Read my venus

AppLeo

Venus is in its fall. Venus wants to be in Libra, but in your chart it's in the opposite sign of Libra, Aries. Venus in Aries doesn't do so well because it's kind of a selfish love.

Other than that, your Venus does really well. It's trine Jupiter in Sagittarius, which is a huge boost to your venus. Your relationships do better because you are positive and find them to be easy in your life. They affect your home-life and your spirituality.

Witchyone

OP,

Your Venus is in the 4th House. I think it's a beautiful placement. http://theastrologyplacemembership.com/2011/04/venus-in-4th-house/

Venus is in its fall. Venus wants to be in Libra, but in your chart it's in the opposite sign of Libra, Aries. Venus in Aries doesn't do so well because it's kind of a selfish love.

Other than that, your Venus does really well. It's trine Jupiter in Sagittarius, which is a huge boost to your venus. Your relationships do better because you are positive and find them to be easy in your life. They affect your home-life and your spirituality.

Side question: Why do we say Venus wants to be in Libra instead of in Taurus?

Signed,
Jealous Taurean/Venusian type

Witchyone

Venus wants to be in Taurus too! Hey your sun wants to be in Aries but does perfectly fine in Taurus :)

My sun is actually in Gemini with Taurus rising unless you're looking at the Whole House system, in which case I'm very Taurus. Also have Venus in Taurus. I'm just curious why it is that Venus governs two signs, but astrologers almost always mention Libra first. I notice this because of my own placements, I'm sure. But that is a post for a new thread, so I'll shut up!

And speaking of very Taurus, OP, with sun, moon, and Mercury all in Taurus, I'd say you care very much about your physical environment and like for things to be comfortable and beautiful. They're also in the 5th house where the sun is "at home."

Last edited: