andy natal 1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Dawn & Andy Composite.jpg
    Dawn & Andy Composite.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Please explain something of what its about.

Synastry requires a lot of work. You have to do a mini analysis of both charts, and then look for ther most significant issues from both charts as they interact with the combined chart.

Without a little information from you about what is going on, few people who are good at this are going to waste their time. This is a free forum, after all.

rahu

Banned
the first thing that jumps out is the dragontail conjunct to mercury. this gives a psychic /mental connection and you minds can work as one with each be8ing able to read the others feelings and thoughts. it marks the relationship as based more mental attraction . but the venus/uranus square shows an immediate and intense emotional connection. this give exciting emotional feelings but it also make a relationship unstable as the emotional intensity will wane and interest in each other then wanes...usually.. but here the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to venus so the emotional intensity may be able to be sustained. and also with mercury's pyschic connection between you, your mental attraction may carry the relationship.
with the venus/juno midpoint conjunct to to mercury and the dragointail, there is a strong imp7ulse for marriage and I would think this topic is in the forefront of your conversations.
on the down side the Uranus/pluto conjunction square to venus and mars square to mercury is often associated with sudden breakups.
rahu

kimbermoon

In the composite chart, the attention is drawn to the dynamic opposition between Moon/Neptune and Jupiter. Your own chart shows a Moon that is conjunct Uranus [restlessness, inconsistency, changeability] and the need for restraint from Saturn, as shown by the opposition...one gets the sense that you are looking for emotional stability and security from the partner. IN composite the other major malfunction is shown by Moon/Neptune in wide square to Saturn [discipline and responsibility]
In the composite chart there is evidence of susceptibility to trickery, deception, betrayal or manipulation, by the secretive influences of Scorpio [Moon conjunct Neptune]...In the composite we find Chiron in the 7th H of marriage...there is apt to be much adaptation and compromise to be made in the relationship. Pluto/Venus in square: difficulty in relationship over matters of power and control; Uranus/Venus-sudden separations and estrangements. In aspect with Mercury there can be communicational troubles and disruptions due to very different mind sets and attitudes. These are the primary challenges show in the composite, and these can indeed create intense disconnects and problems. Ready to commit through both the good and the bad times? As mentioned a thorough assessment requires more time and space. I can offer more is you wish to PM me.

Astrodawn

Thank you for your input here with the charts :)

I have been in this relationship for nearly 10 months. Its like no other relationship I have been in before, it started off very hesitantly (due to us both having just been with crazy exs) him more hesitant than me. But over the months the trust between us has developed and especially over the past month, since a fall out for a couple of days things have become very solid. I had been looking at the venus square mars/pluto/uranus myself and was waiting for instability and ups and downs but they havent happened?? in fact its the opposite!

Rahu
you are right about the mental connection, we are very psychic together, we have the same interests we work the same way, I have never met anyone who is on the exact same page as myself like this, it makes everything very easy and very STABLE. I currently live 3 days with him and 4 days at home when Im working, I have just spent the whole of the easter holidays with him 18 days and it although we dont talk of marriage, it feels like we are married, we have man/women roles that just feel right!! The longer we are in each others company the better things become, in my experience im usually irritated very quickly when in someones company for any length of time, we are both strong characters but havent had power issues again i think its because we speak in a way that the other instinctively understands, i know what to say when hes moody and vica versa he knows what to say to me. we have very little conflict.

the first thing that jumps out is the dragontail conjunct to mercury. this gives a psychic /mental connection and you minds can work as one with each be8ing able to read the others feelings and thoughts. it marks the relationship as based more mental attraction . but the venus/uranus square shows an immediate and intense emotional connection. this give exciting emotional feelings but it also make a relationship unstable as the emotional intensity will wane and interest in each other then wanes...usually.. but here the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct to venus so the emotional intensity may be able to be sustained. and also with mercury's pyschic connection between you, your mental attraction may carry the relationship.
with the venus/juno midpoint conjunct to to mercury and the dragointail, there is a strong imp7ulse for marriage and I would think this topic is in the forefront of your conversations.
on the down side the Uranus/pluto conjunction square to venus and mars square to mercury is often associated with sudden breakups.
rahu

Kimbermoon -

In the composite with the moon/neptune in scorpio, could that be that we could be up to something secretive together? Because we are, it doesnt involve other people and obviously I cant say what it is cause its a secret thing we are up to?

If im totally honest I hope this is it - we are both 50 at christmas, i can imagine spending old age with him due to the fact we are on the same page with everything mentally, he talks only of we and us and is planning on building an extension on his house so its bigger for us, hes completely unromantic in a traditional way and this threw me at first but the small things that matter far outweigh this, although he is getting warmer as time progresses.
I wanted to see what others though of the venus square uranus/pluto as i expected it to cause chaos but it hasnt, I didnt realise that sun/moon midpoint on venus till you said and the mercury links are strong.

mdinaz

I'll take your word for it on how things are as you say, but the chart doesn't really reflect that. How accurate are your birth times?
The Sun is semisquare the Moon and has no connection with Venus or Saturn; Moon is square Saturn; Mercury is in a fire sign square Uranus, Pluto and Mars; and Venus is square Mars and Chiron is right on the DSC and square Mercury and Venus. None of these are particularly conducive to harmony, much less all of them at the same time. The Moon-Neptune conjunction can be giving you a false impression of what the reality is, an otherworldly feel. There is a light karmic undertone to the relationship so you have probably been together before in a past life but nothing major that is demanding resolution in this life. I think it is this familiarity you sense. Although I don't discourage you from exploring this relationship, I would caution you about jumping into into any permanent arrangement right away as these composite aspects don't promise long-term bliss.

rahu

Banned

Some recent transits seem to indicate relationship was confusing.
Your composite mercury/pluto midpoint was transited by the node at 3scorp47 on jan 16. This would indicate a distance between you as the sun/satrun midpoint is square this aspect, silence and no communication would be expected. As there such a strong psychic/mental connection, this period must have raise questions
But before his silence became an issue ,the emotional attraction seemed to have embraced you again as the composite venus/mars midpoint was transited by the node at 3scorp 9 on jan 19 2014.
But though the sex was exceptional, it seems the next days were argumentative. Maybe issues of freedom and open relationships came up. the psychic energies are very strong as mercury/Uranus midpoint was transited by the node at 3scorp16 on jan 20th.
Your venus/Uranus midpoint was conjunct the transiting node at 29libra0 on april 10th. This gave sexual and emotional intensity and altered or psychic realities may have also joined you.but most likely the emotional intensity faded away quickly and the relationship may be in a wait and see phase.
With Uranus oposed to Chiron on the asc/dsc axis, longevity is problematic but intensity and insights are infinite.

rahu

Astrodawn

Hi Rahu,

Thanks for you input and sorry about the delay in answering. Ive checked back to those dates on whatsapp..things are not matching up thats why I origonally posted up the charts, ive been doing astrology long enough to know bad aspects in synastry and composites so I was confused as to why we get on so well with NO conflict??

Your composite mercury/pluto midpoint was transited by the node at 3scorp47 on jan 16. This would indicate a distance between you as the sun/satrun midpoint is square this aspect, silence and no communication would be expected. As there such a strong psychic/mental connection, this period must have raise questions -
On January 16th we were getting along like house on fire and it was a very warm time between us???

the emotional attraction seemed to have embraced you again as the composite venus/mars midpoint was transited by the node at 3scorp 9 on jan 19 2014.

the warmth continued through this time

the psychic energies are very strong as mercury/Uranus midpoint was transited by the node at 3scorp16 on jan 20th.
we didnt seem to be more psychic than usual (which we are) we were talking about ghosts/spirits and healing though.

Your venus/Uranus midpoint was conjunct the transiting node at 29libra0 on april 10th. This gave sexual and emotional intensity and altered or psychic realities may have also joined you.but most likely the emotional intensity faded away quickly and the relationship may be in a wait and see phase.
Relationship got emotionally stronger and has been going from strength to strength since???

I have a theory although it may be rubbish but its all I can think of, with us being only 10 days difference in age, our charts are similar, we both have some of the harsher aspects, ie mars square mercury etc and we both know instinctively how the other operates and so we dont get into conflict as we know what the buttons are. We have fell out once in 10 months for 2 days. We dont bicker or wind each other up, and really appreciate each other. We go from interest to interest together and our natal jupiter opposite neptunes allow us to have some very lavish optimistic ideals and dreams.

