Saturn Moves into Leo July 16, 2005!

A

Anonymous

Hi EveryOne! :!: I'm new here, thought I'd check out this new forum!
I've been studying Astrology for a couple of years, mainly from the teachings of Linda Goodman.
Anywho, I wanted to talk about Saturn.

As we know, Saturn moves into Leo on July 16. Saturn will eventually conjunct my natal sun, and also, this will be my 3rd saturn seven year cycle!
By October Saturn will be squaring its natal self.
That will be the beginning of my new cycle.
Big changes, and big tests!

I know I will feel the Saturn/Sun conjunction more.
A karmic period coming up, how about all of you?

Please shed some light on old 'father time' if you get the chance, I need to know as much as possible.

Thanks
SunChild

baker

Welcome Sunchild! I personally have been counting the SECONDS until July 16th, I am so over all this Saturn in Cancer squaring my what was supposed to be a great Jupiter thing going on in Libra for me, I'm a double Libra Sun/Moon, and I kept thinking this is cool, but then Mr. "Learn Your Lessons", standing over me with a ruler and taking all my things, squares it up and I cannot wait until he moves out into Leo, then I hope things get tremendously better for me. Transiting Saturn just crossed natal Jupiter and about to hit natal Uranus in my 7th house of partnership. Oh, that explains a lot, so he just took away my home, I am moving soon, and my husband, we are separating, and it would seem to me that when he hits Uranus, oh, I don't even want to be around, I hate surprises and who knows what surprise Saturn will bring about when it crosses natal Uranus, oh no, oh no. We'll just have to see I guess, can't stop the universe!

Re Linda Goodman, good Lord, that's where I started reading and learning in the late 1960's, she is fabulous, what an Aries! The sun sign book and do you have the love sign book, it really blows people away. A lot of "serious" astrologers would call it "cookbook astrology", but I don't think there's any better way to start out, really. I got the love signs book in 1992 and it's worn thin and I still refer to it to this day. You are the first person I've heard talk about her. I wonder if she ever found her daughter?

Anyway, back to Saturn, so, it just passed over my natal Jupiter and moving on and moving out! Huge changes in my life, I'm basically starting over at 50. This transiting Saturn squares my natal Saturn. It's been a horrible, horrible several months, since last Fall, and I pray each day for it to change.

At any rate, please advise your Saturn transits right now, what house, is it touching anything natal, I need more info. Thanks and welcome again, baker

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome, Baker!

I'm secretely counting the seconds too. Oh that's sad you're separating. :(
But the Universe will unfold as it should, and I'm going through a simliar thing, but it's uncertain really. I'm having relationship troubles, and I'm not sure if the One i'm with, is really the One, you know?
But he was meant to be in my life for a reason, I just don't know what the future will bring.

Yes Linda Goodman is my favourite Astrologer, and guide.
Linda passed away in October, 1995.
She never actually found her daughter.
As you may not know, it was alleged that Sally committed suicide, but Linda refused to believe that, and Linda held the faith that Sally was alive.
Apparently, when they found sally's body, a scar was missing which made Linda very suspicious.
But Linda knew without a doubt because it was written in Sally's chart that she was alive.
If you ever get the time, you should read Star Signs, or Gooberz. (They are my favourite Linda books!)

Well, my Saturn will be entering a conjunction with my natal sun in the 2nd House.
And will be squaring natal Saturn in the 4th House.
Thanks for your help!

SunChild

Z

Zuko

Please advise..

Please forgive me for I am not a student of astrology, but it seems to apply to me in Big way. The last 2 years have been very difficult in many ways. (Lots of hard work, stress, family, lack of balance, etc..) I'm a cancer and I know Saturn has been moving through my sign during that time. As I understand it Saturn will soon move into Leo (The house of earnd income ?). Can anyone tell me what that means, because I've had about as much of Saturn as I can take at this point. I'm specifically concerned with business, money and savings at this point and this Saturn/Leo thing does not sound good. I was born in Atlanta, GA on 06/27/1969 at 12:30 AM. I hope it's not inappropriate to ask for someone to read my chart, but I can't seem to find anyone reliable in my area. For what it's worth Intuition and common sense tell me that my financial situation should dramatically improve in the immiediate future. Anyway, any help would most certainly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

