Will I lose my virginity soon?

Chrysalis

Theres looks to be a TOL from moon to merc to jupiter, BUT moon can't translate anything here as merc doesn't receive moon and already mars is locked into a square with merc stopping moon forming aspects, also moon will be in a DF degree when she perfects with the trine with jupiter, so this is once again not fruitful.

Moon rules your 11th and your in your 3rd in a pitted degree, are you shy and nervous around others, especially girls ?

SaulG

Theres looks to be a TOL from moon to merc to jupiter, BUT moon can't translate anything here as merc doesn't receive moon and already mars is locked into a square with merc stopping moon forming aspects, also moon will be in a DF degree when she perfects with the trine with jupiter, so this is once again not fruitful.

Moon rules your 11th and your in your 3rd in a pitted degree, are you shy and nervous around others, especially girls ?

Now you nailed a last piece to my coffin.
Not so much, but I get anexety. I think my hate is growing every day until I do aomethig I’mnreally going to something

HeartTree

Having a sex is not a right that is taken away from you. Several people around you are still virgins you just don’t know it. Some are younger and some older. You being good looking or bad looking has very little to do with this issue. Focus on becoming a better citizen and ask this question again after some months.

SaulG

With all do respect, but your answer has nothing to do with astro response for this topic. But for your information, so far beign good citizen only led to people getting over me but at least I’m done with that. And trust me as far as my personality goes that can never be a problem but what do I know.

I’m so mad that I can’t even describe it.

Can you believe that in horary casted before six month about same question told me that It’s a postive yes but I guess that’s 1 in a million horar charts that was wrong.

Moon in pisces was supposed to be a really good but...

Last edited:

HeartTree

Horary charts are right about 80% of time if I remember correctly what is said about statistics. And I haven’t yet noticed correlation beyond normal variation myself in charts that I have casted. I understand your frustration but I think it’s not good for you feel mad over it. And I know what is to be attractive looking and virgin until late 20s myself. Have you examined your natal chart to see where the problem in relationships area might be?

tikana

Huh its straight tol moon merc jup
Most likelymoon to jup is the timer
Moon does not aspect mars