Had a positive career Horary on 02/13/2018 - still no job

rafaella

I know, but it's still a chart regardless.

No job. In fact - I lost my.job...

Everyone can make a chart and call it a horary chart.... here you have a chart that is produced by a website which is not serviced by a professional horary astrologer. I looked Astrotheme and the report you received is computer based... so my question is whether this chart is valid. The supposed horary astrologer that oversees horary reports on the site actually lives in France but the location for this chart is in Canada, is that your location?

The way it works when you seek help of an astrologer, the astrologer pulls a chart once they get your question, have read it and understood it. They then pull a chart for their location.

On the other hand if indeed this chart is valid, it shows a job coming and it should have delivered by now if we just look at the aspect to 10th ruler... it could also mean this chart does not show timing, not all charts show timing and because you said 'soon'... soon can be 2 years, or 3 years...… the 9 degree here between Moon/Mars suggests longer timeframe. It doesn't mean 9 years, but who knows. Your significator here is in fixed sign in detriment... Moon approaching SN. There is also more going on with Sun/Mercury which I didn't mention last time. Sun enters exaltation of Venus and approaching Venus but Mercury gets to Sun first and prohibiting aspect. Mercury squared Jup and translates that to Sun. This is perhaps your job loss. I don't usually include the outer planets but here Uranus on the 10th exact degree of Sun comes in prominently, and look we have mutual reception between Sun and Uranus! Uranus is considered a malefic. Sudden change at work, this coupled with Mercury/Jup square with Sun.

If we look at Moon, its in detriment of Sun both in 7th house, house of enemy. Indeed this chart might have been more about your current job rather than future job. You don't give us much information about your job loss and why you lost that job? But horary many times shows us about what is coming up next, rather than specifically answering your question.

So I suggest you ask this horary again or perhaps ask again once you have a few job interviews done. And I also suggest you don't use astrotheme, waste of money.

good luck!

Last edited:

Yuri

I believe that's only if querent is specifically asking whether to stay in the current job or take the new offer or making comparisons between the jobs. Here the querent is just asking about a job, no need to have a significator for the current job.

Maybe you are right. But I understood her question in this way - that she wants TO CHANGE and about if there is such a possibility. It's not obvious. ... As for the validity of the chart, your note below, agree. This chart is some piece of doubtfulness.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi there - I lost my job because I was too senior for the role. The company didnt want to hear about the risk of selling to certain companies, and they wanted were the sales. I was there only for 1.5 years and my skills as a senior analyst were continuously swepped under the rug. I was deeply unhappy there and am almost relieved that I'm no longer employed with them. In the meantime, I was able to get extra settlement and a letter of recommendation, so not all is lost.

In the interim, I pulled up another chart today.

I am by no means an expert at this so bear with me. L1 is h8 in pisces. I've just lost my job and I'm emotional and maybe not seeing things clearly. It's also a death/rebirth time for me (as I'm unemployed). L10 is sun house 5 in scorpio. The job is behind the scenes... in entertainment? Oh God, please don't tell me I'm going to be a home maker here. Sun is also conjunct jupiter. Is this job very good like I think it is? Finally. Although sun and moon are not currently aspecting. I'm assuming they will again, shortly, right? I'm haven't got to the part of counting aspects yet, right now I'm just relying on a calendar that doesn't include the moon. Saturn is in 7, well dignified, not aspecting sun (hopefully not before my moon) suggesting there won't be interference from other candidates?

So... am I missing anything? Does this look good? Oh! And Uranus in 11th. Not 10th anymore.

Ok - l10 is saturn. In 7. Job is to do with stability and possibly through a relationship? God. Anyways. It's also aspecting the moon.

Oh man. I totally messed that up.

Would the fact that Neptune is in pisces which is also conjuch moon say anything else about the role? Like would it have to do with law? It's weird. I have a lawyer who's a pisces and he has his own firm. I've done some good work for him (my own case) that I know impressed him... or am I over reaching.

Help please?

Ok - l10 is saturn. In 7. Job is to do with stability and possibly through a relationship? God. Anyways. It's also aspecting the moon.

Oh man. I totally messed that up.

Would the fact that Neptune is in pisces which is also conjuch moon say anything else about the role? Like would it have to do with law? It's weird. I have a lawyer who's a pisces and he has his own firm. I've done some good work for him (my own case) that I know impressed him... or am I over reaching.

Help please?

Neptune in house 9

Can we also talk about money in this chart? L2 sun house 5 conjunct jup. Sun will at one point (hopefully) aspect moon - is this good too? Suggesting that it's big and coming from a secret source?

Yuri

Nov 16 2018 at 7.30 pm - mississauga ont canada

If Nov 16 2018 at 7.30 pm - mississauga ont canada -5, Asc 7 Can, then you are Moo in 10 Pis, but a possible job is Jupiter in 2 Sag, we need an aspect between them. We have not any so far. Only after transitting Moo to Aries, in 2 Ari, it trines Jup. But it is too far, and Moo crosses other planets before. S7 Saturn in the 7th some astrologers consider as a suspicious point to a judgment, even non-radicality. Neptune stands on MC - an unsafe judgment. My opinion is if you get a job you won't get it very quickly, can't tell more, though Moo in an angular house can sometimes do an impossible thing.

Last edited:

Yuri

Can we also talk about money in this chart? L2 sun house 5 conjunct jup. Sun will at one point (hopefully) aspect moon - is this good too? Suggesting that it's big and coming from a secret source?

Salary, or this job income, is s11 Mars in triplicity, not bad, without negative reception to Moo or Sun s2. S2 if Sun, peregrine, rather average, but cusp 2 is right between signs, not reliable, maybe s2 is Moon. The job itself looks good now - Jup is in its own sign. But Sun here goes closer to Jup after its transition to Sag, so a job becomes combust, something may go wrong. But many astrologers don't consider a planet in its own sign being combust, so who knows, personally me I wouldn't assert anything certainly in this chart, it is not certainly good despite neutral receptions and good dignities. The main reason is the aspect Moo-Jup is too far away from now. As for planets within 5 degrees near a cusp, they are considered to belong to the next house.

Last edited: