venus square mars

Hi everyone...Does anyone have insight into this square in a natal chart or in synastry? I have my venus square his mars and he has venus square mars in his natal chart. Yes, my venus is conjunct his :)
Thanks!
Elizabeth

sibylline

Hi everyone...Does anyone have insight into this square in a natal chart or in synastry? I have my venus square his mars and he has venus square mars in his natal chart. Yes, my venus is conjunct his :)
Thanks!
Elizabeth

My partner has this natally. The interest and need for romance, intimacy, etc is higher but the ways the person goes about it can get in their own way. Sometimes there can be issues with relating to and understanding the opposite gender. They can like play fighting or a partner who is a little more feisty.

What signs are the two planets in? This will tell if the Martian side will be more dominant, or the Venusian.

The interest and need for romance, intimacy, etc is higher but the ways the person goes about it can get in their own way.

What signs are the two planets in? This will tell if the Martian side will be more dominant, or the Venusian.

Thanks so much, I find your analysis to be very compassionate and probably accurate. It sounds like you understand your partner well :)

His Venus is conjunct his Mercury in Taurus. His Mars is in Aquarius.
He's very loving, steady, and dedicated. Also, he can be clever and sneaky about getting his own way. I'd say his Venus is stronger, what do you think?

Last edited: