Happy (and lasting) relationship?

Mermaid

Dear horary experts,

I would like to ask you for help interpreting this chart. My relationship has just fallen apart (totally unexpectedly) and my question is: is there any happy and lasting relationship waiting for me? Possibly in a near future. I am still in shock because of the recent recent, so I would like to see a light at the end of the tunnel.:sad:

Thank you!

Attachments

• feb.jpg
    feb.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 67

Mermaid

means you need to look at lord of 4th house and lord of asce + moon to see if anything going on.

Thank you!

Here it is:
Jupiter is ruler of the 4th. It's in the 2nd house
Mercury ruler of ascendant is in the 5th house
They are trining (-4 A)
Moon is in the 3rd house and hasn't got any connection with Jupiter and Mercury.

What does it mean?

THank you

Mermaid

huh who was asking about father then?

i should take a break from AW..

yeah umm regular relationship is 1/7

No problem.

So I have Jupiter (ruling 7th) and Mercury (ruling 1st). They trine in 4 degrees. Applying. Which can have the positive answer, right?

Or am I not seeing some other influences?

What about timing? Can we predict some timing from this question or not?

Mermaid

timing is a pain in the ****

i dont know anymore.. everytime i try to predict time i am always off

Ok. Thank you.

But is my interpretation correct? Not the timing, just the trining of the planets, or are there any additional comments that can be made, or planet positions that can influence the positive outcome?

Thank you a lot!

LovelyMissAries

Dear horary experts,

I would like to ask you for help interpreting this chart. My relationship has just fallen apart (totally unexpectedly) and my question is: is there any happy and lasting relationship waiting for me? Possibly in a near future. I am still in shock because of the recent recent, so I would like to see a light at the end of the tunnel.:sad:

Thank you!

I'm not positive but I think...Moon will perfect with Mars before Mercury / Jupiter does? So I'm wondering if something else is higher priority before you get in Mercury / Jup relationship? Like Mars being another guy something