Stellium of malefics in 12th house SR! Is it as bad as it seems?

kiki68

Hello everyone, I am worried about my SR (birthday April 8th), and I cannot relocate (Covid 19 quarantine :bandit:).
Pluto conjunct Jupiter (on cusp of 12th) + Mars + Saturn in the 12th house SR (though far from Asc)
Moon (8th SR) exact opp. Sun (2nd SR):sick:
Please if you have answers :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I can post a pic + natal chart if someone is really willing to help.
Many thanks

Osamenor

Staff member
It would help if you would post your natal and solar return charts, for further detail. That said, having so much in your twelfth house merely reflects what's going on right now: isolation, on a global scale. Your part in it. How it affects you.

Since you're a solar Aries, the Capricorn placements would be square your sun, or just past square to your sun (an April 8th birthdate puts your sun at, probably, about 18-20 degrees Aries. The Jupiter-Mars-Pluto conjunction is currently at 23-24 Capricorn, with Mars moving on into Aquarius at the end of March). That reflects you feeling hindered/blocked by this global event. Since the square will be moving on by your solar return, the actual peak time for these feelings is now and/or slightly in the past. By your solar return, it should be easing up a little.

Under ordinary circumstances, twelfth house solar return placements tend to mean the end of an era, in some sense. They can still mean that under these circumstances. If something in your life has been naturally coming to a close, that's reflected. If nothing was naturally coming to a close, the pandemic is probably forcing it to happen. For everyone, it's the end of an era. Everyone who lives through this time is going to divide their life into BC (before coronavirus) and AC (after coronavirus). History might even name this era after it.

Moon's placement in the solar return chart shows your emotional focus. Eighth house might indicate fear of death--either your own or that of loved ones--or facing it as a very real possibility. It might also indicate financial concerns, money and resources that you either owe or are owed, finances being a focus. Second house sun could also reflect that, especially if sun and moon are in opposition along the second/eighth house axis. Security concerns are up for lots of people right now, and financial concerns, too--no surprise if that's a big focus for you! Eighth house moon can also indicate the emotions stirred up by living through a turbulent, traumatic event.

That is not to say you or a loved one necessarily will die of coronavirus (or anything else) or that you will be plunged into poverty, just that your emotions are likely wrapped up in those kinds of concerns.

Last edited:

kiki68

Thank you Osamenor for taking time to reply.

Capricorn transit squares (Pluto, Saturn mainly) are now finally over after years of sadness, health issues, etc... (Capricorn is 6th house in Natal Chart)
I am posting my natal chart along with the SR

Attachments

• Natal chart:SR.jpg
    Natal chart:SR.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 41
  • NC:SR.jpg
    NC:SR.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Astro.com charts are wonderfully clear.

Could I ask if there are any health issues (and by that I do not mean a common cold)?

Also, just to note that Jupiter, a benefic often, is also in the 12th.

CapAquaPis

Depending on age, health condition, individual immunity, where you live and your profession, the chances of contracting covid19 can vary, but at this time, a tiny proportion has the virus in the whole world.

We're getting a lot of AW members' natal charts stating a deep personal crisis in 2020, the theorized shift of ages of Pisces to Aquarius (Dec 31, 2012-2019 is a holy number 7 year grace period).

The malefic 8th house of illness or medical issues, and somewhat neutral 12th house of endings and crisis...in all our natal charts are important to know when you're going to experience a moment of strife and challenges.

Osamenor

Staff member
We're getting a lot of AW members' natal charts stating a deep personal crisis in 2020
That resonates with me so much, I started a new thread to discuss it.

We've all got those heavy hitting transits somewhere in our charts. And we're all affected by these global events, usually in very personal ways. Everyone's going to have those transits in their solar return chart this year, especially those with birthdays in the first few months of the year, when the Capricorn or Capricorn-Aquarius clusters are closest. There's no way anyone could live in 2020 and not be personally affected.

If anything, the twelfth house might be the safest place for them! That's the house where you go within and deal with deep seated fears and traumas. (Eighth too, but the twelfth can get even deeper and even farther reaching. Twelfth is a global house.)

The twelfth house is, paradoxically, the house where you are most alone and where you are most connected. Just like the experience of being collectively quarantined and staying connected mainly through personal electronics.

Last edited:

kiki68

Hi,

Astro.com charts are wonderfully clear.

Could I ask if there are any health issues (and by that I do not mean a common cold)?

Also, just to note that Jupiter, a benefic often, is also in the 12th.

Aquarius 7000, thank you for your reply!

No health conditions at all since Pluto transit stopped being in a square to Natal Sun.

At the contrary, 2020 kicked off with lots of work projects/money income/end of debts/planning a personal dream of buying a land and starting with friends an agriculture project away from the city I live in (Uranus in exact conjunction to MC in Taurus?)...
Of course now everything is upside down and postponed like for everyone else on this planet.

I read a lot about SR. Many astrologers do not give Jupiter the credit of being of any help in the 12th SR house when it's fully badly loaded like mine :(

kiki68

Depending on age, health condition, individual immunity, where you live and your profession, the chances of contracting covid19 can vary, but at this time, a tiny proportion has the virus in the whole world.

We're getting a lot of AW members' natal charts stating a deep personal crisis in 2020, the theorized shift of ages of Pisces to Aquarius (Dec 31, 2012-2019 is a holy number 7 year grace period).

The malefic 8th house of illness or medical issues, and somewhat neutral 12th house of endings and crisis...in all our natal charts are important to know when you're going to experience a moment of strife and challenges.

Thank you CapAquaPis!
Turning 52 on April 8th, with a very good health and immunity system, and taking extreme precautions in regard to covid19.

You think it is my moment of strife and challenges with SR moon in 8th house and this malefics stellium in 12th SR?

Looking at my natal chart and transits, it seems all is safe...

kiki68

That resonates with me so much, I started a new thread to discuss it.

If anything, the twelfth house might be the safest place for them! That's the house where you go within and deal with deep seated fears and traumas. (Eighth too, but the twelfth can get even deeper and even farther reaching. Twelfth is a global house.)

The twelfth house is, paradoxically, the house where you are most alone and where you are most connected. Just like the experience of being collectively quarantined and staying connected mainly through personal electronics.

It is soothing to read your words Osamenor...
Thank you.

May everyone be safe.

aquarius7000

Ok, so gather from your response that there indeed were health conditions until some time ago - perhaps December - because Saturn was exactly squaring your Aries Sun then.
Why I asked about health issues because a collection of planets (even if we excl. Pluto-as outer) in the solar 12th, could mean that you might need to go for check-ups.
12th house is Not a good place to have planets because it is exactly opp. the 6th and does rule isolation through hospitals and jails. Of course one needs to consider the natal proclivities - and you do have natal Sun-Saturn with the Sun ruling your Asc., so health and general constitution. Good thing is that you also have natal Jup in the first, which provides robustness.

Interesting that though I asked about your health, you mentioned how you doing well professionally and more money is coming in :) Your solar year Sun is in the second - area of focus is money.

Aquarius 7000, thank you for your reply!

No health conditions at all since Pluto transit stopped being in a square to Natal Sun.

At the contrary, 2020 kicked off with lots of work projects/money income/end of debts/planning a personal dream of buying a land and starting with friends an agriculture project away from the city I live in (Uranus in exact conjunction to MC in Taurus?)...
Of course now everything is upside down and postponed like for everyone else on this planet.

I read a lot about SR. Many astrologers do not give Jupiter the credit of being of any help in the 12th SR house when it's fully badly loaded like mine :(

kiki68

Ok, so gather from your response that there indeed were health conditions until some time ago - perhaps December - because Saturn was exactly squaring your Aries Sun then.
Why I asked about health issues because a collection of planets (even if we excl. Pluto-as outer) in the solar 12th, could mean that you might need to go for check-ups.
12th house is Not a good place to have planets because it is exactly opp. the 6th and does rule isolation through hospitals and jails. Of course one needs to consider the natal proclivities - and you do have natal Sun-Saturn with the Sun ruling your Asc., so health and general constitution. Good thing is that you also have natal Jup in the first, which provides robustness.

Interesting that though I asked about your health, you mentioned how you doing well professionally and more money is coming in :) Your solar year Sun is in the second - area of focus is money.

Health issues finished with the end of Pluto/Natal Sun square.

Seems I am less vulnerable to Saturn's squares (To Natal Sun and Natal Saturn), since I am living with this conjunction you mentioned :), though my father passed away at my Saturn return...(I was 29 yo)

Now that work and income have stopped temporarily, I should be really focusing on money issues :D

Cheers!