Will this Relationship lasts ?

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
I have a question in my mind.
I'm in a relationship with a girl.
Will this Relationship lasts till death do us apart in this lifetime ?

nzaemue.png

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

At the time you have raised this question related to relationship and long term as partner or likewise, indications are that relationship and partner lords are forming good relationship and in the house of question. That's a very good sign.
Only point of concern is that lord of question is not in connection with Love relationship and partner, but chances are good.
It will be better to have positive approach. This can be a good relationship

Somna7H

Banned
At the time you have raised this question related to relationship and long term as partner or likewise, indications are that relationship and partner lords are forming good relationship and in the house of question. That's a very good sign.
Only point of concern is that lord of question is not in connection with Love relationship and partner, but chances are good.
It will be better to have positive approach. This can be a good relationship

Thank you!
I'm having positive approach since the beginning
Not sure about her because she is very secretive.
I would like to ask one off topic question.
Is it possible to see if there is Marriage or not from two people's natal charts(Synastry, Composite etc) ?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi,
I have a question in my mind.
I'm in a relationship with a girl.
Will this Relationship lasts till death do us apart in this lifetime ?

It does not look favorable to me.

Both you/Jup and her/Mer are weak in the matter by essential dignity, both in fall. They also do not aspect.

Rather she/Merc, in the your 12th house of hidden enemies, is retrograde, moving away to become combust the Sun.

Somna7H

Banned
It does not look favorable to me.

Both you/Jup and her/Mer are weak in the matter by essential dignity, both in fall. They also do not aspect.

Rather she/Merc, in the your 12th house of hidden enemies, is retrograde, moving away to become combust the Sun.

Thank you!
It's really disappointing to me. 😩😩😩😩