J

jeaniec

Saturn into Leo

Hi,

I'm not competent to analyze anyone's chart (I'm pretty unsophisticated astrologically), but I have a [few, choice!!] comments on Saturn's sojourn in Cancer and a question regarding its transit. I'm a Cancer with Cancer rising, born July 21st. I, too, have been waiting for July 16th with bated breath. But lately I've been reading about how Cancers by now should already be feeling lighter and more confident, and this just ain't happenin' here!! The last 2 years have been the worst of my life, with separation and divorce, a disastrous love affair leading to a suicide attempt and hospitalization. Then, last summer, everything seemed to be getting better; I was progressing spiritually, and thought I was moving in the right direction. I know I've undergone profound and positive changes. I became closer to a man I've had such a strong gut feeling was for me. Then this April -- WHAM!! These last months have been the hardest since leaving the hospital in March 2004. He has fallen madly in love with another woman and I lost two jobs, and my world is turned on its head again. The worst thing is that all this has made me question my entire belief system and made the "progress" I'd thought I'd made look like a cruel cosmic joke. This is like slogging through quicksand trying to climb out of Hell. I know it can't JUST be Saturn, but I've been so hoping when Saturn moved into Leo this torture would end. Since I was born so late in Cancer, will I get relief around mid-July, or will I have to wait? This is probably a fairly simple question, but I'd appreciate any opinions on it.

Thanks! :!:

Springup

I can't wait for Saturn to moves into LEO! I'm not a cancer but I'm having my Saturn Return this year with a very harsh aspect in my natal chart. Saturn is in my 8th in conjunct my natal Saturn and Mars. And not only that, my natal Saturn squares my natal Venus, Jupiter and Sun in my 5th and Oppose my natal uranus in my 11th house. Imagine, in this Saturn Return, it's double, triple the impact of my 5th, 8th and 11th house. Jupiter is my ruler and with it retrogrades durinng the first half of this year and the Saturn transit and Saturn return effects in these three years ... go figure! Lost my job, unemployed, difficulties in finding employment, in debts, a troublesome relationship andwe separated with a huge arguement during the April eclipse. Now, Venus, Saturn and Mercury is sitting beside my Natal Saturn, with all those squares with my 5th house planets, and the surprise uranus, I can't help to ponder what's going to come next in mid July. I'm really glad now is the peak of my Saturn Return and when it finally moves to Leo, I can feel a slight relief, when it finally moves away from my 8th end of this year. Can I be awarded a throphy for surviving these terrible years? lol!

Hooray! Let's have a party in mid July!

J

jeaniec

re Saturn and July 16th!

To SG, I'm sorry things have been so hard; I can relate completely. I'm not as knowledgable as you about all the aspects, etc. in my natal chart, although I do have it, but after hearing yours, and after having lived through (and still living through) a terrible time, I'm kind of glad I don't! They say Saturn gives more than he takes; I'm really trying to hold on to that and see it. One wierd thing--yesterday, July 1st, I received a call out of the blue offering me a job I had interviewed for in January of 2004, but which had gone to someone else! I'm very hesitantly hopeful (knock on wood) that this may be a sign of Saturn's getting ready to leave. Now if only my love life got even the tiniest boost, I might really believe it! :)Hang in there!

E

Esperanza

I, too, am new to this site. A long time ago, I studied astrology for 2 years, and so I have a rudimentary knowledge of some things, no knowledge of many things, and some knowledge about very little.

Saturn has been in my 12th house, conjuncted my moon in Cancer and squared a bunch of my Libra planets (Mars, Mercury, Neptune) in my 4th house. Here's what is wierd. I found myself dealing with similar issues that I dealt with back in 1979 - volitility with my first husband (whom I divorced) and now with my child, whom I have an order of protection against him being in my house (he's 20 and has several issues including mental health and drug abuse). I felt really bad, but he can't live here any more....libra in my 4th necessitates balance and harmony.

:idea: Now, around the same time (1979), I started a job that was one of most remarkable experiences for me. Just recently, I have been asked to interview for a new position (I haven't been too successful in getting a job as an administrator for school because I am too "verbal"). I had almost given up, but decided to throw in my resume....would it not be fantastic if I get this position?

:shock: You all are frightening me, because as Saturn goes into Leo, it will conjunct my Uranus, which sits just on top of my first house. The ruler of Uranus is Aquarius, which is in both my 7th and 8th houses - (where I might add I am having troubles with my hubby of 22 years - because of our son). Capricorn, Saturn's ruler is in my 6th house. But, as I approach 50, transiting Leo will square my sun, saturn, venus AND conjunct my Jupiter/Pluto --- activating my strongest aspect in my chart, at later degrees (I have no oppositions).

If memory serves me correctly, I met my husband close to my Saturn return, had children, increased my finances with a good job ---- I am hoping that this cycle repeats itself (not having kids - although I wonder if grandkids could be there? :?: ).

Anyway, I am glad I found this site, I like to continue learning and sharing about astrology with other kindred spirits... :wink:

Esperanza

L

Luna

Saturn and Pisces

Hey all!

