Will the land selling deal be successful?

vivpad

The person who asked the question is the middleman. He has a seller and buyer, and the talks are going on. He wants to know whether the deal will take place and will he get a good profit out of it.
My Observation so far

1. Asc lord Moon in the Asc and closely conjoined is good for the querist
  2. 7th lord in 7th house means the buyer will keep his word but make profit for himself
  3. Part of fortune, which i missed to plot in this chart is in 4th house at 12 degrees Libra, which shows a good end to the matter and both parties will be satisfied.
I could make these points from Barbara Dunn's book on horary, but I am unable to figure out result of retro 4th lord, or moon and saturn bein in each others detriment. If answer is positive what is the timing?

HQhzXc9.jpg

Aria Venue

The person who asked the question is the middleman. He has a seller and buyer, and the talks are going on. He wants to know whether the deal will take place and will he get a good profit out of it.
My Observation so far

1. Asc lord Moon in the Asc and closely conjoined is good for the querist
  2. 7th lord in 7th house means the buyer will keep his word but make profit for himself
  3. Part of fortune, which i missed to plot in this chart is in 4th house at 12 degrees Libra, which shows a good end to the matter and both parties will be satisfied.
I could make these points from Barbara Dunn's book on horary, but I am unable to figure out result of retro 4th lord, or moon and saturn bein in each others detriment. If answer is positive what is the timing?

HQhzXc9.jpg

Why do you consider L7 as the buyer and L1 as the seller? this is a third party question made from the middleman.So here we have a strong saturn (l7) the land owner and a buyer a strong moon/L1 in her domicile. Seeing also moon near the asc adds more to her power.In adition to this N.N almost at the cusp of L2 (his pocket, assets...etc), while S.N on the cusp of l8 respectively. the property turned 4th of L7 is a dignified Jupiter, located however in his turned 12th house (not a very good place though I suppose..and all things related to 12th house and jupiter's position there).Moreover jupiter in saturn's fall.L7 doesn't want this property any more, while on the other hand jupiter in moon's exaltation.the turned l10 of L7 a totally combust retrograde mercury in his detriment and fall =the price of the property.So the land owner sells it for a very low price.

Being the other way around it would mean that the landowner given L1 has a property L4 a total loss, while he sells it for a very high price l10/jupiter...which if you just think it logically seems a complete failure:w00t:

Anyway, I don't know how this question was actually made...perhaps you could clarify this as to be more specific and see clearly the seller and the owner...although this is of not any importance here...as long the deal is made.

Will they do the deal?' hence our concern being with Lords 1 and 7 rather
than with the property itself, which is Lord 4.What we want to see is an applying aspect between Lord 1 and Lord 7·The absence of reception is not usually a problem; negative reception (by detriment or fall) is. A seller whose significator is in the fall of the buyer's will be reluctant to sell to him for example as in this case where both of them are in each other's detriment.

So actually l1 aspects L7 by opposition, which is the norm in such cases about 13... mars I think the middleman here, has already trined L7 and moon will sextile Mars in about 14 degrees more or less. mars in Saturn's exaltation and moon receives him from triplicity and terms, besides the fact that he is in her detriment. Mars on the other hand in moon's exaltation, he needs this buyer a lot!!!!not to mention mars is in his detriment also...
Notice also that the sun who burned this mercury is moon's=L1 communication...radix 3nd. Sun has a separating aspect with jupiter, he squared him before 8 degrees...so i guess l1 was actually trying to lower the initial price of the land...while all this time mercury was approaching his combustion.

L4 the end of the matter=a totally combust retrograde mercury in his detriment and fall

All in all... l4 this combust mercury tells me that either the deal will be off...burned so to say.no one wants this combust mercury/deal..or since mercury can be the very low price of the property ..then this is actually what happens...the deal is made because of that.

ps!!!!I forgot to mention at the beginning that I consider the relationship between the middleman and the landowner (if actually, he is his client and not the other way...the buyer) it's typical... business related. In case the middleman has another relationship with this client (for example his friend...relative..etc) then we must take another significator for his client and then for the buyer client's turned l7 ...or the other way around (buyer-landowner)

*Regarding fortuna...moon squares fortuna and as the same saturn.Moreover fortuna in libra exalts saturn

Last edited:

vivpad

Thanks for your reply Aria. No the seller is not a friend of middleman. This middleman is trying to fix meetings so that the land would sell and he would earn some good commission out of the deal. That's why he asked the question. He is in dire need of money right now. I thought the middleman represents the seller so I considered 1st as the house. Is 13 degrees acceptable orb? Does that indicate 13 days or 13 weeks?

Aria Venue

Thanks for your reply Aria. No the seller is not a friend of middleman. This middleman is trying to fix meetings so that the land would sell and he would earn some good commission out of the deal. That's why he asked the question. He is in dire need of money right now. I thought the middleman represents the seller so I considered 1st as the house. Is 13 degrees acceptable orb? Does that indicate 13 days or 13 weeks?

yes i thought so..mars in detriment...as i already stated...he needs this deal!!!!and now you obviously see why Saturn L7 is the land-owner and L1/moon the buyer.can you also ask him if indeed the price of the land is too low?or if the location of this land is not so good in the first place? or if negotiations taking place for the actual price? so as to see if what i said before stands.

Anyway...both l1 and l7 being cardinal and angular i would say medium time (normally cardinal=fast, angular=slow)..but since here moon has the power to act volition could mean also days. So keep us update if something changes in the forthcoming days