Chart patterns in my natal chart?

UraSatVen1029

Usually I notice the grand trines and T-squares in my chart, but yesterday I happen to be playing with my chart by adding more stuff in it, and I activated all the drawn aspects. Then I noticed that blue rectangle with a red X in the middle of it and- is that a yod there too? Idk if its considered a yod though, but it involves a fixed star, mars and moon. What do these patterns do? Do they have any effect? If you know, please do tell :).

http://imgur.com/a/hh8hh

Last edited:

Kannon

Get rid of the red lines. They clutter up a chart too much anyway. I never let astro.com write colored aspect lines when I use their charts.

There is no yod in this chart. You can find a yod by looking for two planets in sextile aspect, then for a third that both have a 150° aspect (quincunx) to them (within 3° maximum).

The t-square in your chart has the stem planet Neptune square Sun-Venus which is opposite Saturn.

UraSatVen1029

The t-square in your chart has the stem planet Neptune square Sun-Venus which is opposite Saturn.

My neptune is sitting on my first house while both sun and venus is on my 10th house and saturn is on my 4th house. Saturn is in a really weak placement (Aries) its considered fall right?

If I were to guess this, t-squares mean tension, challenges, setbacks and some other stuff similar?