Chat Thread

Chrysalis

Eris? What is that? I'm a trad whore so me no nozing abozt itz.

But forget that, what kind of big effects did the conjunction have? Spill the beans, give us the dirt etc. :cool:

I opened a thread about it earlier.....
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113502

Txt someone as soon as i woke up, they owe me some money, but no response and phone turned off all day, and i needed the money today and they knew this.

Got in the bath, whilst in bath there's banging on my front door, when i finally got downstairs they'd put a letter through the door, it was the bailiffs, its a long story but not actually my fault, and i only owe £80...so going this far is very petty...and now ive got another £235 added on top to pay due to bailiff fees.

Then A friend came, we went to take a game back to a store that i purchased at xmas for someone....at xmas when person opened game, disc in xbox wasn't being accepted, turns out it wasn't even the correct game in the box, it was an old pc game in a new sealed xbox case.
Someones obvs purchased it and carefully removed cellophane removed wanted game and replaced with any old ****** cd (for shakeable reasons) and re-sealed and took back to store for a refund....two,twos i go in to the store and get given the same **** game ....well anyway today i explained to them the situation when i went back to the store with it and they really dnt believe me....plus ive thrown away my receipt.

Went back home and there was an email from work stating i needed to be seen 5th Jan for a talk with the manager.

So yes i love eris now :devil:

Blaze

Account Closed
By Aphrodites beautiful breasts!

So sails is a part-time gangster. Makes sense now. Frist sugar carrots, now law payments? By the holy curves of Aphrodite...

Blaze

Account Closed
Imagine a home alone featuring our Appy as the kid? I wanna see that now. Make it happen, Appy.

Sails can play one of the robbers. I'll be the horribly irresponsible dad who leaves apps home alone.

AppLeo

Look guys!

IMG_0589.jpg