Is he interested ?

Ladylike

I just want to thank to everybody who looked at the horary and tried to answer my question. Appreciate it. I don't know who is right or wrong here. It is not going to be easy - for sure. And maybe it is not going to last ? If somebody else had written what I have written about a relationship - I would have thought ....Why bother. If they are not in love and all. Well - there are other things that keep us together, at least for now..... And it is still nice to know that it doesn't look as bad as I thought in the beginning. Thank you Arena,Oleanna, rafaella and Tikana for the latest replies.

Last edited:

Ladylike

Well - just a final update.

I had to end it. We just couldn't make it work. I thought that being in love is overrated and respect is more important. But the thing is, it is the love that keeps you curious about a person, it is the love that makes you like all the little weird things about a person, that other people may find annoying. It is the love and attraction, that keeps people together, for better and for worse.
Without this love, I just felt sad after being with him - because for some weird reason, we both worked really hard to make this work, but it just didn't feel right. I got bored with him, and his passive ways to be in this relationship. We didn't make each other happy. But we had our own specific reasons to try to make it work.

I found out what the combustion was all about. He told me his last exgirlfriend had been stalking him after the split up - to a point where he nearly thought she had somebody following him. It was quite traumatic for him - That lasted for six month - and after that, he has kind of unconsciously shut down for being open to women and even sex - even though he in a way wanted it. He just couldn't. So maybe he saw me as a good candidate for a girlfriend - but he just couldn't open op. That piece of information and suddenly it all made sense.

And I turned cold nearly on the day that Mars went into virgo. ( me being in Venus fall - I guess he was the one who was supposed to turn cold or ? And maybe he did ? He never contacted me again after I ended it )

I still like him though - as a friend. We are still friends on Facebook. I wish him the best, but that was just not enough.

rafaella

Thanks for updating! I'm not surprised things ended, although I would have thought you would last a bit longer. I guess what is promised in the chart was delivered - there is no aspect between Venus and Mars, Saturn in the 1st and no reception between the significators.

All the best!