Are you an indigo/starseed?

Lykanized

Lykanized, what do you know about the other types of indigos apart from Type 3?
Type 2s and 1s are a lot easier to understand, their missions being less convoluted. While every indigo has healing powers, they're specifically here to heal. Type 1s have been here to heal the planet and get it ready for its ascension as it's gonna be ascending soon(which doesn't mean everyone's gonna go with it). Type 2s are here to heal others and they may do that through a multitude of means, art, being nurses or counselors, holistic medicine, eastern healing arts, agriculture, whatever it is it's just about healing others

And the force that drives healing, psychic powers, magic, even using art as a means of healing(or destroying, as could presumably be the case for some) actually has a scientific basis, it's just a science that's far beyond humanity right now. It has to do with aether. From what I know so far, every person on the planet has the ability to control aether whether for good or for bad and we all have eternal power sources within us, but the consciousness of most humans has been so strategically raped that most have lost touch with any of their true power, without even knowing it, letting themselves become slaves

So every indigo has a heightened connection to that force and for type 1s and 2s, it's primarily about healing. As a type 3, I feel a drive to heal too which I don't think is at all uncommon

Also I'm sorry if I take a bit, but I'll hit up your DMs. And I completely understand if this all sounds silly just right now, but I hope I can help that become rectified

conspiracy theorist

I appreciate the elaborate answers, Lykanized. I want to get a handle on your own understanding of these things because of the investment of time, energy, love and study that you have put into it. I also find your writing pleasing in general.

So, what makes the type 3 different? I would think you would most focus on this type and its role since you fall under its category, yes?

conspiracy theorist

I did the test and spoke to the "mission guide" fellow that owns that email. Interesting guy with a lot to say. Hard for me to fork out the price for the books though, since I am not so confident in what is said to invest so much upfront. All that oodles of dense and deep material would just have to wait until I am in a better spot in my life.

Lykanized

I have to admit, I've heavily steered away from that whole movement or whatever it is

I stumble upon these things as I'm a searcher with mad curiosity, but I believe sometimes that happens simply because there's a deeper truth in there we're meant to find

As of now, I don't engage it. I believe i'm a starseed, but I don't think it's that important

I do think this might be a valuable stepping stone to realizing you don't have to do things the way others do and you're not even meant to

I do hope this has helped some people. The way I engage some systems or subjects is that I take what's valuable to me and move on sometimes