Robert Hand, one of the most respected Astrologers in the world, but I

really like this one by Charles Kipp. The point he makes, that as

Astrologers we must assess a chart from strictly astrological

prespectives, without regard to our own political leanings and opinions

goes right to the heart of the issue.

When I first started to study Astrology in the 70's I took this approach to

the president at that time who was detested and hated by more people

than Mr. Bush is now, Richard Nixon. I was amazed at what could be

learned approaching a chart with an open mind.

This is an excellent article and well worth the time to read. Enjoy. :D

George W. Bush: Destined to Lead

© 2002 Charles Kipp

Whether or not one agrees with the politics of President George W. Bush, his birthchart very strongly indicates his destiny to lead both his country and his generation. As an astrologer, I am challenged to assess his personal qualities and characteristics from a strictly astrological perspective, without regard to my own political leanings and opinions about his controversial role in national and world affairs.
One of the greatest values of astrology is its ability to go to deep, underlying structural principles that mysteriously govern our lives and the destiny of the world. Such perspectives allow us to go beyond our own, and anyone else's conventional assessments of things, invariably based on very limited information and personal orientations or prejudices. The solar system space ship speaks with its own voice, beyond, although inclusive of, all conventional wisdom.
If our astrological perspectives prove to be relevant in the light of known facts, then we may wisely incorporate such perspectives into our understanding of those facts in terms that are not susceptible to the various "spins" that attempt to skew known facts toward particular agendas that fall short of the comprehensive scope afforded by astrology. It is this more comprehensive perspective that I will attempt to delineate in relation to the personality and personal destiny of George W. Bush....."

Mr. Kipps website is :

http://planetwise.tatooheaven.com/Bush.html

WB50

[Moderator note - In accordance with the Forum's Copyright Rules, the quoted text has been pruned.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr stellium

Waterbearer50 said:
This holds a special significance for Bush in terms of the well-known "curse of the oval office" associated with U.S. Presidents elected in "zero years," that is, years ending in zero. It just so happens that those "zero" election years correspond to conjunctions of Jupiter to Saturn that occur every twenty years. There is an uncanny tendency for those Presidents, greatly defying simple probabilities, to die in office. This "curse," has become fairly common knowledge in the deeper lore of American politics. It can therefore be assumed that both candidates in the 2000 election were aware of it.
Naturally, one must assume a strong tendency for practical politicians to discount the significance of such a "curse" as mere superstition. Belief in superstition (and astrology) is not conducive to success in modern politics. The reader, however, may make one's own assessment of how significant such factors may be, constituting a profound psychological undercurrent at the highest levels of political leadership. There is a long tradition of political "mysticism" that plays a significant role in world governance, largely unbeknownst to the general public.......
In order for a President to pass away in office, it should be clearly visible in the synastry between the President's natal (and progressed) chart, and that of the U.S.A - the biggest killer by violent means (assassination) is the U.S Pluto at 27 Capricorn - any President having a prominent natal or progressed planet conjunct or in opposition to this degree is in danger of a serious assassination attempt. I'll give some examples:

JFK: Natal Saturn: 27 Cancer
Sun/Moon midpoint: 27 Cancer (This partly explains his health afflictions)

JFK's Saturn is in his 10th house, 5 degrees from the MC - The result was an extremely violent (Saturn/Pluto) fateful (Sun/Moon midpoint) public execution (10th house). On November 22nd when he was killed, transiting Mars was in the same degree as his Sun/Pluto midpoint: 20 Sagittarius.

Abraham Lincoln's Moon: 27 Capricorn (12th house)
The Moon rules his 12th house and Aquarius is ascending, emphasising the Saturn ruled signs of Capricorn and Aquarius (Traditional). His part of fortune is nearby at 25 Capricorn 37.

Ronald Reagan: Natal Uranus 26 Capricorn
Reagan had a close call in 1981 when he was shot in an assassination attempt - he survived, perhaps partly because his Uranus was below the earth (in the 2nd house).

Since this is a thread about George W. Bush, his Saturn at 26 Cancer (his Sun sign) in the 12th house is very close to the opposition with the U.S Pluto - with less than 3 months left in his term, there hasnt been any serious assassination attempts on his life, maybe Bush will be the one that got away.

[Moderator note - In accordance with the Forum's Copyright Rules, the quoted text has been pruned.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Awakened_Pisces

Mr stellium said:
In order for a President to pass away in office, it should be clearly visible in the synastry between the President's natal (and progressed) chart, and that of the U.S.A - the biggest killer by violent means (assassination) is the U.S Pluto at 27 Capricorn - any President having a prominent natal or progressed planet conjunct or in opposition to this degree is in danger of a serious assassination attempt. I'll give some examples:

JFK: Natal Saturn: 27 Cancer
Sun/Moon midpoint: 27 Cancer (This partly explains his health afflictions)

JFK's Saturn is in his 10th house, 5 degrees from the MC - The result was an extremely violent (Saturn/Pluto) fateful (Sun/Moon midpoint) public execution (10th house). On November 22nd when he was killed, transiting Mars was in the same degree as his Sun/Pluto midpoint: 20 Sagittarius.

Abraham Lincoln's Moon: 27 Capricorn (12th house)
The Moon rules his 12th house and Aquarius is ascending, emphasising the Saturn ruled signs of Capricorn and Aquarius (Traditional). His part of fortune is nearby at 25 Capricorn 37.

Ronald Reagan: Natal Uranus 26 Capricorn
Reagan had a close call in 1981 when he was shot in an assassination attempt - he survived, perhaps partly because his Uranus was below the earth (in the 2nd house).

Since this is a thread about George W. Bush, his Saturn at 26 Cancer (his Sun sign) in the 12th house is very close to the opposition with the U.S Pluto - with less than 3 months left in his term, there hasnt been any serious assassination attempts on his life, maybe Bush will be the one that got away.

This went unreported for the most part(or maybe I was just News illiterate at the time). But there were reports of terrorists in America that were believed to be after Bush's head(I would have been thankful.)

With as big of a dumbass as Bush is, I have a feeling that Cheney is like using Bush as a puppet.