Death prediction

poyi

Premium Member
I think. Instead of wishing her to die or wanting to know when she will die. It would be more freedom for you to divorce a man who only listening to his mother...I understand you love him, but marriage should be in equality and with strong foundation of friendship with your spouse, there shouldn't be one sided giving. Anyhow, I don't know the full story.

My ex listened not only to his mother but his 3 sisters, being the only man in his family. I was treated very poorly for many years. I took my chance to divorce him before having any children with him so luckily I am now free to date whoever. With your situation of already having a new born, is a lot more complicated. But I don't see her earlier death will rescue your suffering. With my own experiences, we moved interstate without his family interfering directly but through the phone that was even worse.

Psychologically, since she is a widow of a woman, with no man in her life. She may psychologically seeing her son as her own spouse, similar to my ex in law a divorced woman, and his sisters none of them had boyfriend/husband for years, so he was the only image of Sun to their psychological need. So automatically, in many ways, I had to share him with all those women in his family and he quite enjoyed being a man spoiled by women around him. After divorce, he had moved back to live with his mother. It is quite sickening but when a person is not self efficient to nurture herself or himself without a male/female figure, that is a very deeply rooted problem very hard to overcome. Your husband is already now fixed to that idea, that's how he was taught, very deep into his psych. Instead of looking for another woman, my ex living with his mother, and close with all his sisters. He is already 34 years old.

My point is that if a man is not mature enough as a grown up Man and be self efficient enough to play/provide the role of an individual thinking husband and father, that is impossible with an earlier death of your in law will solve all your marital problems. The foundation of his maturity and decision making skills is lacking. In my opinion with what you had provided here, that is not enough to fulfill the role of being proper man. I understand with your more traditional cultural background, being a divorce/single mother woman will have a lot of obstacles to deal with for this reason, I feel deeply sorry for you and feeling of less loved by the man you loved so much is painfully dreadful.

Last edited:

SUD

I can not leave him, I have to go back and stay with him only. Have to take the suffering also...Thats inevitable.

I think. Instead of wishing her to die or wanting to know when she will die. It would be more freedom for you to divorce a man who only listening to his mother...I understand you love him, but marriage should be in equality and with strong foundation of friendship with your spouse, there shouldn't be one sided giving. Anyhow, I don't know the full story.

My ex listened not only to his mother but his 3 sisters, being the only man in his family. I was treated very poorly for many years. I took my chance to divorce him before having any children with him so luckily I am now free to date whoever. With your situation of already having a new born, is a lot more complicated. But I don't see her earlier death will rescue your suffering. With my own experiences, we moved interstate without his family interfering directly but through the phone that was even worse.

Psychologically, since she is a widow of a woman, with no man in her life. She may psychologically seeing her son as her own spouse, similar to my ex in law a divorced woman, and his sisters none of them had boyfriend/husband for years, so he was the only image of Sun to their psychological need. So automatically, in many ways, I had to share him with all those women in his family and he quite enjoyed being a man spoiled by women around him. After divorce, he had moved back to live with his mother. It is quite sickening but when a person is not self efficient to nurture herself or himself without a male/female figure, that is a very deeply rooted problem very hard to overcome. Your husband is already now fixed to that idea, that's how he was taught, very deep into his psych. Instead of looking for another woman, my ex living with his mother, and close with all his sisters. He is already 34 years old.

My point is that if a man is not mature enough as a grown up Man and be self efficient enough to play/provide the role of an individual thinking husband and father, that is impossible with an earlier death of your in law will solve all your marital problems. The foundation of his maturity and decision making skills is lacking. In my opinion with what you had provided here, that is not enough to fulfill the role of being proper man. I understand with your more traditional cultural background, being a divorce/single mother woman will have a lot of obstacles to deal with for this reason, I feel deeply sorry for you and feeling of less loved by the man you loved so much is painfully dreadful.

Marinka

Some astrologers will not provide information in a case like this as it brings up questions of ethical behavior and morals. Although, there may be others on this site that will help you.

Marinka

Please tell me who can help.. Can u?

Would I look at her chart for you -- No as I can not see why you should have information on her life without her giving you permission.

Would I tell you when she is going to die -- No as there is no reason that I see that you should have this information about her life.

On the other hand, you can try posting your own chart and see if people will read it and provide alternate ways of you handling this situation.

Vista

Folks,
There seems to be misquoting going on so I am reminding you of the forum rules. Having permission to post someone's chart is NOT required as long as you anonymize their birth information, i.e. white it out. Please see the rules and link where to find this information.

With that said, it's very hard to predict a person's death although astrologers can see potential health problems. I have yet to see anyone on the forum answer questions like this as most feel it's morbid and immoral to do so.

THE FORUM RULES AT http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Ethical rules to observed

Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum,
indexed by search engines (Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search.

JUPITERASC

I know its not a good thing I am asking for.
But I want to know it to understand how many more years of suffering I have to go through for my mom in law. Who want me to get divorced after 8 years of marriage with a 15 months baby. Something happened to my husband she listen to her only, she made me leave their house and my husband stopped taking care or inquiring about baby ....She took him to advocate etc for filing divorce...now what I understand my husband's childhood was not good. His dad commited suicide due to huge mental torture by MIL. He may be more attached to mother but she is ruining my marriage. I love him. I want him back so that we 3 can have health family. But now sure as long as she is alive I will have to go through the suffering. Please give me some indication at-least that how many years she will be alive. My husband details I am giving 27th Nov 1977, 5:07 am, Kolkata, India. My details 24th Aug 1981, 12:25 pm , kolkata India. I am not a harmful person. But this info will help me. Please
Forum discussion
on MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=morality

Ours is primarily a learning forum, therefore you may be interested to study and learn the HYLEG AND ALCOCODEN method http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64628&highlight=morality :smile:

This conversation here
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46232
inspired me to open a thread were I/we would try to say more about this medieval technique of the "Giver of Life" (Hyleg) and the "Giver of Years" (Alcocoden), which according to the medieavls should give the amount of years of life to the native.

I will try firstly to give the example of the Hyleg and Alcocoden in the chart of the recently died pop diva Whitney Houston.

But first lets see what is Hyleg and Alcocoden.

Here is what Bernadettte Brady says about H & A:

Quote:
The Hyleg is a planet in the chart that fulfils certain conditions. Once found, it signifies that life is present.

Generally the planet’s individual nature does not reflect
on the quality of this life force, but the presence of a Hyleg tells the astrologer that life is granted to the horoscope.

The astrologer will then look for the planet, which has a
certain relationship to the Hyleg, and this planet is called the Alcoccoden.

The duty of the Alcoccoden is to allocate the years or length of life.

If there is no Hyleg in a chart, there can be no Alcoccoden

So, Hyleg and Alcocoden are showing the Vital Life Force of the native. They show how much years in life do you have according to the 'Esse' or the condition of your body and soul.

With the modern medicine it seems that this Esse is prolonged
, but we will see how in the case of Whitney Houston this is almost exact.

If the nativity dies from a serial killer,
or a car accident
H & A does not count, they do not show the accidents,
they show the condition of the body and soul and accordingly how much years one have.

Here is the summary of the planets and points which can be potential Hylegs:

Quote:
In Day charts, we’re looking for the:
• Sun above the horizon in a masculine quarter (11th or 10th), or
• Sun above the horizon in a feminine quarter (7th, 9th) in a masculine sign, or
• Moon below the horizon in a feminine quarter (4th, 5th), or
• Moon below the horizon in a masculine quarter (1st, 2nd, 3rd) in a feminine sign

In Night charts, we’re looking for the:
• Moon above the horizon in a feminine quarter (9th, 7th), or
• Moon above the horizon in a masculine quarter (10th, 11th) in a feminine sign, or
• Sun below the horizon in a masculine quarter (1st, 2nd), or
• Sun below the horizon in a feminine quarter (4th or 5th) in a masculine sign

Potential hylegs are the Sun, Moon, Part of Fortune, Asc and SAN.
Or instead of using the PoF, Asc and SAN itself, you are to take the Lord of the place or the Almuten of the place.

Some instructions advise you to look for the Almuten of all these places.

As a general rule, the potential Hyleg must aspect at least one of its dignity rulers.

Ptolemy appears to be the only exception in this, preferring a planet with two or more dignities and no aspect over a planet in aspect with only one dignity.

Alchabitius rejected the Moon as hyleg if she was under the Sun’s beams.
Heliodorus rejected any planet as hyleg if it was USB (under the sun beams)

The Hyleg is the giver of life. Once it is found, we need to look for the Alcochoden
or giver of years.

(taken from the group Angelicus Merlin).

Lets take the example of Whitney Houston.
View attachment 26865

Her chart is a night chart so we first look for a potential Hyleg in the Moon.
Moon is under the Horizon in a night chart, so it can not be Hyleg.
Then we go to the Sun (in a day chart we first go with the Sun), the Sun is in cadent 6th house so it can not be Hyleg too.
Than we look at the Syzygy, or the last lunation prior the birth. In the Whitney's chart it was a Full Moon prior the birth so the chart is so called Preventional and we take the Pars Fortuna as potential Hyleg.
It is in 4th in Cancer.
We now look at the dispositors to see which dispositor takes the most dignity points at the degree in which the PoF is.
For that reason we take the dignity table, I will use here a table with triplicities according to Dorotheus and terms according to the egiptians.
Domicil ruler takes 5 points, exaltation ruler 4, triplicity ruler 3, term ruler 2 and face ruler 1 point.
Moon, domicil ruler = 5 points
Jupiter exaltation ruler 4 points
Mars, triplicity ruler 3 points
Venus, term ruler 2 points
Venus, face ruler 1 point.

Next we look if the Moon (as having the most points in that degree in which PoF is) is making some classical (conjunction, sextile, square, trine, opposition) aspect to the PoF. She is making a square to the Fortuna but it is in wide orbs (although in the moiety). Jupiter is out of orb. Venus is not in aspect. Mars is making a partile (exact) aspect to the PoF and we will take him instead of the Moon (because it is in partile aspect).

So, Part Of Fortune is a Hyleg in Whitney's chart and Mars is Alcocoden.

Next we look at the years table of the planets potential Alcocodens:
View attachment 26866

We see that the minor years of Mars are 15, Middle Years 40,5 and major years 66.
Mars is angular but in very week sign position (in Exile) so we will take its Middle years (40.5).
Next, we look at the aspects which Mars receives from the benefics and malefics.
If benefic aspects the Alcocoden with Con, sextile or trine adds its minor years as years and its middle years as months, weeks or days (according to the position in which lies).
If Malefic aspects the Alcocoden, subtract from the Alcocoden with its minor years and middle years as months, weeks or days.

Mars is aspecting the other malefic Saturn, but with trine (so this not subtract years because it is benevolent aspect).
Mars is making opposition with Jupiter but out of orb, and with opposition so this does not add to the years.
Mars is making a sextile to Venus and she can add her minor years.
So we add Venus' minor years (8), and her middle years as days (45), because she is cadent and combust. If she was in good position we would add her middle eyars as months.

So we have,
40.5years + 8years + 45 days = 48 years 7 months and 15 days.
Whitney lived 48 years 6 months and 2 days.

SUD

If you read the question you will find my birth details as well...You are too impatient for any astro analysis....
Would I look at her chart for you -- No as I can not see why you should have information on her life without her giving you permission.

Would I tell you when she is going to die -- No as there is no reason that I see that you should have this information about her life.

On the other hand, you can try posting your own chart and see if people will read it and provide alternate ways of you handling this situation.

poyi

Premium Member
As much as we feel sorry for you. "No" we are not your slave. Perhaps you should do more self medication and reflection of your own behaviours cause right now I don't get a very positive feeling of your personality projection toward other and yes sorry I refused to read for you for mutiple reasons.

I do wish you resolve your issues without the need of your in law to die earlier or you feeling better knowing she may die soon.

SUD

You are right. I should do meditation...not medication...When you get all negative word from your family and in laws may be thats how many will react to vent the anger....there is no better way to vent anger than posting in a forum...no-one is slave here....no one should ill-treat others, which you just did...I came here with some question either say we can answer or say no its unethical...why stretching it and trying to be judgmental?? Thanks JupiterASC..Only person who is not judgmental and minds his own business...anyways I want to close this topic here only...

As much as we feel sorry for you. "No" we are not your slave. Perhaps you should do more self medication and reflection of your own behaviours cause right now I don't get a very positive feeling of your personality projection toward other and yes sorry I refused to read for you for mutiple reasons.

I do wish you resolve your issues without the need of your in law to die earlier or you feeling better knowing she may die soon.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

You are right. I should do meditation...not medication...When you get all negative word from your family and in laws may be thats how many will react to vent the anger....there is no better way to vent anger than posting in a forum...no-one is slave here....no one should ill-treat others, which you just did...I came here with some question either say we can answer or say no its unethical...why stretching it and trying to be judgmental?? Thanks JupiterASC..Only person who is not judgmental and minds his own business...anyways I want to close this topic here only...
By the way, on the subject of meditation, Ajahn Brahm has some great commonsense advice on ANGER AND FORGIVENESS as well as guidance on other challenging emotional states as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbyfeWvzF8 :smile: