natal Gemini Venus RX

I have tried finding more and more about the effect this retrograde will have on Natal Venus in Gemini Rx people whilst looking at how the NN transit will be put into effect. Seeing how close Venus will be to my sun, is this retrograde going to affect me in my immediate relationships or just family relationships (as it is situated in the 4th House). Any insight would be appreciated :) :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lani.16795.15924.jpg
    astro_2gw_lani.16795.15924.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 21

katydid

I think it will have the greatest impact upon your emotional life and immediate family relationships, as it will retrograde @ 21 Gemini, around the 13th of May.

It will make it's station conjunct your natal IC---which represents your home/family and your emotional foundation.

Venus retrogrades are not malicious or earth shattering transits though. Usually they give us a chance to revisit emotional decisions, as ex friends or people from the past may suddenly reappear, or estranged family members pop up again.

I think it will have the greatest impact upon your emotional life and immediate family relationships, as it will retrograde @ 21 Gemini, around the 13th of May.

It will make it's station conjunct your natal IC---which represents your home/family and your emotional foundation.

Venus retrogrades are not malicious or earth shattering transits though. Usually they give us a chance to revisit emotional decisions, as ex friends or people from the past may suddenly reappear, or estranged family members pop up again.

I was thinking the same. Although, my family relationships had drastically improved over these last weeks and I am actually optimistic about what is to come than the last time I posted which was about the Saturn Pluto conjunction in my 11th house. I’m also curious about how the nodes will affect this too as it looks like a great conjunction with my sun and tr. venus