Astrological indicators of me aging well? Will I age well??

vitas

Any indicators of me aging well or becoming better looking as I age?

astrochart.gif

Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526

Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00

Last edited:

JeffT

With your sun in Virgo, you may very well age gracefully on a physical level, looking much younger than your years. Also, your ascendant is ruled by Venus, an indicator of physical attractiveness.

vitas

With your sun in Virgo, you may very well age gracefully on a physical level, looking much younger than your years. Also, your ascendant is ruled by Venus, an indicator of physical attractiveness.

Thanx jeff lol.. I aprpeciate the honest answers, unlike some people lol...

RosieOne

I wasn't joking. I didn't know what you meant by the question. My first thought is that you wonder if you will become a wise old elder? Or are you talking about having a young looking body when you are old? Will you be someone who worries about youth when you are old? That would seem a great waste and shame to me. But then, I am old.

vitas

I wasn't joking. I didn't know what you meant by the question. My first thought is that you wonder if you will become a wise old elder? Or are you talking about having a young looking body when you are old? Will you be someone who worries about youth when you are old? That would seem a great waste and shame to me. But then, I am old.

Aging well, will I still look good into my old ages, and will I have a youthful appearance, also wil my life get better with age? and will I finally be successful as I age in the professional world and romance world lol... Those are the questions I'm refferring to...

RosieOne

These are more like Horary astrology questions. I do not practice predictive astrology, rather I practice free will astrology. I don't believe anyone can predict very accuratley whether you will choose to use your talents and body well, or whether you will abuse them. That is up to no one but you.

Trouble with being a Virgo Sun is that you can put yourself on health regimes etc. that are too perfect, and then fall off the wagon - over and over. This causes horrible stress to the body - yo-yo dieting makes people fat and too much exercise causes injuries and so forth. SO, it is important for you to calculate humanity and moderation into your regimes.

With a Mutable Grand Cross you have information coming in, all the time, in every way imaginable. Easy to get too stuck in your head, worry, not be able to stop thinking and processing - all wrinkle making. Make lists and slow down, work at your own Taurus Rising pace. And follow your North Node, which will keep you happy and fulfilled. In your case learn to meditate in active (Aries) ways. Running or yoga might be very good.

Read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Aries: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/aries-north-node-libra-south-node.html

NN in 12th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south.html

vitas

These are more like Horary astrology questions. I do not practice predictive astrology, rather I practice free will astrology. I don't believe anyone can predict very accuratley whether you will choose to use your talents and body well, or whether you will abuse them. That is up to no one but you.

Trouble with being a Virgo Sun is that you can put yourself on health regimes etc. that are too perfect, and then fall off the wagon - over and over. This causes horrible stress to the body - yo-yo dieting makes people fat and too much exercise causes injuries and so forth. SO, it is important for you to calculate humanity and moderation into your regimes.

With a Mutable Grand Cross you have information coming in, all the time, in every way imaginable. Easy to get too stuck in your head, worry, not be able to stop thinking and processing - all wrinkle making. Make lists and slow down, work at your own Taurus Rising pace. And follow your North Node, which will keep you happy and fulfilled. In your case learn to meditate in active (Aries) ways. Running or yoga might be very good.

Read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Aries: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/aries-north-node-libra-south-node.html

NN in 12th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/06/south.html

You know, i keep hearing about chiron and mutable crossess, what exactly is that suppose to mean? and you are correct my mind is like a magnet for information, is that good or bad? also i heard i have potential to be a great legendary warrior and athlete?

RosieOne

I call people who have strongly Chironic scopes (Chiron is the Bucket Handle of your scope, and part of that Grand Mutable Cross), alive during the first revolution of Chiron around the Sun since it's discovery, Chiron's Knights. You got trained up in past lives in Chiron's Way. Chrion was a healer, teacher, warrior, artist/magician and an astrologer. You should work to be those things too. The work will come easily. Partly because you are smart and also because you have done it all before in past lives.