I'm a newbie too and looking at the posts there is quite a few of us! LOL

I absolutely love astrology and I have been reading up on it for a few months learning what I can. I stumbled upon this site (whilst I was suppose to be working! hehe) so it's meant to be I say! Great to find like minded people. :D

This Saturn transit has got me well excited too! It is going to be in our 6th House for Pisces. Is there anybody with any knowledge about this. Any little morsel of info will do. I know Saturn is about lesson learning, but i'm not sure how Saturn moving into Leo means for us fish folk. I am already sweating it about the Mercury retrograde! The last one was a nightmare! LOL Evil it was! :twisted: LOL!

Look forward to any replies!

Ciao :D

D

DrBombay

Wow, I'm new here and am learning stuff. I hadn't thought about the last time Saturn was in Leo........Geesh, I have learned so much since then. I had my 1st son in '79', met my husband (who I'm still with), but the past 6 or 7 yrs. have been tough on the marraige. I'm looking forward to Saturn leaving cancer even though it's moving to my 12th house.

I don't know much about what to expect.....but change will be good. We always say if I just knew then what I know now.....well you know the rest. I'm going to look at the challenge and lessons from this point of view. Life may not have been easy but I've been blessed and know I'll be again and more so with the wisdom I've gained over the past 26 yrs. It's definetly time to open a new chapter of life.

The best to all!!

R

rainbowchild57

Saturns move into Leo July 16, 2005

Hello all: I've had a wonderful time reading the "Saturn in Leo" posts and I simply had to add my 2 cents into the discussion. I've been an avid student of astrology since 1985. My interest came from a personal tragedy I had at the time (an ugly divorce) I started with moon proressions and that got me involved in natal charts. I truly wanted to know what part I played in the demise of my marriage. (As we all want to know - lol)

By birth I am:

Virgo/Libra cusp
Libra rising
Leo Moon

Venus in Scorpio (a tough placement for anyone)

Someone above commented about wonderful abundant "Jupiter in Libra" and wondered, "where the heck is it" Hang in there Libras - it's on the way. Saturn (karma - I call it) has been at the top of my chart in my 10th and it has been some kind of horrific. I'm a Psyche major so astrology works well with it. We all have to learn Saturn's lessons and move on, no matter how hard they are.

I've been through almost losing my home, several jobs, a bad relationship, and it all started with September 11th. Life has not been the same since, but I have learned some huge lessons. I also have been a benefactor of Jupiter as during some of those lows, Jupiter has landed some cash windfalls into my life, but right now I'm hoping for a miracle and I have faith in the universe.

What we need to realize with Saturn in Leo (not just where it falls in our natal charts) is that all fifth house issues are prominent

Nice to meet you all!

R

rainbowchild57

Reply for Zuko

Hi Zuko: According to my calculations, Saturn has been in your 5th house and will move to your sixth house after July 16th for an extended stay. Read the information at Astrology weekly for the Saturn transit to the sixth house and also the opposite house which would be the 12th. Hope that helps.

Your natal chart:

Sun in Cancer
Moon in Scorpio
Ascendant in Pisces
Neptune in the Ninth House
Venus in the Second House
Saturn in the Second House
Sun in the Fourth House
Moon in the Ninth House

H

harry_d

saturn moves into leo on july 16th

Hi everyone
I came across this interesting piece of information that saturn moves into Leo on July 16th 2005. This interests me immensely though I have little knowledge of astrology myself. After reading it I talked to some Indian astrologer (thats the place I originally from before I moved to Canada). According to them Saturn does not move into Leo till 2007. But the websites seem so emphatic about the movement that i am not satisfied with their answer. I am curious because Leo happens to be my ascendant. My wife left me in may 2005 and I have been under severe depression here in a foreign land. I was interested if someone could help me about this change. Is there any chance of her coming back to me? and is there any chance of my economic and mental condition improving?
This is for anyone who can read birthcharts
my details are
Time 3.05 am
Date of birth 5th october 1976
place: Ludhiana (India)

my wife's details are
Time 3.35 am
Date 26th september 1977
place Ludhiana (India)

God bless you if anyone can advice me. I dont have money to go to an astrologer.

R

rainbowchild57

Natal saturn vs. Transiting Saturn in Leo

The Natal Saturn is a permanent fixture in your natal chart and is an important part of your personality. Transiting Saturn is different! It is the position of Saturn at the current time.

