Most "powerful" chart as well as the "weakest" chart

wan

that you have ever seen? could you describe them, or even link us to them? Also, what criteria did you use to arrive at their respective strength?

I personally have seen many "powerful chart" on this site alone, and my criterion is this: see if they have any personal planets on or very near chart angles. If they do, I consider the chart to be powerful. If they have personal planets in cadent houses mostly, I consider it weak. but this is just a general rule. If there are no or few hard aspects like conjunction or square or opposition in the chart, i also consider it weak. Like my chart for example, it's got only a few trines and sextile and the only conjunctions I have are quite "generic", as in, sun conj. mercury and venus. pretty vanilla if you ask me. I also have no planets in cardinal houses, which is another reason why I think my chart is "weak'.

What about you? seen any powerful and weak charts lately? do you think your own chart is powerful or weak? why?

Saturnian

I don't think you're using the right term to describe charts.It's as if you are implying some charts are superior than others.
Personally I've been told quite a few good things about my chart but in all honesty I don't see any potential it shows manifested in my real life.Considering I am having trouble with so many things and not really succeeding.Instead I've failed a lot for a chart as over-achiever as mine.
Simply the potential differs from chart to chart like from person to person.

Moog

I'm of the opinion that it's better if malefics and rulers of malefic houses aren't so strong.

actio

Squares and oppositions are supposed to add stress and difficulties in one's life.In don't believe that can be called neither "powerful" nor "weak".
I would consider a chart with so many stress points to be debilitating to the person.