Will I make good money this year?

Arena

Well, decided to cast one horary for myself as it's a beginning of a new year. Happy new year to you all :)

I can feel that even though I started a new job last year selling real estate and things have been ok money wise, I do have concerns as it does need to pick up a bit so I can call it to be "well off". I am not complaining as such - just hoping things will get a bit better so that my family will have money and I'd like to be able to travel with them this year, the little ones have never been abroad.

So for that to happen and for my money worries to go away I need to sell properties, more so than just having money for our bills. And I can tell you the reason I worry a bit is because I do not get anything paid unless I sell - so very irregular income.

This is my concern now and I casted a horary in my preferred method/style for the latitude where I live. I firmly believe sidereal with whole sign houses gives me the best answers. I'll cast one with Regio in tropical for those who like to look at it that way - but would appreciate that those of you who know horary look into my first chart first.

I'll give my insights of the chart in next post.

Then I'll post a Regio tropical chart. But do give your insights to this one anyway. :)

Attachments

• Will I make good money this year.jpg
    Will I make good money this year.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 29

Arena

Ok, let me start telling you my insights about this particular chart asking about money.

I see that I am Jupiter, same significator as the 4th house (which is descriptive since I sell real estate) - and am placed in exaltation in 8th house of "other people's money" So this is a good description of the situation. So it seems to give the impression that I will sell a lot of "other's people's properties or be able to get their money (my income is indeed dependant upon that).

Well I'd like to look at the first house and second house as well. The 10th would also play a roll here... so I'll just see how they connect in this chart.

In the first house I see the Sun with me and conjunct Pluto - Sun rules the 9th which is indeed describing my state of mind as I really want to be able to travel this year, maybe even more than once. Pluto may describe that passion, or the success of it.

In the second house of money I see Mercury, ruler of 10th house and conjunct Venus which seems to be a good sign... except that they are ruled by Saturn and sextiling it in 12th house of losses??? Mars the malefic is about to leave my 2nd house - which is a good thing.

Now, the position of the Moon puzzles me. Placed in my 7th house (others) in hard separating aspects ... but maybe the good sign here is that it will change signs to enter the 8th in about 7 units of time, maybe 7 weeks which might also be indicative of the time when things start to pick up a bit?

Arena

And now, here is the Regio tropical chart - it does not tell me as much and the houses are very skewed.

Although I can see I am Saturn and also in 8th house. Venus is money and Mercury is real estate, conjunct in 1st house.

Ruler of MC is Jupiter, placed in 7th making a square to me and opposition to Mars, but separating.

The Moon is in 7th, approaching Jupiter retro - NOT VOC since it is still in aspect with the Sun and Uranus ...but will soon make an opposition to the Venus-Mercruy conjunction and a trine to Saturn. But has to change signs first.

I really have not an idea what to make of this Regio chart - but I also do think Regio is not working up in high latitudes like mine. So there is an alcabitius chart as well in there.

Attachments

• Will I make good money this year_Regio tropical.jpg
    Will I make good money this year_Regio tropical.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 25
  • Will I make good money this year_Alcabitius tropical.jpg
    Will I make good money this year_Alcabitius tropical.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 22

tikana

i am looking and i think i should move closer to you and torture other astrologers!

i am getting a YES

here is why

moon will trine saturn
sun L8 sitting in your L1

Jupitre retro but it is not bad it is weak due to retrograde but strong by essential dignities

T

Arena

Well, isn't that GREAT :)
So we can agree on this one - showing something similar in both systems - and Regio not working here.

Sounds good. It is funny also how the 9th house is strongly indicated in both zodiacs. Which is a big factor concerning my question.

I have a few more good questions to come... but will wait a bit between asking them ... and I'll ask in the order of if they come strongly into my mind, that is the time to ask.

Last edited:

tikana

here is the thing

no matter how you look

if you read the chart properly, you should derive to the same answer

T

Sunrise

Dear Arena! I think the first months of the year will have some difficulties because Jupiter ruler of the 10th are critical degree and retrograde in the 7th.
You as a Saturn in the 8th house (money of others) but also quite nervous-anxiety- just change the sign - that recently has changed the situation for you.
But along the way if you see the signifiers will turn retrograde and perhaps rethink some things.
Your finances seem to have stability though. Also signifiers 8th (the money of others on your own first house) money comes to you and is under your control. But be careful because as I said above, the main signifiers will backup-retro and moon (the other) will enter the weakness of Saturn. Also here Jupiter is in the fall of Saturn = you.
My opinion is that it would be so careful.
good luck
I diden t know the system with the hole sign (vedic) and horary i keep reading your interprations with this chart....:innocent:

Arena

Thanks Sunrise.
I will point out to you though that it is in my view impossible to use Regio in my high latitude. It calls for a different house system, like whole sign, Porphyry, Alcabitius or something that works in high latitudes. Most of the regular house systems do not work in very high latitudes.

This is why tikana has read the chart with Alcabitius, coz Regio does not work. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)