Will I go blind?

conspiracy theorist

Greetings denizens,

Bad eyesight runs in my family (and it runs in my chart too). There is a scare among the family that I'm going to be legit blind and the doctor is concerned for my vision. It's not definitively going to happen based off of what they say, but they are very much concerned.

I haven't done a horary chart in a good while and I thought that this would be a good question to ask the stars.

First thing I notice about the chart is that the moon is legitimately void. It's going to change into it's exaltation (which I see a good thing, it being one of the planets of vision) but it doesn't aspect anything until 14 degrees.

Seems like a worthless chart to me. What say you?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_706_will_i_go_blind.8969.6049.jpg
    astro_2gw_706_will_i_go_blind.8969.6049.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 34

cindystubbs

Try asteroid Astraea which rules eyesight. When had eye surgery it was on lunar return ascendant
First thing I notice about the chart is that the moon is legitimately void. It's going to change into it's exaltation (which I see a good thing, it being one of the planets of vision) but it doesn't aspect anything until 14 degrees.

Seems like a worthless chart to me. What say you?[/QUOTE]

conspiracy theorist

Try asteroid Astraea which rules eyesight. When had eye surgery it was on lunar return ascendant

Seems like a worthless chart to me. What say you?
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the response but with all due respect I'd like to keep to the planets. If there is no testimony from them then I'll be satisfied.

Oddity

I would be happier to see the lights above, as sun and moon represent the eyes. I'd also be happier if Saturn was not in mutual application to an opposition with the sun.

It bears watching. Are sun/moon below the horizon or heavily afflicted in your natal chart?

conspiracy theorist

I would be happier to see the lights above, as sun and moon represent the eyes. I'd also be happier if Saturn was not in mutual application to an opposition with the sun.

It bears watching. Are sun/moon below the horizon or heavily afflicted in your natal chart?

I saw the opposition to Sun and it raised an alarm in my head too. Should have mentioned it in the first post.

Sun is above the horizon but in the 12th house/1st sign, in it's triplicity. Disposed by a Hayz dignified Jupiter on the ascendant.

Moon in the 2nd house/3rd sign and is sextiled by Mars while being in it's bound. Moon is in her face.

Ascendant @ 26 Sag near a nebula and parallel Facies. Nice.

My luminaries aren't doing terribly.

conspiracy theorist

Thanks for the tips, Kitch. Eyesight problems seems to be the malady of our immediate family, as no one outside of our unit seems to have any great issues with their eyes. My mom was told similar things when she was younger regrading blindness but she essentially said **** that **** and begun doing techniques to rectify her vision. Today, when doctors says her eyes should have been deteriorating, they are actually seeing improvements. I plan to follow suit.

Not a moony mars. My warrior planet is in Sagittarius.

Oddity

Traditionally the big indicator for blindness is both lights under the horizon, with an affliction from a malefic. Double chance with moon or Mars being combust.

Not a fan of moon/Mars aspects. I lost the sight in my left eye as a child, and in my old age, the right is becoming sympathetic.

In your case, natally, at least, one light above the horizon is a good indication. So do we go with the natal or the horary? Saturn would suggest partial loss of sight to illness, Mars to accident.

My guess would be that there might come a time of some visual impairment, but I don't think that you'll go completely blind. Also bear in mind that medical science has advanced a lot, and there's much more that can be done these days.

Again, it bears watching, but I wouldn't be unduly fearful here.

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, now my mind is going toward my brother's chart. He has Aries Sun conjunct Mars and Saturn both squaring Cancer Moon.

Both of the tentative birthtimes I have for him has at least one light above the horizon.

He has been diagnosed with Nystagmus since he was a toddler and been wearing glasses since he was 5. Doesn't like to wear them now at 18 so he much rather plaster his face into his electronics than put them on. I can empathize as I didn't need them when I was a teenager and was playing sports quite competently without them (where you have to track the movements of people/the ball). I'm going to get contact lenses.