Chat Thread

Whoam1

How does that work out for you?

Normally starts with me bitching about my sun and moon signs. Then everyone else starts bitching about how useless Venus and mars are compared to the sun and the moon. Then I turn on my black lights in my room the glow on the dark Osiris glyph lights up and I blare Arctic monkies and dance around my room like a stripper.

conspiracy theorist

Normally starts with me bitching about my sun and moon signs. Then everyone else starts bitching about how useless Venus and mars are compared to the sun and the moon. Then I turn on my black lights in my room the glow on the dark Osiris glyph lights up and I blare Arctic monkies and dance around my room like a stripper.

That's a weird way for it to manifest irl. Do you argue with your family and friends about your chart, too? That's dedication man.

Whoam1

They need to start doing more sexist astrology

Lol they don't even do astrology or question my tarot cards oracle cards and slight obsession with the occult. My friends say I'd be a good cult leader. Also my family doesn't care I make bond mobils and hung them on my porch (they have to say outside tho :(. )