Bundle Pattern W/ Important Date Approaching!!

JohnnySav

Guys,

I am brand spanking new to this site, and quite new to astrology as well to be honest. A friend of mine sent me a fascinating article about Eris a few months ago and once I devoured that, I continued learning as much information as quickly as I could, I tend to be very focused when I need/want to be. Link after link, bookmark after bookmark. Signs, houses, aspects, configurations, ascendants, cusps, ANYTHING I could soak up (I love to learn), all the while paying attention to current cosmological events. Wasn't long before I realized the similarities between the bundle pattern found in my natal chart and the stellium that is fast approaching. The moon joins the stellium on October 9th...my birthday(and peak of Draconid meteor shower), and again on November 6th, which (I'm dead serious) is my wife's birthday. (And her natal chart and her draconic chart are nearly identical) We have been having issues for quite some time, and just with the limited amount of knowledge I have, I can see that this is a time for "new beginnings". At one point in my site hopping, I found an astrologer who gave me a bit of a snapshot/insight into my chart, and told me that October 19th was the most powerful day. Which makes sense, as it is 10 years to the day that my wife and I first started dating (during a full lunar eclipse)...Ours was a fated meeting, one that forced us to adapt and learn about ourselves, but feel we are on the edge of something else and I am terrified...

If someone could have a look and...please help me out...I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried(I even included her mirrored natal+draconic chart). I know with an empty 7th house and Vesta practically straddling the DC that I am probably going to have relationship issues all my life, but I am tired of dragging my wife through the mud with me and want to make sure I am understanding everything correctly, as I ALSO read that this could be a time of rekindling as well... I don't want to suck her back into my Bundle of Libra ****. ANY help or insight would be unbelieavably appreciated.

JohnnySav

Attachments

• nataltransit10-19-2015.gif
    nataltransit10-19-2015.gif
    69.1 KB · Views: 15
  • nataldracomatch.gif
    nataldracomatch.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 14

JohnnySav

Thank you for your responses, I will add all of these to the many I have accumulated thus far! The more I learn and apply to my chart, the more I learn and apply to myself. Quite exciting, and I have become a bit of a mouth-piece for he astrological community, spouting information left and right as it applies, as I ask everyone their birth times!! Lol

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

muchacho

Guys,

I am brand spanking new to this site, and quite new to astrology as well to be honest. A friend of mine sent me a fascinating article about Eris a few months ago and once I devoured that, I continued learning as much information as quickly as I could, I tend to be very focused when I need/want to be. Link after link, bookmark after bookmark. Signs, houses, aspects, configurations, ascendants, cusps, ANYTHING I could soak up (I love to learn), all the while paying attention to current cosmological events. Wasn't long before I realized the similarities between the bundle pattern found in my natal chart and the stellium that is fast approaching. The moon joins the stellium on October 9th...my birthday(and peak of Draconid meteor shower), and again on November 6th, which (I'm dead serious) is my wife's birthday. (And her natal chart and her draconic chart are nearly identical) We have been having issues for quite some time, and just with the limited amount of knowledge I have, I can see that this is a time for "new beginnings". At one point in my site hopping, I found an astrologer who gave me a bit of a snapshot/insight into my chart, and told me that October 19th was the most powerful day. Which makes sense, as it is 10 years to the day that my wife and I first started dating (during a full lunar eclipse)...Ours was a fated meeting, one that forced us to adapt and learn about ourselves, but feel we are on the edge of something else and I am terrified...

If someone could have a look and...please help me out...I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried(I even included her mirrored natal+draconic chart). I know with an empty 7th house and Vesta practically straddling the DC that I am probably going to have relationship issues all my life, but I am tired of dragging my wife through the mud with me and want to make sure I am understanding everything correctly, as I ALSO read that this could be a time of rekindling as well... I don't want to suck her back into my Bundle of Libra ****. ANY help or insight would be unbelieavably appreciated.

JohnnySav
I'm not really sure what you are asking. If you want to know something about your relationship with your wife, then you should post a synastry chart. It could as well be that she doesn't even mind so much 'being dragged thru the mud' with you and your worry is unnecessary. It's all a matter of perception, you know.

Also, stick to the basics (ASC, Moon, Sun) first and explore them thoroughly before you move on to other factors in your chart. Mostly you don't even have to look at other factors because most relationship issues can be explained sufficiently with those 3 main factors alone.