Could there be more than friendship?

Hello everybody,

i know a guy, we are only friends because he has already someone. since Last few weeks our friendship is more deeper. We talk about private things and there is a good trust between us. He also had sexual interests in me.

with this chart, does this mean with neptun as ruler of 1st next to the ac, i will idealize him? Friendship is represendet by 11th house, ruler here is saturn sitting also in 11th house. So this could be a stable frienship. But also with Pluto here, ruler of 8th house (Sex, shared financies) and Mercury ruler of 7th house (him) in 8th house it could show the sexual interest of him? i have said to him that i don´t will have something with him until he´s not single. Because i dont want to cheat on his girlfriend.

could there be more than friendship one day? :bandit::lol:

Attachments

• more then friends.PNG
    more then friends.PNG
    265.2 KB · Views: 47
  • td.PNG
    td.PNG
    120.7 KB · Views: 19

rafaella

No. He is not 11th ruler, he is Mercury 7th ruler, as your interest in him is a romantic one. Unfortunately no relationship, significators do not aspect, lack of strong reception. I do think he is physically attracted to you as Sun in sign of Jupiter. Moon in fall and applying to Saturn. Saturn in 11th with Moon/Mer applying to it suggests friendship only.

OK I don't know what I want from him.. 🤔 But it's these strong attraction which make difficulties in beeing friends because he thread me in another way, he is to his other friends. That he said to me. And I hate it that he only talks to me or play with me in sports when no one other is there like a gap filler because he sometimes becomes weak when I want something or beeing around him or making fun with him and that's reason we argue reguraly.

Last edited:
Could it mean that I'm not only represented by neptun, also by Mars because it's in a locked in sign. The 2nd house begins in Taurus, not in aries and he is not only mercury. Also venus because 8th house begins in scorpio, not libra? S

rafaella

Could it mean that I'm not only represented by neptun, also by Mars because it's in a locked in sign. The 2nd house begins in Taurus, not in aries and he is not only mercury. Also venus because 8th house begins in scorpio, not libra? S

No, you are not Mars, only use signs on the cusp of the house, intercepted signs mean nothing here. In traditional horary we don’t use outer planets such as Neptune, Uranus, Pluto. If you use them as significators, you will find chart not making sense and find inaccuracy. Stick to traditional planets is my suggestion. So you are Jupiter, ruler of Pisces.