Does he has any feelings left towards me?

I reconcile communication with my ex, I still love him but not the same way. Like I have no deep feelings anymore. I think he understood this, he acts strange. I cant understand does he have feelings or just conciders me as freind or good person. Could u help me in this?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_has_any_feelings_left_towards_me_hr.40109.97731.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_has_any_feelings_left_towards_me_hr.40109.97731.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 47

Chrysalis

You/mercury/venus are in no dignity of jupiter or sun.

Moon is only in jupiters term and face, which is just a friendly and polite liking nothing more. You've got saturn in the 5th too that moon applies to, for anything romance wise this wouldn't be a good thing either.

ElenaJ

You, mercury, make no aspects with him, but apply to conjunct sun on the MH, letting your ego obstruct your way.
Moon in scorpio is in its fall, but it is in mutual reception with mars in cancer. Both moon and mars are moving towards a trine with Neptune, co-ruler of the descendent, and symbol of infatuation and confusion.
Moon in scorpio has difficulty forgiving and letting go what it feels was a wrong dealt to it, but if it moves to cancer it becomes warmer and softer emotionally. Moon approaching the trine, and in mutual reception, with time you two should be able to patch things up.

ElenaJ

You/mercury/venus are in no dignity of jupiter or sun.

Moon is only in jupiters term and face, which is just a friendly and polite liking nothing more. You've got saturn in the 5th too that moon applies to, for anything romance wise this wouldn't be a good thing either.

Yes, right, Saturn and Pluto in the 5th show the coldness in the relationship right now, with Capricorn of "convenience" on the cusp lending a feeling of opportunity more than love and spontaneity.

Guys thanks for answering. I am feeling confused. I loved this guy so much, but I cant feel anything deep right now. I think because of ago and letting things go. I just want to find out one thing, if i get it correctly. Coldness is from my side only and because of this situation are like this or from him too and its mutual.