Will I date someone in 2016?

Oddity

Horary charts tend to be valid for 3 months tops, so let's hope you guys are right :love:

This is a myth, and I don't know how or where it started. A horary chart is valid for the life of the question. If you ask about something lifelong, it will show you the answer (so it's best not to). If you ask 'will I find a job within six months?' it's valid for six months. 'Will I marry X?' and X marries someone else, the chart is done.

If you ask about a given year, the chart doesn't expire in three months.

Now, if there is a significant change in circumstances, e.g. in the job query and some personal circumstance came up that made it impossible for you to accept a job, then yes, that would render the chart meaningless after that. But if things stay pretty much the same, the chart is still in force.

Oh, okay!

I had no clue about this. I was always told that horary charts were only valid for a few months. It's really interesting as now, I realize you have to be very much aware of the time frame & formulation of the question before generating a chart.

Thank you very much!

Yeah I was told they were only valid for 6 months. I wonder why people said that.

Doodleloo

People predicted 2-3 months for you to get into a relationship, but you also asked the question with the time zone of "in 2016" despite asking it in 2015, so maybe wait until the end of February or March before you start getting disappointed.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
As doodle points out, the question is valid for the time frame that you designated, so for 2016. I
f the answer to the question is in fact yes, then you need to wait out the year to confirm the answer. It may be the timing that was incorrectly delineated.

hottofu

I haven't met anyone new either. Just reconnected with some old friends and attended some family gatherings. My question was "will I meet someone new soon" so it's a bit more vague than yours haha. I don't mind being single though. Just wanna see if the horary is accurate. Let's wait and hope for the best :smile:

Doodleloo

I haven't met anyone new either. Just reconnected with some old friends and attended some family gatherings. My question was "will I meet someone new soon" so it's a bit more vague than yours haha. I don't mind being single though. Just wanna see if the horary is accurate. Let's wait and hope for the best :smile:

Couldn't that just mean if you'll meet a new friend, though, not necessarily a romantic connection?

Catia

It's so funny, yesterday I asked the same question (will I be with someone in the next months) more less in the same time as you did (15 min earlier) so our horaries are almost the same!

Well, good luck to both of us! :)

It would be great to exchange experiences in the coming months!

My update: Well, I haven't met anyone either...

sven555

I can't see your charts, but i'm thinking that you asked the question half-heartedly.

As if you were more curious opposed to really wanting to know if you would find someone to date.

Could you repost your chart/link to thread with your chart in so I can look?

Thanks

IleneK

Premium Member
... the question is valid for the time frame that you designated, so for 2016.
If the answer to the question is in fact yes, then you need to wait out the year to confirm the answer. ...

I don't know what this horary was all about, but I'm still single. I haven't met anyone or gotten asked out. Nothing.

Your question was for the year 2016, and it is only the 4th month of the year. You will need to see what unfolds in the next 8 months...That is what the horary was about.

Arena

Thanks for the update. Too bad we can't still see the original chart. Do you still have it?

Can you tell us when you first met this guy?

I can see that I was measuring in 2 units of time, but this is much longer, so I wanted to look back at the chart to see if there was another planetary connection that fits with this timing.