This week things have really increased in strength with him saying he would like to stay with me for the rest of his life as he feels so happy and contented permanently.

In this case of synastry - i cant understand how such strong aspects for conflict and seperation are so harmonious...but Im glad :)

Flapjacks

I think it should be important to consider the grand earth trine in both the composite and Andy's chart. This might create a more "easy" grounded energy between those planets not suggested by the difficult aspects.

It's interesting because you were born close together, where his sun forms a grand trine but yours does not, but in the composite it is there. The relationship might be giving you that grand trine easiness that is suggested in your chart but not quite in aspect. Since it involves the Sun, it's important in my view.

There is a lot of Virgo energy, and I feel like Uranus in Virgo, especially within a grand trine, is not going to be as difficult to assimilate as you'd expect. Uranus in Virgo with lots of trines makes me think of bucking the status quo by NOT bucking the status quo! Following the rules is more "shocking" than not following them. Being the rebel by not being rebellious. I'm furthering this conclusion by the square to Saggy Mercury and Venus, which loves freedom and integrity, with the ruler (Jupiter) also part of this grand trine in Taurus, the sign of personal values and material wealth. The opposition with Moon/Neptune shows how this might conflict with the "secrets" that you keep between the two of you.

I'm picturing this relationship as looking like it's playing by the rules, and finding it easy to keep up those appearances, have the house the white picket fence or what have you... but secretly there is much more going on, your wildest fantasies and dreams between you of how you'd like to live your lives (even together) would not be acceptable in the public eye, or would be considered unusual or outlandish, overly idealistic, etc. Living like nomads, for instance. But you are ok with dreaming about it rather than living it, and might be compromising that way. If there is a conflict, it may be here, where one of you is happy to keep playing to traditional couple role and the other isn't, or you try to live that fantasy and it becomes destructive, or something similar. But it isn't necessarily a problem, but may actually get you closer to whatever life you'd like to have. Someone to share your crazy dreams with is not so bad! :D

Just gonna say... 10 months isn't that long!

Err.. at least that's my first guess. Hot or cold? :whistling:

Last edited:

Astrodawn

Hiya Flapjack :)

Thanks for your take on it, I would say you are very close on some of the things you picked up on!

Uranus in Virgo with lots of trines makes me think of bucking the status quo by NOT bucking the status quo! Following the rules is more "shocking" than not following them. Being the rebel by not being rebellious. I'm furthering this conclusion by the square to Saggy Mercury and Venus, which loves freedom and integrity, with the ruler (Jupiter) also part of this grand trine in Taurus, the sign of personal values and material wealth.

this is interesting - i have always been rebellious, when younger even being a punk, Andy was also rebellious when younger, but with age we both have respectable jobs, hes works for himself (structured freedom) Im a college lecturer (megarules) but we still consider ourselves to be rebellious but not obviously. Only people that know us individually well, know our true nature of bucking the establishment, and we are usually again both called eccentric or unique by others separately. This is one area we find attractive about the other, along with having very specific morals and values that are not quite in keeping with the norm. I sent him a picture i found on FB only tonight that said, "stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone"

I'm picturing this relationship as looking like it's playing by the rules, and finding it easy to keep up those appearances, have the house the white picket fence or what have you... but secretly there is much more going on, your wildest fantasies and dreams between you of how you'd like to live your lives (even together) would not be acceptable in the public eye, or would be considered unusual or outlandish, overly idealistic, etc. Living like nomads, for instance.

Again close on this.....currently when together, we have very traditional home relatioship like we're from the 1940;s, this for us is unusual to experience as both of us have seemed to live with high unstable partners before, and we both are relishing the simplicity and contented harmony of peace, individually are quite anti social, neither of us have ever liked visitors calling at our houses or to be bombarded with outside 'intruders' when at home, again we match perfectly with this and one of our main desires in life is to accumalate enough money to be able to buy a very secluded castle to renovate, and then live self sufficiently, away from people, we are already growing all our own vegetables, we have the design and everything planned in detail!!

Ps 10 months is a very long time for us to be happy in another persons company from past experience haha