Born On A Lunar Eclipse

burns1006

I was born on the evening of a lunar eclipse. So I have my moon (H12) opposite my sun (H6) by less than one degree.

Does anyone else have this configuration in their natal chart?

From what I've read, people born under a lunar eclipse always feel like they are being pulled in two different directions in their life, which I have not found to be true. I have found that I can be very perceptive/intuitive of a given situation but I lose my perception if I get too close.

JUPITERASC

I was born on the evening of a lunar eclipse.
So I have my moon (H12) opposite my sun (H6) by less than one degree.

Does anyone else have this configuration in their natal chart?

From what I've read, people born under a lunar eclipse
always feel like they are being pulled in two different directions in their life, which I have not found to be true.
I have found that I can be very perceptive/intuitive of a given situation
but I lose my perception if I get too close

Eclipses: crazy coincidence or significant?
discussion thread at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=317561#post317561
I hope it's not a crazy coincidence. :smile:
Ready for "coincidence?"

I was born 9/25/1969. In 1969 there were 5 eclipses, two solar, three lunar. The first, a solar eclipse on 3/18/1969 fell at 27*Pisces 51', almost exactly conjunct (within a couple of minutes) my natal moon...7 months before I was born. On 4/2/1969 a lunar eclipse at 12* 51' Libra (again, within minutes) conjunct my natal ASC...before I was born. Another lunar eclipse on 8/27/1969 with Moon at 3* 58' Pisces, and Sun at 3*58' Virgo...conjunct my natal Venus....yup, within minutes. :cool:

The last eclipse before I was born was, of course, solar, on 9/11/1969 (no, I read nothing into the date, lol....though, hmmmm) and doesn't falll near anything in my natal chart except for the nodes, which are the same as at my birth, on the next lunar eclipse, as we might have guessed, 9/25/1969. But...my oldest daughter has that solar eclipse within 3* of her natal ASC. Finally, on my birthday, there was a lunar eclipse roughly 6 hours after I was born.

I have absolutely no idea what to make of any of it, but, wow...:smile: