Thailand chart

Neptune Rising

Hi all

Does anyone know the birth chart of Thailand?

I am very interested in studying this, maybe hoping to observe what may have influenced the recent violence there in Bankok.

NR

R4VEN

Hi all

Does anyone know the birth chart of Thailand?

I am very interested in studying this, maybe hoping to observe what may have influenced the recent violence there in Bankok.

NR
I got this chart from astrotheme. I have no idea if it's correct historically, although I am aware that the `Siamese Revolution/coup' occurred in 1932.

Here's a chart - with transits and progressions - for the date and time given by astrotheme.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_73_thailand_tr + progr.gif
    astro_245gw_73_thailand_tr + progr.gif
    59.8 KB · Views: 45

Alice McDermott

The birth chart of Thailand is 21 April 1782 6.54 am LMT Bangkok, Thailand.

This chart is casted from date and time that the city pillar was established. The Royal astrologer in the reign of King Rama I elected the auspicious time for this ceremony and used it as mundane horoscope for forecasting in the kingdom. Moreover, the city pillar has the city horoscope inside.

This is the chart used by most Thai astrologers.

On 24th June 1932 a constitutional monarchy was established by the military. Some western astrologers use this chart, but the original Thai chart above still responds very strongly to transits, progressions and directions.

Currently transiting Saturn and Uranus are activating natal Uranus, ruler of the MC, as well as the Secondary Progressed MC. Transiting Pluto is activating natal Ascendant and Mercury.

Alice

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thats great, thanks Alice!! :happy: Thats very interesting, thanks for the history too.

Ah yes, they have Uranus square in a closing the cycle, plus square their Jupiter and approaching square their Saturn. Interesting how this Saturn/Uranus oppositon is affecting their own Saturn Uranus opp. Transiting Uranus squares natal Ura again in March 2011 after its retrograde cycle, maybe there will be more unrest then, or a resolution..?

NR

Last edited: