Will I find a boyfriend this year?

deepminde

Hi,

I've no luck with relationships, but maybe 2016 is different?

Please, help:pouty:

-----------------
Look down, a new chart

Attachments

• horary love.jpg
    horary love.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Doodleloo

I...don't think so?

Early degrees indicate it's too soon to say (which is apt, seeing as how it's only mid February), but you're in your own sign in your house. It's probably time to focus inwards instead.

EvieGrace

What do you mean? If I ask in the beginning of the year the answer always will be no? :D

I think what Doodle is trying to say is that it's only the beginning of the year... Do what I'm doing and focus on yourself. That way, when someone does finally come along you'll be more in tune and aware of yourself and your wants and needs...

rafaella

Hi,

I've no luck with relationships, but maybe 2016 is different?

Please, help:pouty:

Not seeing bf. You need an aspect between Lord 1 and lord 7th. Mars and Venus, Or Moon to lord 7th (Moon to Venus). There is none. (we are looking for a trine, square, sextile, or a conjunction).Then there is reception and dignity to look for.

deepminde

My update.

You all were right no boyfriend in 2016. :(

So new question would be when I'm going to have a boyfriend? Please, help.

I/mercury, boyfriend/jupiter. I'm going away from hypothetical boyfriend... :D Maybe in the end of 2017... :(

Attachments

• boyfriend.png
    boyfriend.png
    66 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

rafaella

My update.

You all were right no boyfriend in 2016. :(

So new question would be when I'm going to have a boyfriend? Please, help.

I/mercury, boyfriend/jupiter. I'm going away from hypothetical boyfriend... :D Maybe in the end of 2017... :(

close to 1,5 month or year. I think 'year'. There is a square so will be some issue with this. Problem and delay/difficulty.

deepminde

What are you doing to find one? Do you go on dates? Online dating? Being proactive will help.

In my country there is no such thing as 'dating'. You meet new people around your surroundings.
And I guess I'm so disappointed that I do nothing to meet one... :(