The 2020 Saturn Pluto Conjunction - How Will It Affect Your Chart?

Eleanor D

Just over a year from now, it looks like I'm in for a wild ride. Anyone else out there feel the same?

For me, things seem to get interesting starting with the December 26 2019 Solar Eclipse at 4 Capricorn, Conjunct Jupiter. This will conjunct my natal Saturn at 1R Capricorn, and Trine my Pluto at 4 Virgo.

Then on January 12, 2020: Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction at 22° Capricorn, in a tight conjunction with the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres. Saturn and Pluto conjoin while also on their respective South Nodes; the South Node of Pluto will be at 20° Capricorn, and the South Node of Saturn at 23° Capricorn.

This will square my 22 Gemini Midheaven, Sextile my Jupiter at 22 Scorpio, Trine my Ascendant at 22 Virgo, I guess Semi-Sextile my Chiron at 25 Aquarius, and widely oppose my 29 Cancer Moon.

The South Node will conjunct Jupiter at 8 Capricorn, Trine my Mars at 8 Virgo.

I also have a Sun-Uranus-Mercury Leo triple conjunction which will hopefully miss most of the action!

I have no idea what all this means. I'm still fairly new to interpreting how the transits impact on the natal chart... And I dare not even lookat my progressed planets or midpoints...

Anyone else out there wondering how this Super Conjunction will play out in their charts?

Last edited: