My first love..

luminousray

Venus Rx is messing with me right now, I keep having vivid dreams about my first love. I really thought this person was my soulmate but it didn't work out. We had an amazing connection but we were really young and long-distance so it was hard to maintain the relationship.

I personally felt like I had more feelings for him than he did for me, he could be reticent about talking about his emotions so I didn't know where I stood with him sometimes. It was a very obsessive relationship though, we were obsessed with each other. Can you see that in the charts? I wonder if he felt just as obsessed as I did.

Now I am older...it ended about 11 years ago. I'm mature enough now to see that if it was meant to be, we would still be together. However I am curious about our connection and how it affected me and the way I view relationships. I am also curious as to how he felt about me.

I have posted our natals (me first, him second) and our synastry ( i am inner wheel, he is outer wheel) and composite.

I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Attachments

• me.pdf
    90.2 KB · Views: 15
  • o.pdf
    89.8 KB · Views: 15
  • synastry.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 16
  • composite.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 12

muchacho

Venus Rx is messing with me right now, I keep having vivid dreams about my first love. I really thought this person was my soulmate but it didn't work out. We had an amazing connection but we were really young and long-distance so it was hard to maintain the relationship.

I personally felt like I had more feelings for him than he did for me, he could be reticent about talking about his emotions so I didn't know where I stood with him sometimes. It was a very obsessive relationship though, we were obsessed with each other. Can you see that in the charts? I wonder if he felt just as obsessed as I did.

Now I am older...it ended about 11 years ago. I'm mature enough now to see that if it was meant to be, we would still be together. However I am curious about our connection and how it affected me and the way I view relationships. I am also curious as to how he felt about me.

I have posted our natals (me first, him second) and our synastry ( i am inner wheel, he is outer wheel) and composite.

I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you!
Can you post the charts using astro.com?

Well, what is 'meant to be', really? Obviously you were meant to be for that period of time or it wouldn't have happened. And on the topic of soulmates, you can live with your soulmate and still annoy each other or don't even realize that you are living with your soulmate. That's the thing about synastry charts, it's just about potential. If you are not in alignment with yourself, then just anyone will annoy you, no matter if soulmate or someone random.

luminousray

Here are the charts from astro.com..

thank you!

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 12
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 10
  • comp.jpg
    comp.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 11
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 12

muchacho

Yes, one can see all that in the chart. You both have your Sun in Libra and even the same planets in Libra, which means in the grand scheme of things and general orientation in life, you are on the same page. It's probably Mars in Leo that let the sparks fly as soon as you two met. But as you've already noticed, he wasn't really open about his feeling state, that's the Moon in Capricorn. He's the exact opposite of you there, with Moon in Leo and also with Mars there, you tend to express yourself freely and like to have it served straight and direct and don't like to (and usually can't) read between the lines.

When you make acquaintances, what you usually have to deal with is the ASC. As get to know each other better, the Sun sign and the Moon sign begin to play a role, too. And if you really get intimate, then the Moon sign plays a very important role. The Moon represents the mind, the way you really think and feel, the kind of atmosphere that you need in order to be truly yourself. And Capricorn and Leo (especially with Mars) don't match well here. Capricorn is a very simple, economical and no-nonsense sign. Leo (and Mars), however, likes to go full throttle, loves grandeur and theatrics. Also, your Moon is in the 3rd House, the house that is associated with communication. His Moon is in the 4th House. So there's no need on his part to talk much about feelings while to you that may seem essential.

To sum it up, not a natural match if your interest is long-term. But you already knew that, right? :smile: