I got in car crash — Mars Transit my Ascendant

AppLeo

Yikes.
Would it not be more soothing to visit a skilled nonforce chiropractor than to worry about your astrological transits?

astrological transits are a lot more interesting than bone adjustments
also, i didn't get hurt really
the ambulence guys checked my blood pressure and all that jazz and said I didn't have to go to the hospital if I didn't want to

AppLeo

Your life, and you know that ambulance guys are emergency services professionals focused on the moment, not on your long term well being. ? Anyway, glad you didn’t die.

I wasn't really hurt, so my life is not in danger
just a stiff neck, achy legs, and a bruised chest... not a big deal

im glad I didn't die too

Lin

This was the FIRST of your accidents. So...it's a wakeup call.

YOu have Saturn inconjunct your Mercury. You weren't paying close attention or were driving too fast. If it was a moose then probably you were on a road that doesn't usually have a lot of traffic. Therefore the temptation to drive fast is strong.

But between transits to come, and especially Mars which will be in ARIES for months this year, you had better become a safer driver.

You also have an inconjunct in your natal chart. Jupiter inconjunct Mercury. Also you have Mars inconjunct Uranus....which is an incendiary aspect in any chart.

So...next time there will be fire.

It's up to you......
LIN

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Good to know came away with a shock and some bruises only.

On March 8, transit Moon was sitting on your natal Mercury (natural ruler of cars and driving) in Leo in the 8th house - first issue
Mars, as you correctly noted was transiting over your Asc and in opp to your natal Mars. As somebody above noted, Mars rules your 3rd house, so that can often determine Mars' areas of influence are in your case.

These two did it for you. You see even though you will have Moon often on your natal Merc. in the 8th, but that combo of Mars opp Mars and Moon at that time on your Merc. is not going to be that often.

Hkk

Account Closed
I got in a car crash because of the moose; it wasn’t my fault.

Mars rules 3rd. You have a very strong mind 💪 🧠

The mooses’ time was up, sadly 😥 and you were the strongest mindset person around. Imagine someone else who didn’t have your mind set and wasn’t into spirituality or astrology. They could have been deeply deeply affected.

You will be ok. Once you get into an accident one is always always wary and after a while your confidence is back but the situation is never forgotten so you will be more aware of what is possible and what could jump out in front.

I’m glad you are ok and you feel ok. Just keep an eye on yourself. I’m sure you will anyway but sometimes after a few weeks or so you can feel stuff like whiplash etc however I think you will be good. Just glad you are ok and can tell us the tale 😍

david starling

Mars rules 3rd. You have a very strong mind 💪 🧠

The mooses’ time was up, sadly 😥 and you were the strongest mindset person around. Imagine someone else who didn’t have your mind set and wasn’t into spirituality or astrology. They could have been deeply deeply affected.

You will be ok. Once you get into an accident one is always always wary and after a while your confidence is back but the situation is never forgotten so you will be more aware of what is possible and what could jump out in front.

I’m glad you are ok and you feel ok. Just keep an eye on yourself. I’m sure you will anyway but sometimes after a few weeks or so you can feel stuff like whiplash etc however I think you will be good. Just glad you are ok and can tell us the tale 😍

Unless the Moose's family takes him to court for reckless driving! :w00t: