Chat Thread

Love2Know

My chart is so wrong lol. Saturn I think is in retro in the 4th house and I've been abused and mistreated neglected I've raised kids experienced addicts as parents and grew up poor and in a constant state of chaos and movement from one shitty place to the next.

I have Saturn 4th too retrograde. What sign is yours in? My Saturn return plunged my psyche into the depths of destruction. I started to rebuild my mind.

Whoam1

I have Saturn 4th too retrograde. What sign is yours in? My Saturn return plunged my psyche into the depths of destruction

Taurus. Also Saturn rules my sun and AC. Sure I like the color black and I'm have ambition but basicly everything else is wrong.

Love2Know

I am now a lot more connected with myself. I am more aware of the subtle thoughts and stimuli which effect me and how. So that is a positive.

Whoam1

I am now a lot more connected with myself. I am more aware of the subtle thoughts and stimuli which effect me and how. So that is a positive.

I like the darkness but I like the warmth in it, not the cold a dry darkness that even monsters are afraid of. I understand why the zodiac needs Saturn but I don't wish being born a Capricorn upon anyone (eventhough I don't get how it affects me)

Ukpoohbear

Signed in late last night and came across the Princess of Hawaii article Love2Know posted. Very interesting read so thank you for that.

I also hear on catching up that your chart has moon and venus in leo in the frst house, I have not found the actual link yet but just wanted to say that I would love Venus in Leo....the Sun and Venus area great mix together I think....moon in 1st is the artist, you can see the emotion in their eyes and in leo with venus there too, I could probably follow your story...An old love rival who is now a friend has venus in Leo, moon in 1st Libra....you can follow her story to loving herself with her eyes...its so nice to see when she is happy and confident and also when she is sad, it is in her eyes it is quite beautiful.:whistling:

Love2Know

Taurus. Also Saturn rules my sun and AC. Sure I like the color black and I'm have ambition but basicly everything else is wrong.

Ok so why is it wrong ... I’m still confused as to what it means to you. It seems like you talking about all the responsibility you had because of druggy parents puts responsibility right on you.

Whoam1

Ok so why is it wrong ... I’m still confused as to what it means to you. It seems like you talking about all the responsibility you had because of druggy parents puts responsibility right on you.

My chart says I have good stable parents because of how Saturn is placed in it.

Chrysalis

IC is 26 degrees Aries with jupiter on it.

Okay i was just asking because of what ive come across in some of your posts about your parents, so i thought the degrees were maybe of significance.

The only thing i can find is that 26 degrees Aries / IC is important.

13 & 26 degrees of Aries, cancer, libra, capricorn give special importance to the planets or house cusps occupying that degree.

Heres a link...http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

Whoam1

Okay i was just asking because of what ive come across in some of your posts about your parents, so i thought the degrees were maybe of significance.

The only thing i can find is that 26 degrees Aries / IC is important.

13 & 26 degrees of Aries, cancer, libra, capricorn give special importance to the planets or house cusps occupying that degree.

Heres a link...http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

I have Jupiter at 26 Aries
Mars 24 Aquarius
Mercury 25 saggitarius
Venus 25 Scorpio
MC 25 libra

The 25th degree is really important in my chart

Chrysalis

"Ok so why is it wrong ... I’m still confused as to what it means to you. It seems like you talking about all the responsibility you had because of druggy parents puts responsibility right on you.

My chart says I have good stable parents because of how Saturn is placed in it."

Im trying to help you with only this though, that's why i asked for degree on your IC/saturn, so as its 26 degree Aries/jupiter you need to look into what this means.

In my notes i have this for the 25th degree....."Many chronic alcoholics have prominent planets on the 25th degree of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius...especially strong if neptunes involved."

Whoam1

"Ok so why is it wrong ... I’m still confused as to what it means to you. It seems like you talking about all the responsibility you had because of druggy parents puts responsibility right on you.

My chart says I have good stable parents because of how Saturn is placed in it."

Im trying to help you with only this though, that's why i asked for degree on your IC/saturn, so as its 26 degree Aries/jupiter you need to look into what this means.

In my notes i have this for the 25th degree....."Many chronic alcoholics have prominent planets on the 25th degree of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio or Aquarius...especially strong if neptunes involved."

Thanks. Alcoholism runs in my family. I have Neptune in Aqua in the first house (also in a stellium ruled by Uranus). I've read some more sabian symbols for my chart things are becoming a little less murky.