Will I be dating anyone this year?

tikana

Sven

the timing is never on target just by looking the distance..

i will be uploading the chart that just has been resolved

I m trying to figure out the timing.. so far nothing sticks

T

sven555

Sven

the timing is never on target just by looking the distance..

i will be uploading the chart that just has been resolved

I m trying to figure out the timing.. so far nothing sticks

T

I agree, nothing is ever set in stone. It is a rule of thumb. No problem tikana

Doodleloo

Difference between Venus and Jupiter is 2.83 time units (2 min 53 deg)

Generally Cardinal Signs are fastest, but Angular houses are slowest.

Obviously it has been over 2 months since the question was asked, so it looks like nothing happened.

Good luck for the future Doodleloo :)

Well reallyyyy the validity would have only been able to be tested in May, which was the predicted month. And even then, technically we won't know for sure until the end of the year.

Thanks, Sven :3

rafaella

I'm venus looking at mars (and mars is also looking at moon, but I think moon is moving away?), but I don't know if that's a square/trine/or something else. Mars is also in his own sign, so that hypothetical person is too busy focusing on himself? So no?

I'd look more towards Moon/Mars aspect, but then again Saturn prohibits. Jupiter is debilitated in 12th, rx and its fall. Retro planet can't collect light, it throws back the rays (Lesson I learned from skyscript). So Jupiter can't help you. Moon is combust, it does conjunct Sun. To me it seems you may meet someone in 6 months from the chart or there about, but Saturn, Moon combustion and reception between Moon and Sun, plus Sun in its detriment makes me think, this guy is no good. You may get hurt.

So ultimately its a no.

Doodleloo

I'd look more towards Moon/Mars aspect, but then again Saturn prohibits. Jupiter is debilitated in 12th, rx and its fall. Retro planet can't collect light, it throws back the rays (Lesson I learned from skyscript). So Jupiter can't help you. Moon is combust, it does conjunct Sun. To me it seems you may meet someone in 6 months from the chart or there about, but Saturn, Moon combustion and reception between Moon and Sun, plus Sun in its detriment makes me think, this guy is no good. You may get hurt.

So ultimately its a no.

Actually, over the summer I got diagnosed with a condition thwt ultimately required brain surgery. So I have not been at school/dating anyone, and I'm positive it won't change in the near future. That's fine with me, anyway, as now I have other priorities.

rafaella

Actually, over the summer I got diagnosed with a condition thwt ultimately required brain surgery. So I have not been at school/dating anyone, and I'm positive it won't change in the near future. That's fine with me, anyway, as now I have other priorities.

Thanks for updating! Well I didn't see anything positive in the chart, but definitely didn't think your health was in jeopardy (not something I look for in romance questions). I hope you are feeling better?

Lets take a look at the chart to see if there was anything there! Venus is applying to Jupiter, Jupiter is in terrible shape. Jupiter rules the 6th placed in 12th of the unknown. 6th is usually disease in health questions, but here its shows your health (as it wasn't really a health question). Jupiter in sign ruled by Mercury - 'brains'. Negative reception between Venus and Jupiter. You got sick between 3-6 months from the time of question, 3 degrees because of Venus/Jup aspect. 6 because of Moon to Sun aspect.

Doodleloo

Thanks for updating! Well I didn't see anything positive in the chart, but definitely didn't think your health was in jeopardy (not something I look for in romance questions). I hope you are feeling better?

Lets take a look at the chart to see if there was anything there! Venus is applying to Jupiter, Jupiter is in terrible shape. Jupiter rules the 6th placed in 12th of the unknown. 6th is usually disease in health questions, but here its shows your health (as it wasn't really a health question). Jupiter in sign ruled by Mercury - 'brains'. Negative reception between Venus and Jupiter. You got sick between 3-6 months from the time of question, 3 degrees because of Venus/Jup aspect. 6 because of Moon to Sun aspect.

I am still recovering, but I'll be fine. I was actually thinking of doing some sort of progression chart to see if this actually could have been predicted without any prior knowledge, which it doesn't seem like it based on some of the predictions I got while I was still using the forum.

Doodleloo

Oh, I do recall I asked a question about when ny grades woule get posted, as I really wanted to know because I was applying to summer programs and you daid something might affect that health wise? The post is buried somewhere. Do you think that chart showed signs of what was to come?

rafaella

Oh, I do recall I asked a question about when ny grades woule get posted, as I really wanted to know because I was applying to summer programs and you daid something might affect that health wise? The post is buried somewhere. Do you think that chart showed signs of what was to come?

Can't find that chart, but yes if 6th house ruler was prohibiting aspect, then potential health issues get in the way, just like in this chart.