Help! Trying to learn to read my chart

V1982

Hi All,

I just learned about natal charts very recently and need help reading my chart. All I know is that I apparently have venus square saturn which explains A LOT about my life: late bloomer in romantic relationships and career. I'm now 35 and still unmarried which surprises a lot of people because I seem fairly attractive (subjective, I know) and down to earth. I didn't start dating until my 20's and all of my relationships have been "blah". I've been depressed lately because I have almost no fond memories of love and romance.

I've also have always had blocks in my career and finances no matter what I tried. However, I've been some progress in this area within the last year.

Can someone have a look at my chart? Much appreciated!

V1982

Sorry see attached charts. One I paid for and the other I got from astro.cafeastrology.com

Thanks

Attachments

• vsmith82__natal.jpg
    vsmith82__natal.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Vsmith82.jpg
    Vsmith82.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 25

V1982

Honestly I'm not certain of my exact birth time

I asked my mom for my birth time and she said 11:30. She's not the most reliable when it comes to details so I asked my uncle who was with her when I was born and all he could remember was that I was born at night.

I looked at both my birth certificate and birth registration but no birth time indicated. Even contacted the hospital and they said they destroyed records after 27 years.

detectahead

I will try later, what is mainly your inquiry. Not into the relationship area but would be interested in the sun signs of those you can remember. Mainly what's going on or work/career?

katydid

You do have some rough squares to your Venus in Capricorn from the 12th house.

Reading about each one is going to sound scary and a bit depressing. It is no surprise that you were a late bloomer in terms of dating and romance. You have some classic pitfalls to love relationships in that 12th house.

But the joy of astrology is that things change, transform progress and we learn how to overcome the difficult lessons we were blessed with.

Mars rules your 7th house of relationships---and it is in it's fall, in the debilitating 12th house, and applying to a conjunction with the 2 malefics, Saturn and Pluto.

I can see how things just never went smoothly. :bandit:People were never as they seemed to be, they had hidden agendas, skeletons in the closet, and it was more painful than loving most of the time. :sad:

Your Saturn return at age 27-29 was probably huge nightmare. But you learned a lot of painful lessons about all that stuff and now it will get better, as Saturn moves to your Venus.

I think you will finally be 'rewarded' with a stable loving partnership as Saturn moves through Capricorn. You have done the work, learned to love yourself and appreciate your qualities and self worth, and not try and get it from someone who is not trustworthy. That was years coming and painful, no doubt.

You are a special type of femininity. A free spirited Aquarian, quirky and nerdy at times, and yet, a traditional, old fashioned down to earth woman, who appreciates old school, solid types. It may be hard to find the perfect fir for you. But he is out there. :cool:

V1982

Thank you Katydid!!!!
I find it almost strangely comforting knowing I have a ****** chart. It validates what I always felt; that it's not just in my head, ya know?