Deep Feelings for a man for over a decade

brownbeeca

Since I was a teenager, I had deep feelings for him and intense attraction. I believe that he feels the same but I acted like I never liked him. I have not seen him since 2006 (high school) but I still keep dreaming and thinking about him. I did not know his exact time of birth but I find that our charts are a bit compatible and a bit of a reverse. What does this mean?

His moon is in my sun sign -Taurus.
His Rising sign is Virgo while mines is Pisces

What I mean by reverse is for example, my Virgo is in the 7th house while his Virgo is in the 1st house. I have MC in Sagittarius 10th house while his is in Gemini 10th house. My IC is Gemini while his is sagitarrius. We both have Venus in Gemini. I am a Taurus and he is a Cancer. I tend to attract Cancer men and women. His north node is Virgo while mines is Pisces while my south node is Virgo and his south node is Pisces. So interesting. Thoughts?

He has a long time girlfriend. I never dated him and never been his friend but he always wanted to be friends with me because I knew he had feelings for me. The weird thing is that I did not have feelings for him until I was 14 in 2002.

I have attached my chart and his chart (JJJ).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_phylicia_hw.57639.2495.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_phylicia_hw.57639.2495.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 15
  • JJJ.jpg
    JJJ.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 21