Will there be another attack in the UK this bank holiday wkend ?

aleth3ia

Banned
Thank you both, I'm reading here from Lily that London is Gemini and England in general, is Aries. Congrats Steve for pinning down the event to some areas, I still didn't get how you achieved that eheh but maybe it's better like this.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/astro/aia/aia18.htm

Dr Farr, it's kind of you to answer all my questions, I just hope you're wrong about the eclipse though! Saying something terrible is gonna happen looks a bit catastrophic... and actually, what is gonna happen? That prediction's a bit too general and with such a prediction whatever "bad" thing might happen, then it would be assigned to that eclipse... but astrology can go more in detail, then can't we?

Phoenixia

This thread is terrifying and fascinating at the same time.

I was wondering Dr. Farr if this big event we're all bracing for would have anything to do with what is currently happening in the Middle East? I am specifically thinking about the current issue with Qatar, Saudi and the U.A.E -

I have family and friends that live there and though everything is business as usual for them I wonder if it's not just a catastrophe waiting to happen? I'm even being offered a job in the UAE and I have to say without getting into a full on doomsday meltdown, I'm a bit hesitant -

Phoenixia

Sorry the intromission, but why would you ask such questions to someone who just misinterpreted the whole past attack?

It's quite funny how he disregarded any possible new attack, using his methods, despite saying "of course I hope I'm right on this", and now he portrays doomsday for the USA, just because of an eclipse?
And where did the previous empathy towards humanity end up, in here?

Let's make an example, if you trust an astrologer, and he tells you "no, there won't be an attack in the coming weeks!", then you'll feel free to go around and do your things normally, but actually, he was wrong, so if you were in London, and if you were out having fun as if there was no problem, because an astrologer said you so, then you could have been even killed in a new attack.

Now, the terror strategy is always great, it gives to whom applies it instant power, and that's why it's not to trust. All of us ignorant little creatures are left in a scary limb, expecting the worse, which only "the great chosen one" knows about.

We're frail and sensitive souls around here, and a terroristic prevision is just not helping anyone... further on, what is it even about? The way in which Dr. Farr has predicted it was so general that, on said day, if something happens on Mars, you could as well address it to the solar eclipse...

People, grow some discernment please.

My apologies, I was under the impression this was a forum about astrology, i.e the activity of TRYING to interpret planetary movement to identify possible events, human personality traits considering the interpretation is mainly based on one's own perception - ergo it's not an exact science and I like to assume we all come on here with that mindset but will not judge anyone who might be inclined to put more faith in it because at the end of the day we all have our belief systems that serve us in our personal experience - so to each their own.

I would have really appreciated though to be given the same benefit of the doubt in the case of your intermission.

That being said, my tamed interest in astrology and my willingness to ask someone who may or may not have been wrong before what his/her interpretation would be about current events for the sake of conversation and because I am personally vested in it should not have triggered this adamant conclusion from you unless it somehow resonated with something you're projecting.

Having been wrong before is not synonym to never being accurate again, and even so, you have managed to make a simple question again - for the sake of conversation all the while adding some personal concerns - a matter of a lack of discernment, a lack of empathy, an inquisition on the astrologer and people who use the services of astrology all of that topped with a little dash of condescension....

Though we agree on the fact that the terror strategy is a tremendously powerful one that is making us all feel powerless and fearful for our lives and safety, I am still going to differentiate my response by avoiding to jump to conclusions about a potential lack of empathy and/or discernment on your part based on just a few lines you wrote out of a passionate response to reading something that obviously triggered you.

I can't promise about the dash of condescension bit though because I do have a tendency of coming across a bit patronizing -

Astrologers blames Mars..I'll take it.

aleth3ia

Banned
This is my formal apology to Dr. Farr, for the things I said in here in the last exchanges.
I admit I felt very involved and got carried away, some topics can really hit my weak spots.
I'm sorry because I sounded so judgmental towards a person that is probably one of the best characters this forum can count on, and I'd like to add, that my extreme intolerance is due to this particularity as well.
I can accept doomy and catastrophic predictions coming from whoever, not from someone like you. I would have liked to discuss this more in detail with you, but as soon as I saw someone relying on said doomy predictions... I started seeing red, so to speak.
Please, keep doing your great work in here, and let alone my considerations, although I hope that a bit of all this ego-rage of mine has shed some lights as well.

dr. farr

No problem!:biggrin:
I am not a doom and gloom type of astrologer,:bandit: but-regarding event and mundane prediction charts-I" call em as I see-em"!

-I have predicted military action by the Trump administration against North Korea, in the near future-I hope my analysis leading to that prediction is wrong.

- In the Solar eclipse chart, my prediction regarding effects on TRUMP is very beneficial, because the configurations in the Solar eclipse match his natal configurations quite well-but on the whole my analysis of the Solar eclipse chart is for favoring warfare, and for problems to governments (Eclipse and apex of the grand fire trine, Mars, being in the 10th whole sign house), financial problems (Saturn, partile conjunction Dark Moon Lilith, at base of the triangle, posited in the 2nd house), and problems involving armed forces and law enforcement (Uranus, conjunct the star Vertex, at base of the triangle posited in the 6th whole sign house)
It's not that I lean toward doom and gloom, but in Mundane astrology the great majority of experts regard total Solar eclipses as indicative of malefic events, and I largely agree with this point of view: certainly though with this particular Solar eclipse, the indications seem mostly unfortunate. I shall be giving a full elaboration of my analysis of the upcoming Solar eclipse in a future post: my references HERE (in this thread) to the Solar eclipse, have only been partial, and related to the subject matter of this particular thread.

Last edited:

aleth3ia

Banned
No problem!:biggrin:
I am not a doom and gloom type of astrologer,:bandit: but-regarding event and mundane prediction charts-I" call em as I see-em"!

-I have predicted military action by the Trump administration against North Korea, in the near future-I hope my analysis leading to that prediction is wrong.

- In the Solar eclipse chart, my prediction regarding effects on TRUMP is very beneficial, because the configurations in the Solar eclipse match his natal configurations quite well-but on the whole my analysis of the Solar eclipse chart is for favoring warfare, and for problems to governments (Eclipse and apex of the grand fire trine, Mars, being in the 10th whole sign house), financial problems (Saturn, partile conjunction Dark Moon Lilith, at base of the triangle, posited in the 2nd house), and problems involving armed forces and law enforcement (Uranus, conjunct the star Vertex, at base of the triangle posited in the 6th whole sign house)
It's not that I lean toward doom and gloom, but in Mundane astrology the great majority of experts regard total Solar eclipses as indicative of malefic events, and I largely agree with this point of view: certainly though with this particular Solar eclipse, the indications seem mostly unfortunate. I shall be giving a full elaboration of my analysis of the upcoming Solar eclipse in a future post: my references HERE (in this thread) to the Solar eclipse, have only been partial, and related to the subject matter of this particular thread.

Thanks for the clarification, I got really carried away by the events, because I felt them very close to me, so, sorry again for turning so bitter over here.
I've been reading of the eclipses for Ptolemy, there's something worrying about all of that for real... I just hope it's gonna stay as a bad omen, perhaps a reminder of what bad things could happen if we let the dark side of our psyche to take the lead... (talking to myself too eheh)...

I'm finally starting to see horary in a better light, thanks to all the exchange that started from here : ) the techniques used in horary are based on an interesting classification of things, they're related to events, especially, in a way that I fail to understand, but that is so complex and labyrinth-like that I'm sorry to have labelled as "easy".
Keep up the astro work~