Check this link for indepth information:

http://www.12house.com/home/saturninleo.cfm

R

rainbowchild57

For Harry D

Planetary positions
planet sign degree house motion

Sun Libra 11°46'45 02 direct
Moon Pisces 04°53'30 07 direct
Mercury Virgo 24°19'47 02 direct
Venus Scorpio 10°40'43 03 direct
Mars Libra 27°20'03 03 direct
Jupiter Gemini 00°49'25 10 retrograde
Saturn Leo 14°19'54 12 direct
Uranus Scorpio 05°53'35 03 direct
Neptune Sagittarius 11°41'10 04 direct
Pluto Libra 11°36'08 02 direct
True Node Scorpio 03°40'43 03 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)

Ascendant Leo 28°27'22
2nd House Virgo 23°46'24
3rd House Libra 23°12'48
Imum Coeli Scorpio 25°37'46
5th House Sagittarius 28°26'48
6th House Capricorn 29°37'30
Descendant Aquarius 28°27'22
8th House Pisces 23°46'24
9th House Aries 23°12'48
Medium Coeli Taurus 25°37'46
11th House Gemini 28°26'48
12th House Cancer 29°37'30

Major aspects
Sun Sextile Saturn 2°33
Sun Sextile Neptune 0°06
Sun Conjunction Pluto 0°11
Moon Trine Venus 5°47
Moon Trine Mars 7°33
Moon Square Jupiter 4°04
Moon Trine Uranus 1°00
Moon Square Neptune 6°48
Moon Opposition Ascendant 6°26
Venus Square Saturn 3°39
Venus Conjunction Uranus 4°47
Mars Sextile Ascendant 1°07
Jupiter Square Ascendant 2°22
Saturn Trine Neptune 2°39
Saturn Sextile Pluto 2°44
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°05

A relationship therapist may be in order for you and your wife. Asking the stars if you and your wife will reunite is not realistic. By studying these natal placements perhaps you can better gain insight into yourself and thus will be in a better/stronger position to address the question yourself.
You can look up all of these placements at astrology weekly for yourself.
A Saturn transit to the 1st hosue of self is always an "experience". I can tell you this much: You will come out of this a much better person, if you do the work that Saturn is forcing you to do. I'd also look at Saturn in the 7th as it is the opposite house of the 1st.

Good luck dear one. I know: Love hurts - but the lessons here are worthy.

M

moonchild

hello rainbow and everyone,

A Saturn transit to the 1st hosue of self is always an "experience". I can tell you this much: You will come out of this a much better person, if you do the work that Saturn is forcing you to do.

i definitely concur with you on that one, rainbow. i'm a cancer-sun myself, and saturn has definitely made me face some tough challenges. i do feel like i've grown enough in the last 2 1/2 years for a lifetime! but alas, saturn lives on, just in a different personality and different houses for us all. but what is life and living without growth?

i am partying on saturday when saturn moves into leo and out of my solar 1st house, but i better not splurge too hard 'cause he's gonna be hanging out in my solar 2nd house for the next couple of years... yikes! i see a budget in my future :lol:

namaste,
moon

R

rainbowchild57

You said it well Moonchild.....IT'S REALLY ABOUT GROWING! It's amazed me over the years how so many FEAR a Saturn transit. There are positives involved when we take the time to pay attention to the lessons. I'll tell you more about that when time permits.

That second house transit should be quite revealing. Look at it this way: If you're bad with money, you won't be when the transit is over. :lol: Also, the second house of "values" can also provide growing pains as well. I think it's wonderful. While you're out partying for Saturn in Leo, make a toast for me as I rid my life of things that waste my energy and drain me, on my way to the vastness of the wonderful universe. It's been a long time coming (Saturn out of the 10th and into the 11th) I'm hopeful.

M

moonchild

rainbow,

sooo, saturn has been hanging around your 10th house, huh? well, my gemini midheaven cusp is 26 degrees and cancer 11th house cusp is at 25 degrees. so saturn has also cruised through my tenth house during his cancer transit. only the last 5 degrees has been in my 11th house but i must say, in that short time, i've felt the strain in my 11th house and have actually weeded out some friendships that were really no longer or were never real friendships ... more to come in that house for me as saturn switches personalities this weekend.

That second house transit should be quite revealing. Look at it this way: If you're bad with money, you won't be when the transit is over. Also, the second house of "values" can also provide growing pains as well.

and boy am i terrible with money. jupiter is in my 2nd house and i do believe he's made me lazy in the money dept.! don't get me wrong, jupiter in my 2nd has definitely been a welcome influence. but after saturn gets done with me there, imagine how much wiser and improved my financial situation will be! it will be hard work; i know it... but i know it won't be as trying as saturn in cancer has been.

i will definitely have a toast for you!

namaste,
moon

S

swan10021

hello everyone! im new here

im new with astrology...just have a question...how would saturn affect me if i have aries in saturn, 7th house

thanks alot :D

S

swan10021

hello moon and rainbow

if not 2 much 2 ask...how would this saturn affect me if i have aries in my saturn, 7th house.

thanks for your help...highly appreciated