Is he hiding his feelings of love?

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Sun, you, is in Saturn's exaltation, in Libra. So, you seem to have deeper feelings for him. He is in your fifth house, so, if anything, he is only looking for some flirtatious pastime. The Moon is entering into a square with Saturn (him). Doesn't look like this will work out.

The Sun has moved on from its sextile to Saturn, so you might start losing your feelings for him, and meet someone new next year.

Neptuniaan

Hi,

There is this friend whom I can't get out of my mind and I deeply feel that he is hiding his feelings towards me.
Though we don't get in touch a lot but I feel that he loves me.
I also have feelings towards him. But I have never told him that.
I also feel that he is afraid to get in a new commitment in his life.
So what does the chart show? Is he hiding his feelings ? Is he in love with me?

So Iam Leo (Sun)
He is Aquarius 7th house ( Saturn)

The sun is in sextile with saturn .
He is in my fifth house which means that I have feelings to him .
His fifth ruler Mercury is in conjunct with me so I think that he also has feelings towards me.
But the sun will later conjunt Jupiter does that mean that I will meet someoone new?

Please have a look at the chart and tell me your opinions.

Thanks

Yes, you both have deep feelings for each other. Chart looks good :)

aquarius7000

Yes, you both have deep feelings for each other. Chart looks good :)
Can you please astrologically support your statement?
There is no mutual reception, so there are no mutual feelings really. Some flirtatious interest from his side, probably, yes. However, even the one aspect there is between the significators (Sun and Saturn) is a separating one, not an applying one.

Salasi

There is no mutual reception, so there are no mutual feelings really. Some flirtatious interest from his side, probably, yes. However, even the one aspect there is between the significators (Sun and Saturn) is a separating one, not an applying one.

hmmmm...i thought there was mutual reception because saturn in sagi is in sun's triplicity (and as u noted before sun being in saturn's exaltation and triplicity)... But i do agree that the separating aspect is breaking the positive things in the chart...

tikana

hmmmm...i thought there was mutual reception because saturn in sagi is in sun's triplicity (and as u noted before sun being in saturn's exaltation and triplicity)... But i do agree that the separating aspect is breaking the positive things in the chart...

triplicity is not a major dignity

exalt and dom are

tikana

Salasi,

Remember

dom - I love
exalt - I am in love
triplicity - i like
term - i like occassionally
face - i know that person
2 minors = i love

Neptuniaan

Reallyy?? Sun is leaving saturn ...its a no

Okay, image is little blurry. I have thought there was a exact sextile. Thanks, tikana.

He receives her via exaltation and she receives him via triplicity -i know it is not a major dignity- but my bad aspect was separating. I have though it was an exact sextile first. So yes i think he has feelings for querent (he exalts her) but there wont be a relationship (no applying aspect)

aquarius7000

...He receives her via exaltation and she receives him via triplicity -i know it is not a major dignity- but my bad aspect was separating. I have though it was an exact sextile first. So yes i think he has feelings for querent (he exalts her) but there wont be a relationship (no applying aspect)
She, the Sun, is in Saturn's exaltation, so she has deeper feelings for him than he does for her. Triplicity is a weak aspect when talking about a love relationships.

Sunrise

hmmmm...i thought there was mutual reception because saturn in sagi is in sun's triplicity (and as u noted before sun being in saturn's exaltation and triplicity).....

because saturn in sagi is in sun's triplicity
hi salasi!!
Saturn here ruled by Jupiter and also is in triplicity of Jupiter, It is not in the triplicity of the Sun. Also Saturn is in the 5th house his 11th house, the house of friendship.

Salasi

because saturn in sagi is in sun's triplicity
hi salasi!!
Saturn here ruled by Jupiter and also is in triplicity of Jupiter, It is not in the triplicity of the Sun. Also Saturn is in the 5th house his 11th house, the house of friendship.

hey sunrise, thanks for ur answer! :) sorry if this question might sound stupid, but do you mean its a nocturnal chart so therefore saturn is in jupiters triplicity?

Sunrise

hey sunrise, thanks for ur answer! :) sorry if this question might sound stupid, but do you mean its a nocturnal chart so therefore saturn is in jupiters triplicity?
you are welcome Salasi!
At night the triplicity goes to jupiter, in day goes to the Sun. So, This is a night chart.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thank youall for your replies. Iam learning a lot from you all.

In fact that person is my previous manager and owner of a company and since we have not met for a long time, he invited me to visit his work place but I refused due to private issues. Will that change the readding of the chart if I will take him as the 10th ruler (Mars). Or shall I draw a new chart .

Please advice , Thank you all:innocent:
Hi,

A love interest, no matter where the connection comes from, is always the 7th house. His being your past manager does not change things in my opinion.

Also, the 10th house is about work topics related to your career/job (not love interests at job or past job).