Unveiling the mysteries of the 4th house

iphis

Hi there, I have a 5 planet stellium in the 4th house in Scorpio. These are: Sun Moon Mecury Mars Neptune. the planets are all in Sagittarius.

I just started with Astrology so learning about this as I go. But this seems quite unusual?

It has been such a long time since I visited this forum and this thread. A 4th house stellium sounds quite intense. But it also puts a lot of focus on the work one has to do. Like a magnifying class. One never really unveils the mysteries of certain placements/aspects/houses. Some just weight in more. I cherish a sense of wonder regarding the 4th house. But for me the 4th house will always have this sort of profound and eerie vibration, maybe due to my moon in scorpio and saturn/pluto party. But it was also the energy I chose to focus on most of my life. Sometimes obsessively, because scorpio is a very fixed energy too. Still, I'm trying to let other aspects and placements of my chart shine. I'm curious about your thoughts on this, because most of my placements are in scorpio and saggitarius. So tells us about how does this stellium feel for you, what sort of stories can you share. Also, I'm always learning and re-learning astrology. It is a never ending task and adventure. Thanks to you all for your feedback. Much appreciated.

greybeard

A 5-planet stellium is unusual, but not "quite unusual". Bill Clinton has 2 stelliums in his chart: quite unusual.

What your stellium does is to throw the weight of your life into "home and family affairs", and such other things as pertain to the 4th.

divinedata

Thank you for your replies.
Yes, I understand stelliums are common, but 5 planets is getting up there. Sun and Moon almost in a total conjunction. Same with Mercury and Mars.
I have an unusual family situation where there was a unique parent and situation. I have spent a ton of time in psychology and family systems theory. I've have also been somewhat introspective and a huge knowledge seeker but this has taken a turn more towards psychology in the past 5-10 years. This makes total sense with the planets in Sagittarius and maybe also being ruled by Scorpio in my case. I think I am understanding this (Scorpio) correctly (because I am Leo ascendant). Thank you for feedback.

divinedata

It has been such a long time since I visited this forum and this thread. A 4th house stellium sounds quite intense. But it also puts a lot of focus on the work one has to do. Like a magnifying class. One never really unveils the mysteries of certain placements/aspects/houses. Some just weight in more. I cherish a sense of wonder regarding the 4th house. But for me the 4th house will always have this sort of profound and eerie vibration, maybe due to my moon in scorpio and saturn/pluto party. But it was also the energy I chose to focus on most of my life. Sometimes obsessively, because scorpio is a very fixed energy too. Still, I'm trying to let other aspects and placements of my chart shine. I'm curious about your thoughts on this, because most of my placements are in scorpio and saggitarius. So tells us about how does this stellium feel for you, what sort of stories can you share. Also, I'm always learning and re-learning astrology. It is a never ending task and adventure. Thanks to you all for your feedback. Much appreciated.

yes that sounds difficult. From what I've read, I understand that would be hard with Pluto and Saturn in the 4th house, but that is not the case for me. I somehow think this particular stellium is positive for me, although a struggle -has been ultimately positive. I have transcended most of it through psychology and working through the dynamics. Not sure what is in store from here on out :)

bigrex

I have a 0º sag IC with stellium (sun/uranus/mercury/venus/neptune). I had a pretty odd upbringing.. I wouldn't call it normal, but it was definitely interesting. A friend of mine said that I'm constantly looking for home because home seems to be everywhere. I am the person that will go right to your fridge to see if you have any snacks the first time I come to your house... some people hate it, others just laugh. I have an empty 0º gemini MC. My 8th house Aries moon trines all of those planets except Neptune.