer breaking down all the specifics.

So far, I did a transit chart for September 16th and found that her Moon will be in Libra during this time.
I've read in several places this is not good for a surgery.

I also just found out that if I didn't donate to her,
she's only looking at maybe a month or so
until a deceased donor would come along

Questions
  • Does anything stick out in her chart for Kidney disease?
  • How does Sep 16th look for a surgery date?
  • If I wanted to use a transit chart and try to go back and observe a sequence, what type of aspects would be key ones to look for?
Regarding the possible kidney donation, your own natal chart requires assessment
not just your moms :smile: