Double Stelliums in opposition

Mermaid11

Hi Everyone,

I've been learning astrology for over a year now by myself.
I'd like to kindly ask for your help with this chart....i can't really figure it out on my own. :/
This person is a dear friend of mine and he'd really like to know what's the drill...and I feel bad for not being able to really interpret it.
He agreed to post his chart here of course.
Any comments are well appreciated.

Thank You so much in advance.

Attachments

• A double stell.jpg
    A double stell.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 39

Mermaid11

I'm sorry. After trying to figure out the very exact time oh his birth together with his mother. We are still unsure. The moon is on the cusp between 2nd and 3rd house. According to him, and those who know him. He is a lot more 3rd house moon then 2nd.

So here's the chart with 15 minutes difference.

Attachments

• A double stell.jpg
    A double stell.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 34

Mermaid11

Hi muchacho,

Just overall everything. How would you start interpreting this chart.
How do you make sense out of so much energy concentrated into one specific area or sign in opposition with eachother.

what's the key getting a grasp on what kind of person he is by looking at this chart.
I know him well enough to know he has great tension within himself regarding home issues and self assertation, independence. But I'd really like to help him getting a deeper insight of his emotional and behavior patterns and issues.

muchacho

Hi muchacho,

Just overall everything. How would you start interpreting this chart.
How do you make sense out of so much energy concentrated into one specific area or sign in opposition with eachother.

what's the key getting a grasp on what kind of person he is by looking at this chart.
I know him well enough to know he has great tension within himself regarding home issues and self assertation, independence. But I'd really like to help him getting a deeper insight of his emotional and behavior patterns and issues.
How does one start? Well, I start with the general picture and then slowly get more into the specifics, which means I first look at ASC, Sun and Moon and their signs, then their house positions and the other planets they share the same house/sign with.

What's interesting is his Moon in Capricorn with Saturn and Neptune which usually indicates issues with emotional self-expression. Such people are usually very late starters in terms of intimate relationships. The Scorpio rising just seems to add to that, too. The Sun in Cancer means that he finds meaning and a sense of purpose in emotional topics. So on the one hand he may be (naturally) emotionally distant and inexpressive but on the other hand he may be drawn to emotionally charged environments/topics. Is that what you were alluding to?

Mermaid11

Thank You.

Well yes. I'm wondering how to determine the amount of tension in that opposition involning so many planets.
And which side might be stronger?
How can he concentrate on other areas of life if most of his energy is involved in that opposition?
Will this manifest mostly in his emotional function or it'll be a main pattern in the core of his personality always causing a deep friction between family, emotions, security vs. work, status, goals?

muchacho

Thank You.

Well yes. I'm wondering how to determine the amount of tension in that opposition involning so many planets.
And which side might be stronger?
How can he concentrate on other areas of life if most of his energy is involved in that opposition?
Will this manifest mostly in his emotional function or it'll be a main pattern in the core of his personality always causing a deep friction between family, emotions, security vs. work, status, goals?
What I have noticed about hard aspects is that oppositions aren't really that problematic, especially for the native himself/herself. You see, the Moon represents his private side and the Sun represents his public and outwardly oriented side. Here the opposition just means that at home he's the exact opposite of who he is at work. That's all. What he's lacking at home, he shows at work, and what he's lacking at work, he shows at home. This isn't necessarily a conflict unless he believes that he has to project a consistent personality at all times. Which means it's probably more problematic for the other people around him than for himself because we tend to expect people to behave very consistently. And he's just not wired that way. With the opposition you have either two feminine signs or two masculine signs involved. With a square, however, you would have a feminine and a masculine sign involved which makes for a lot more contrast. So, oppositions aren't that dramatic, actually. And we can't really say which side is stronger because each side represents different areas of life or different kinds of relationships.

Mermaid11

What I have noticed about hard aspects is that oppositions aren't really that problematic, especially for the native himself/herself. You see, the Moon represents his private side and the Sun represents his public and outwardly oriented side. Here the opposition just means that at home he's the exact opposite of who he is at work. That's all. What he's lacking at home, he shows at work, and what he's lacking at work, he shows at home. This isn't necessarily a conflict unless he believes that he has to project a consistent personality at all times. Which means it's probably more problematic for the other people around him than for himself because we tend to expect people to behave very consistently. And he's just not wired that way. With the opposition you have either two feminine signs or two masculine signs involved. With a square, however, you would have a feminine and a masculine sign involved which makes for a lot more contrast. So, oppositions aren't that dramatic, actually. And we can't really say which side is stronger because each side represents different areas of life or different kinds of relationships.

Thank You so much. This helps a LOT. His main problem as he tried to explain is that he feels he naturally acts very differently towards everyone. He is not lying or manipulating, he feels like all these opposite personalities are him... but as you said this causes problems for people around him. Which caused him cutting most of his social contacts in the past year. After being accused so many times for not being CONSISTENT...and real...it hurt him so much he decided to be some kind of a hermit. (back in the shell)
This is what we are searching the remedy for.
What would you suggest?

Thank you again. I will use this as the main theme in the chart and will try to insert the exact meaning of other planets coming into the picture.

muchacho

Thank You so much. This helps a LOT. His main problem as he tried to explain is that he feels he naturally acts very differently towards everyone. He is not lying or manipulating, he feels like all these opposite personalities are him... but as you said this causes problems for people around him. Which caused him cutting most of his social contacts in the past year. After being accused so many times for not being CONSISTENT...and real...it hurt him so much he decided to be some kind of a hermit. (back in the shell)
This is what we are searching the remedy for.
What would you suggest?

Thank you again. I will use this as the main theme in the chart and will try to insert the exact meaning of other planets coming into the picture.
That's right, depending on the relationship type, he will show different behavior. There are basically 3 main types of relationships, all ruled by different factors in the chart. Relationships with strangers that would be your ASC, work relationships (or school) that would be your Sun and intimate relationships (or with close relatives) would be your Moon. So with his best friends he'll be more Capricorn-like, at work or school he'll be more Cancer-like and with strangers he'll be more Scorpio-like. So he may seem a bit like a mystery.

I'd say the best advice would be that he studies his chart, or that you help him study it and make him understand how he is wired and that he can't really change that and actually doesn't have to change that. What's going to make his life very miserable would be to follow ideals that don't fit his energy patterns as shown in the chart, like being an extrovert go-getter because that's what society expects. That's not going to happen. He has to find his own style and rhythm which is a little different from what society demands. But as soon as he's found that, he'll gain confidence.

As I've already said, this Moon-Capricorn/Saturn combination will let him take his privacy and personal feelings very seriously. He will only open up if he's absolutely sure, after careful consideration. Wherever Saturn is located, that's the area we take very very seriously. So don't expect any quantum leaps in that area. This 'back in the shell' reaction is his natural defense mechanism.

So you don't actually need a remedy because the goal is not to conform to some arbitrary standard but to come into alignment with your actual self. The 'remedy' is self-awareness. Once he knows who he is and accepts who he is and falls back into his own rhythm, the work is done.

katydid

One thing that I have seen with oppositions is that often, another person will play out one of the ends of the polarity. So with his Sun opposed Saturn, his father or his boss may be the one that polarizes the situation, sending him back into the shell of the Cancerian hibernation mode.

Or the Moon opposed Mercury/Jupiter in Cancer. Maybe he became dependent upon his mothers words of support and encouragement or her way of doing things and it kind of froze up his own needs, desires for his own way?

ukdesifem

Hi Everyone,

I've been learning astrology for over a year now by myself.
I'd like to kindly ask for your help with this chart....i can't really figure it out on my own. :/
This person is a dear friend of mine and he'd really like to know what's the drill...and I feel bad for not being able to really interpret it.
He agreed to post his chart here of course.
Any comments are well appreciated.

Thank You so much in advance.

Possibly tensions between change, transformation and your life goals. Maybe you feel sometimes you cannot pin down a path for yourself.

As for careers (it's what I look at in charts) I think you could do well in a 9th house career, like teaching, research or science. Though the tension may come from communication with others, like colleagues or associates because Uranus/Nep are in the third house

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord mars over impulsive aries 6th, sports,
able to cope with challenges, competition,
aggressive with opponents, accident prone

mars aspecting own scorpio asc overall protective.

mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th
impacting luck, education, father, etc

mars own aries 6th, success amidst adversity.

scorpio asc research-occult aptitudes,
secretive, suspicious, reserved.

cancer 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
luck-education, distant travels etc under stress-delay.
hope moon aspect own cancer 9th protective of luck.

moon-sat own cap 3rd good for initiative-progress,
ambitious, hardworking,

jup-sat opp miscalculations-misjudgments-missed opportunities,
jup debilated aspect over 3rd dampening initiative,
sibling relations, communications, etc.

sun -sat opp affecting health, luck,
strained relationships with father, siblings,
heart-lung issues perhaps.

mer-sat opp calculative, tactical, negotiating.

sun-jup-mer cancer sensitive-intuitive-spiritual,

sun 10th lord negating to the 9th,
negating career, retired attitude, seeking ease,

jup 5th lord elevated cancer 9th,
advisory-teaching roles,
may be aptitude for healing-medicine,
moon aspecting own cancer 9th protective.

sat opp luck etc under stress.
pars fortuna over 6th for losses-litigation.

jup trine aspect scorpio asc protective of well-being-health,
trine aspect own pisces 5th
supportive of education-romance-children, advisory roles.

venus lord 7th over 8th, health issues about spouse.
venus lord 12th over 8th success amidst adversity.

lords 1/7 mars-venus over aries-gemini 3/11 enemy signs,
mere attractions, covert relationship in marriage.

venus gemini may be hidden aptitude for
music-finance-insurance-pharmacy-analytical chemistry-electronics

sat retro towards sag opp venus, affecting romance-health,
sat sag philosophical, sat sag elevated aspect over libra 12th
promoting foreign lands,

currently sat transit sag 3rd opp venus.
jup transit virgo 11th aspect own pisces 5th
promoting education-position etc
trine aspect moon-sat cap dampening initiative,
sat transit aspect own acq 4th
protective of domestic comforts, property matters,
but may not be good for health of mother,
jup-rahu virgo vitiating judgment prone to rise-fall,
ketu transit pisces 5th spiritually inclined, sensitive.

rahu true node over acq 3rd, aggressive, prone to risk taking,

ketu separative node over leo 9th, individualistic, high self-pride,
sudden decisions, tending to distant lands.

mars highest planetary deg aries 6th, personality factor,
impulsive, sportive, combative with opponents

sat 2nd highest deg cap 3rd, factor for vocation,
communication tech, moon-sat cap economics, transport, etc,
may be teaching-advisory-trainer roles in the sectors.

sat lord 3rd negating to the 3rd, negating mother-motherland,
prone to regional travels-transport.

jup-sat opp etc missed opportunities,
sun-sat opp luck-health-career under great stress
asc lord mars 6th aries success amidst adversity

elevated jup cancer 9th trine scorpio-pisces,
supportive of luck-education-advisory roles hopefully,
though under stress-delay opp sat.

hope generic observations-inputs help take stock,
could share specific pointwise feedbacks per return
how true-untrue, useful insights-ideas, etc

wishing well from jupiter, avoiding missed opportunities,
success amidst adversity,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you so much for all of you!

appreciate the so prompt one liner thank You,

would further appreciate pointwise specific feedbacks
on the reading offered,

how true-untrue on the ground, useful insights-ideas, etc

look forward to hear specific feedbacks sooner,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Mermaid11

appreciate the so prompt one liner thank You,

would further appreciate pointwise specific feedbacks
on the reading offered,

how true-untrue on the ground, useful insights-ideas, etc

look forward to hear specific feedbacks sooner,

wishing well,

kshantaram

I'm sorry if the short answer offended You but since it's not my own chart I need to discuss it with my friend which we haven't had time for. You've listed tons of aspects above and I'd rather go through them with him instead of judging on my own.

Thanks for understanding.

Marinka

What looks like might be a strong emphasis of drawing in many energies is not really happening in this chart because the aspects are out of orb .. so less aspects than it appears at first glance.

For example, while the Moon and Uranus are conjunct, they are not in opposition to the other planets because the orb on oppositions are about 5 to 6 degrees.

Another example is that Moon is conjunct Neptune and in opposition to Sun and Chiron but not to the others.

Saturn is not making a conjunction but it is in opposition to Chiron, Jupiter and Mercury.

What may help you with your interpretation is to analyze how a transiting planet would make aspects (how and in what order) to the planets in the natal chart.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I'm sorry if the short answer offended You but since it's not my own chart I need to discuss it with my friend which we haven't had time for.

You've listed tons of aspects above and I'd rather go through them with him instead of judging on my own.

Thanks for understanding.

appreciate the prompt clarification!

look forward to the interesting feedbacks at the earliest per return, hopefully,

wishing well again,

kshantaram