Will my ex husband and I get back together

Golden

I left my husband last year and have been wondering if we are going to reunite. We have both been seeing other people. The divorce needed to happen at the time so I have no regrets about leaving. I have been upset that he’s had his lady friend in front of our son and my son has found certain things inappropriate. I do miss him and how he treated me. We also have a son together. I’m hoping we just needed some space.
As for the chart, I find moon in Scorpio 15 degrees which makes it Via Combusta, and I believe in it’s fall. I notice it’s the last degree of Via Combusta. I see mercury and sun in 7th house, Taurus. I think the sun represents him? Not sure if he’s sun or Saturn, bc he’s not the most confident man. I have read where the particular placement of the moon in this case does not make it the end all/be all.
I created this chart while we were at my daughters/his stepdaughters graduation. We had a nice time and I could tell we still have feelings for one another. I have attached the chart. Any input would be great.

Attachments

• BAD6C9C8-CDDB-47ED-9622-736B442E9792.jpg
    BAD6C9C8-CDDB-47ED-9622-736B442E9792.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

waybread

Golden, I don't see this happening any time soon. You are symbolized by Mars, weakened by being in the sign of its fall, and in the not-wonderful 8th house. He is symbolized by Venus, and secondarily by the sun and Mercury. Venus has some strength, domiciled in Taurus; but it's in his turned 12th house, suggesting some subterfuge or deceit in his life now. Mars and the moon are not able to make helpful contacts with his significators.

As you point out, the moon is in its fall and in the via combusta so-- despite your many terrific personal qualities-- you're not in a strong position re: your ex.

I know (from sad experience) how easy it is to hope for a reconciliation when you still love someone. But even if you got together, do you have any real evidence that your ex would behave better now than he did when you decided on a divorce? Apparently whatever he wanted to do with his lady friend was more important to him than being appropriate around your son.

It's easy to have regrets about an ex when you don't have a new man in your life, or when you're not happy being single. Maybe this is a good time to focus on your emotional well-being, and being socially active.

Golden

I would have to say you’re right about everything. I was unhappy for most of my marriage. I would be going back for the wrong reasons. My finances have not been the greatest. I was dating someone with wonderful outer qualities but it did not work out, which has left me discouraged. Thinking maybe I should just go home. My ex actually has not changed a bit. I do miss our home and having a safe place, a security blanket. It is rough out here but I know I can make it with God by my side. Thanks for the reminder about enjoying life. Despite the one dating issue, I have been having a blast. Being able to finally have fun dating and laughing and living. I think I was having a moment when I think about it rationally. Again, God knows what’s best for me.
I thank you kindly.
Could you explain more about what’s going on with him. Is he being deceitful or is he being deceived. He’s a non-readable moon in Aquarius.
He’s not good with money and also a closet but faithful bisexual.

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks, Golden.

This is just a hunch, but you mentioned that he is a closet bisexual. With Venus-Uranus in the 6th (his turned 12th house) it is possible he is involved in something that could be broadly defined as "unusual sexuality" or a type of relationship that is beyond the norms of traditional society. [I'm not making judgments about his lifestyle here.]

Arena

If you want my take on this chart, I sort of agree with waybread.

But I always look at whole sign houses as well.

You are Mars in your fall in your 9th, his 3rd.
You want his communication (possibly also sex) with him, and you might be looking to consider counselling (your 9th can also signify a second marriage) - but you're not in a good state in your fall. He does receive you by you being placed in Venus decan though - so he will probably listen to what you want to say. You're in a separating aspect with him, meaning that you have likely been in touch with him recently, trying to communicate. This is also shown by the sextile aspect from the Moon to Saturn in your 3rd - it is applying so you are about to communicate again within 5 days/weeks.

The relationship is the Moon in it's fall. It's in your court, showing that you want it - but he's not receiving that in any way. Moon is trine Neptune in your 5th, you are confused about all this and you are probably seeing it romantically or also because you are thinking about your children and they are confused.

Mercury is his 5th sign and is in his court conjunct the Sun. Mercury is neither male or female, so I don't know if this is a man or a woman -it could also signify his children, simply showing this as him receiving them in his home and he loves them. If you know he does have a lover, this might also signify that lover.

He is Venus conjunct Uranus. He wants his independence and freedom.

Last edited: