Attraction patterns in synastry.

applesandlilacs

Recently, I have notice a pattern in my synastry of past relationships (all, but one of my exes have Mars in Virgo conjunct my moon). I was wondering if any else has noticed any patterns in their synastry?

applesandlilacs

Yes, I have. Everyone should. But it's not always straightforward like hitting "mars in Virgo" every time. Even if you use just Mars and Venus as the only guideposts in analysis, you'll find some kind of similarity is usually reflected in the partner's chart. For example, a man with Venus in the 8H might end up with a Scorpio sun woman, even if his Venus was in a wildly different sign like Gemini. Or a woman with her mars in aspect to Neptune might end up with a man with sun or mars in the 12H, etc. So the energies are always there, consistent with the law of attraction, but the similarities between charts may be more subtle than what's found through looking solely at the interaspects.

This is interesting. Could you tell me if I'm on the right track, please? I have been looking at the charts and found a couple more things, like personal planets in Aquarius (my 4th house is Aquarius with South Node in Pisces), There is also a lot of contacts with my Saturn, and I have a 10th house Stellium in Leo. Is this what you were describing?

muchacho

Recently, I have notice a pattern in my synastry of past relationships (all, but one of my exes have Mars in Virgo conjunct my moon). I was wondering if any else has noticed any patterns in their synastry?
Hard aspects between the personal planets are usually causing strong attraction/fascination (or annoyance, depending on your general mood, hehe).

QueenofDragons

Funny because my exes are fire signs with earth placements. I'm an Aquarius who's earth dominant and my exes had earth mars and venus. I have Taurus mars Aquarius venus, and one of them had Taurus venus Capricorn mars, the other Virgo venus and mars. Both were very sexually intense and earthy/sensual in their own way.

muchacho

Funny because my exes are fire signs with earth placements. I'm an Aquarius who's earth dominant and my exes had earth mars and venus. I have Taurus mars Aquarius venus, and one of them had Taurus venus Capricorn mars, the other Virgo venus and mars. Both were very sexually intense and earthy/sensual in their own way.
What about ASC, Moon and Sun? That's what you should look for, not Venus and Mars (unless your interest is purely of a sexual nature).

applesandlilacs

Hard aspects between the personal planets are usually causing strong attraction/fascination (or annoyance, depending on your general mood, hehe).

Well, that would be about right. I get bored with people who are too agreeable; to be honest I don't trust people who always agrees with others. It weirds me out. So, being a little agitated is par for the course. Lol

I have to be careful though, my Moon conjuncts Saturn and squares Neptune. Luckily, it takes a lot for me to even like someone, so I tend to keep the pedestals at bay.

QueenofDragons

What about ASC, Moon and Sun? That's what you should look for, not Venus and Mars (unless your interest is purely of a sexual nature).

Well sex is important to me. But to answer your question, the first has ASC Leo, Aries sun, Libra moon, Capricorn Saturn. The other was ASC Capricorn, Leo sun, Scorpio moon, Aquarius Saturn.

I am ASC Capricorn, Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, Capricorn Saturn.

Last edited:

muchacho

hi
Well, that would be about right. I get bored with people who are too agreeable; to be honest I don't trust people who always agrees with others. It weirds me out. So, being a little agitated is par for the course. Lol

I have to be careful though, my Moon conjuncts Saturn and squares Neptune. Luckily, it takes a lot for me to even like someone, so I tend to keep the pedestals at bay.
I was actually talking about sign aspects, not aspects based on exact degrees. This way you can also see what houses you trigger in each other which can give you a good idea of what topics you will have to deal with in that relationship.

muchacho

Well sex is important to me. But to answer your question, the first has ASC Leo, Aries sun, Libra moon, Capricorn Saturn. The other was ASC Capricorn, Leo sun, Scorpio moon, Aquarius Saturn.

I am ASC Capricorn, Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, Capricorn Saturn.
Okay, then both triggered your 8th house. Which one was more intense, the Leo sun or the Leo ASC?