Not an easy life, but a great life. A purposeful life. But Chiron also creates fast karma. Eat junk food and feel sick as a dog. Go left when you knew you should go right and BAM!

Alway take the high road. High integrity, like Chiron had, is the only true success, because crooks are losers, by definition. They feel icky in their hearts at best, or lack a heart, so who cares about them when they care so little about anything?

You are super Earthy - Virgo Sun/Mercury, born into the Taurus Rising Tribe with a Capricorn Midheaven, which means you are here to be an incorruptable leader, boss, authority. You need to leave a body of work behind you,

Virgo Sun with an explosive Venus/Moon/Pluto stellium in the 6th House? Study anger management. Hard to make you lose your temper, but when you lose it you can destroy everything you have created in a volcanic moment. Way to balance this energy is hard physical labor, and meditation, dream work, and/or helping people less fortunate than you are.

Taurus Rising folk are super important at this time in history where the bad guys took all the money, and products being made are ****. Taurus Rising folk are here to live the life movie of a truly rich person, rich in every way. Beauty, skill, craft, detail - nothing shoddy.

Too much stuff is wrong. Just right is right.

Eliminate waste. Be stubborn about going at your own pace and doing each task with love and satisfaction.

I will speak about that Grand Cross tomorrow.

Last edited:

vitas

I call people who have strongly Chironic scopes (Chiron is the Bucket Handle of your scope, and part of that Grand Mutable Cross), alive during the first revolution of Chiron around the Sun since it's discovery, Chiron's Knights. You got trained up in past lives in Chiron's Way. Chrion was a healer, teacher, warrior, artist/magician and an astrologer. You should work to be those things too. The work will come easily. Partly because you are smart and also because you have done it all before in past lives.

Not an easy life, but a great life. A purposeful life. But Chiron also creates fast karma. Eat junk food and feel sick as a dog. Go left when you knew you should go right and BAM!

Alway take the high road. High integrity, like Chiron had, is the only true success, because crooks are losers, by definition. They feel icky in their hearts at best, or lack a heart, so who cares about them when they care so little about anything?

You are super Earthy - Virgo Sun/Mercury, born into the Taurus Rising Tribe with a Capricorn Midheaven, which means you are here to be an incorruptable leader, boss, authority. You need to leave a body of work behind you,

Virgo Sun with an explosive Venus/Moon/Pluto stellium in the 6th House? Study anger management. Hard to make you lose your temper, but when you lose it you can destroy everything you have created in a volcanic moment. Way to balance this energy is hard physical labor, and meditation, dream work, and/or helping people less fortunate than you are.

Taurus Rising folk are super important at this time in history where the bad guys took all the money, and products being made are ****. Taurus Rising folk are here to live the life movie of a truly rich person, rich in every way. Beauty, skill, craft, detail - nothing shoddy.

Too much stuff is wrong. Just right is right.

Eliminate waste. Be stubborn about going at your own pace and doing each task with love and satisfaction.

I will speak about that Grand Cross tomorrow.

Hey can you speak about my grand cross.

RosieOne

Grand Crosses are super powers, but they are not easy to get up and working right. All Crosses (Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable) are about juggling. Takes practice to become a good juggler, and you are bound to drop a ball and then drop them all, and then you just big them up and start juggling again.

The points of each Square needs you to schedule individual time and attention, and the two opposition need to be balanced, to work together like a good marriage. Your Grand Cross impacts the 2nd and 8th Houses and the 5th House and 11th House. You need time in Nature, your own money, time to support good self esteem, and you need time to work with other people's resources, and intimacy and power. Your need time for fun, for your kids, for self expression and socializing and time for being part of a community, for groups, or a cause, for being a Public Person.

Don't ignore any of these areas. Weight them equally. Otherwise you drop the balls again...

Now this is a Mutable Grand Cross so the super power is about communication, information, broadcasting and networking and discovering and listening and Guidance and talking and writing and knowing and learning...

You have the ability to receive and transmit information in 4 distinct ways. 1. Gemini is about talking to people, reading and broadcasting. 2.Virgo researches and experiments scientifically, 3. Sage - travels and explores new worlds and quests and 4. Pisces receives Guidance from dreams and meditation and/or through service to the oppressed.

Obviously the downside to this great potential gift is extreme info.-overload. And it is challenging to bring the right sort of information to whatever probelm arises, also easy to forget to DO all four types of info gathering. Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly planners are highly recommended.

With time and practice, however, you have an amazing ability to KNOW STUFF, in mundane-spiritual ways.

People who have Mutable Crosses and no Fixed planets are very scatter-brained. But you have that Taurus Risng and Scorpio stellium, so you are blessed to be grounded.

Last edited:

LucasB

Hello, Sorry for the direct answer but I don't think your physical body is going to get much better with time:

1. Both lord of the Ascendant (venus) and moon are in their fall/exhile. That by it self doesn't help your health very much.

2.Your 6th house (Chronic illnesses) ruler is venus in scorpio, conjunct the moon, once again weakening your body.

3. Saturn who rules old age is in the eigth house

4. Ruler of the I.C. is the moon who's poor state has been discussed

vitas

Grand Crosses are super powers, but they are not easy to get up and working right. All Crosses (Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable) are about juggling. Takes practice to become a good juggler, and you are bound to drop a ball and then drop them all, and then you just big them up and start juggling again.

The points of each Square needs you to schedule individual time and attention, and the two opposition need to be balanced, to work together like a good marriage. Your Grand Cross impacts the 2nd and 8th Houses and the 5th House and 11th House. You need time in Nature, your own money, time to support good self esteem, and you need time to work with other people's resources, and intimacy and power. Your need time for fun, for your kids, for self expression and socializing and time for being part of a community, for groups, or a cause, for being a Public Person.

Don't ignore any of these areas. Weight them equally. Otherwise you drop the balls again...

Now this is a Mutable Grand Cross so the super power is about communication, information, broadcasting and networking and discovering and listening and Guidance and talking and writing and knowing and learning...

You have the ability to receive and transmit information in 4 distinct ways. 1. Gemini is about talking to people, reading and broadcasting. 2.Virgo researches and experiments scientifically, 3. Sage - travels and explores new worlds and quests and 4. Pisces receives Guidance from dreams and meditation and/or through service to the oppressed.

Obviously the downside to this great potential gift is extreme info.-overload. And it is challenging to bring the right sort of information to whatever probelm arises, also easy to forget to DO all four types of info gathering. Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly planners are highly recommended.

With time and practice, however, you have an amazing ability to KNOW STUFF, in mundane-spiritual ways.

People who have Mutable Crosses and no Fixed planets are very scatter-brained. But you have that Taurus Risng and Scorpio stellium, so you are blessed to be grounded.

Wow thank you, I have so many questions but idk where to start, however what do you think about lucasb statement below? I have about ten questions to ask you, is that ok?

Hello, Sorry for the direct answer but I don't think your physical body is going to get much better with time:

1. Both lord of the Ascendant (venus) and moon are in their fall/exhile. That by it self doesn't help your health very much.

2.Your 6th house (Chronic illnesses) ruler is venus in scorpio, conjunct the moon, once again weakening your body.

3. Saturn who rules old age is in the eigth house

4. Ruler of the I.C. is the moon who's poor state has been discussed

im sorry but can you go into details furthermore about everything that you said? saturn who rules old age is in the eight house, so what exactly does that mean for me? also 6th house ruler in venus scorpio, chronic illnesses? and how exactly does that doesn;t help my health im new to astrology, so can you go into details as to why i will suffer poor health & look like **** as I age? Seriously though I am highly interest as to why and potentially how...

RosieOne

I have so many questions but idk where to start...
I have about ten questions to ask you, is that ok?

This is the standard Grand Mutable Cross getting stuck place. I have given you much to think about on a subject that is deeply important to you (the subject of YOU) and your Gemini, Virgo, Sage and Pisces archetypes within are all clamoring for more, yelling "Me, me, imput, imput!" at the same time. Thus the whole system kind of clogs up. So even though you have SO MANY QUESTIONS, you don't know where to start.

I juggle Fixed and Cardinal Cross energies, with zip Mutable. This means I juggle (or attemnpt to juggle) realities, models, viewpoint, stubbornesses and I juggle leadership modalities and abilities. Which also means that for me imagining you and your brain gives me vertigo. So no way am I going to answer all your questions, or even listen to them. Anything beyond another one or two more queries and you can pay me for my services.

OR, given your super powers and Chironic Mark, you can learn astrology with your turbo powers, and soon answer some of MY questions.

What you need is a LIST (and a schedule and a budget). List the questions you need to ask someone (Gemini). Check out what you can learn by reading and researching (Gemini. Virgo), run some astrology tests and quests (Virg, Sage), and ask to remember what you already know from past lives (Sage, Pisces). Call on Chiron's help and let your mysterious Pisces powers brings info. to you from the Mystery (Pisces, Gemini)

however what do you think about lucasb statement below?

Again, I don't do predictive astrology. I am a contrary Aquarius. Soon as someone predicts something negative for me, I tend to decide to prove them wrong. I experience life as a many faceted, many fractal-ed, constantly changing thang.

And of course, astrology is an ancient art and were astrologers able to predict anything in enough detail to make a difference, then astrologers would have become the richest, most powerful people on earth long ago.

But maybe I am wrong? I believe this is a Vedic astrology prediction and there is a whole section here on this forum for you to try out.

Last edited:

vitas

I have so many questions but idk where to start...
I have about ten questions to ask you, is that ok?

This is the standard Grand Mutable Cross getting stuck place. I have given you much to think about on a subject that is deeply important to you (the subject of YOU) and your Gemini, Virgo, Sage and Pisces archetypes within are all clamoring for more, yelling "Me, me, imput, imput!" at the same time. Thus the whole system kind of clogs up. So even though you have SO MANY QUESTIONS, you don't know where to start.

I juggle Fixed and Cardinal Cross energies, with zip Mutable. This means I juggle (or attemnpt to juggle) realities, models, viewpoint, stubbornesses and I juggle leadership modalities and abilities. Which also means that for me imagining you and your brain gives me vertigo. So no way am I going to answer all your questions, or even listen to them. Anything beyond another one or two more queries and you can pay me for my services.

OR, given your super powers and Chironic Mark, you can learn astrology with your turbo powers, and soon answer some of MY questions.

What you need is a LIST (and a schedule and a budget). List the questions you need to ask someone (Gemini). Check out what you can learn by reading and researching (Gemini. Virgo), run some astrology tests and quests (Virg, Sage), and ask to remember what you already know from past lives (Sage, Pisces). Call on Chiron's help and let your mysterious Pisces powers brings info. to you from the Mystery (Pisces, Gemini)

however what do you think about lucasb statement below?

Again, I don't do predictive astrology. I am a contrary Aquarius. Soon as someone predicts something negative for me, I tend to decide to prove them wrong. I experience life as a many faceted, many fractal-ed, constantly changing thang.

And of course, astrology is an ancient art and were astrologers able to predict anything in enough detail to make a difference, then astrologers would have become the richest, most powerful people on earth long ago.

But maybe I am wrong? I believe this is a Vedic astrology prediction and there is a whole section here on this forum for you to try out.

wow thanx lol, i understood the concepts you've expressed and its entirety since you said it was ok to ask you two more questions I have two questions for you:

1) So according to my chart I am very powerful? by powerful I mean a person who can manifest his goals with endurance/stamina and being able to handle stress efficiently also being finishing what I start? Physically and mentally powerful? I can achieve greatness if I work on the things you've mentioned.

2) Will I succeed at a young or old age? and do I have potential to be a famous celebrity or icon in the world? I mean doesn't my chart indicate someone who's highly attractive/magnetic & will be very well known in the public's eye?

RosieOne

I didn't say you are powerful. I said your have a potential super power, called a Grand Mutable Cross but you don't have it up and running. So you come across as slow, when in truth you are very smart. Again, I don't do predictive astrology.

Will I age well? I mean, be cute when I am old so that my daughter's friends think I am cool and want me? Will I be famous, rock the world, impress everyone? Will they fear me? Will they adore me? Am I powerful?

No. Just narcissistic, insecure and boring. Or so it seems.

Except I am your astrologer and you know, you really do have a very successful life, potentially. And you are smarter than you seem. And Saturn just went over that Venus/Pluto/Moon conjunction in Scorpio, and THAT probably hurt, so you are licking your wounds right now, and need some hope.

Well, you aren't going to get through life without a broken heart.

Astrology is a map. Self esteem is a big issue for you this life, a Chironic wound. Women can rock your world, like nuke it. Your Grand Cross is a total drag, you can't stop thinking and it distracts you from thinking just a little bit deeper.

What do you want? Of course yiou can be very successful. You are a Virgo/Mercury Sun, Taurus Risng with Capricorn Midheaven. You are a builder. You must set little goals and achieve them step by step. Every step will feel like a success, and you will achieve the greatest success when you are an elder.

But what IS success? Is 60hr weeks in a cubicle, going up the corporate ladder success?

Success must be on your own terms to be real success.

Being Chironic is not about what your ego wants either. You must follow your SOUL. Study your North Node. And learn astrology.

vitas

I didn't say you are powerful. I said your have a potential super power, called a Grand Mutable Cross but you don't have it up and running. So you come across as slow, when in truth you are very smart. Again, I don't do predictive astrology.

Will I age well? I mean, be cute when I am old so that my daughter's friends think I am cool and want me? Will I be famous, rock the world, impress everyone? Will they fear me? Will they adore me? Am I powerful?

No. Just narcissistic, insecure and boring. Or so it seems.

Except I am your astrologer and you know, you really do have a very successful life, potentially. And you are smarter than you seem. And Saturn just went over that Venus/Pluto/Moon conjunction in Scorpio, and THAT probably hurt, so you are licking your wounds right now, and need some hope.

Well, you aren't going to get through life without a broken heart.

Astrology is a map. Self esteem is a big issue for you this life, a Chironic wound. Women can rock your world, like nuke it. Your Grand Cross is a total drag, you can't stop thinking and it distracts you from thinking just a little bit deeper.

What do you want? Of course yiou can be very successful. You are a Virgo/Mercury Sun, Taurus Risng with Capricorn Midheaven. You are a builder. You must set little goals and achieve them step by step. Every step will feel like a success, and you will achieve the greatest success when you are an elder.

But what IS success? Is 60hr weeks in a cubicle, going up the corporate ladder success?

Success must be on your own terms to be real success.

Being Chironic is not about what your ego wants either. You must follow your SOUL. Study your North Node. And learn astrology.

LOl very very interesting but could you elaborate as to why women will rock or nuke my world? & what makes you say self esteem is a big issue for me in this lifetime?

RosieOne

Moon - Mom, and Venus - Women, and Pluto - Boom.

Venus conjunct Pluto: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/venusplutoaspects.html

Moon conjunct Pluto: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html

Chiron - your soul's wound is in Gemini (communication) in the 2nd House of Worth. You may have been born into poverty, or your parents are wounded around money. You got limited in your ability to communicate coming in.

Thus you will consciously or unconsciously work to heal these things, and in the process you will be able to heal these problems in others. If you do your Chiron Knight gig at age 50 and beyond, after your Chiron Return, you will be greatly blessed. Again, Chiron was a Master 1. Warrior, 2. Astrologer, 3. Healer, 4. Teacher, 5 Artist/Magician and you should be these things too.

Self esteem means that you feel, you experience your own worth, even if the rest of your kith and kin and the masses, don't see it. Self esteem is freedom from the need to make people think you are worthy. Rather it is knowing with core confidence that you possess sterling integrity, honor, trustabilty and wisdom. Self esteem is liking yourself because you are proud of yourself, because you have lived a good life.