Where's does my wild imagination come from?

GeminiSun

editeditediteditedit

Attachments

• astroo.jpg
    astroo.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

theV

You are escaping the pain and life's suffering by turning into your imagination in fact illusion. Therefore, you don't know how to deal with life problems and emotional pressure.

GeminiSun

You are escaping the pain and life's suffering by turning into your imagination in fact illusion. Therefore, you don't know how to deal with life problems and emotional pressure.
It's true. :( The last few years have been super tough. I created an imaginary world to cope, I guess.

theV

Casting your 12th harmonic and numerology birth chart- something I usually do but not post it so often- It has been shown that you have:

Harmonic Neptune opposite your natal Sun: This is a hidden aspect that carry out the same meaning of natal Sun/Nep. It endows you with sensitive exterior and imaginative self expression. And Nep creates multiple personality (Ego) or imaginary characters which makes it hard for the person to distinguish his true personality.

Harmonic Sun conjunct Harmonic Uranus which tends to show in the chart of actors with Oscars or comedians. There is a tremendous ability to act with Sun/Ura as I have noticed throughout my harmonic readings.

And again we have Sun/Nep which you should look for and search about.

I can sense a struggle with the father.

YOU HAVE A HIDDEN SUN NEPTUNE AND YOU SHOULD SEARCH THE ASPECT.

Are you homosexual if I might ask?

Attachments

• geminu.jpg
    geminu.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Seneka

This is embarrassing but my wild imagination is crazy. Like me and my mind are so crazy. Other then getting amazing ideas I always have this crazy imagination where I imagine elaborate things happening. Me on stage, me performing, me in a music video (LOL), amazing scenarios happening in life... And it's so VIVID. It seems SO real. I can see myself and be in the moment and feel it and everything.

Edit: Also I noticed the more depressed I get, the more I live in my head and create this world that seems so real!

Neptune (imagination) is near Uranus (wild, quirky) in your 3rd house (mind).

Also yoour Neptune and Uranus are in aspect with Mars which is near MC (both give much strength and motivation to Neptune and Uranus.

It's actually quite straightforward in your chart.

Good for you! What do you like imagining?

Seneka

Neptune (imagination) is near Uranus (wild, quirky) in your 3rd house (mind).

Also yoour Neptune and Uranus are in aspect with Mars which is near MC (both give much strength and motivation to Neptune and Uranus.

It's actually quite straightforward in your chart.

Good for you! What do you like imagining?

Also, having the ability to imagine yourself in odd/ interesting situations might program you to attract those situations. It's a gift! Before you can do anything big you should imagine yourself doing that thing.

GeminiSun

Casting your 12th harmonic and numerology birth chart- something I usually do but not post it so often- It has been shown that you have:

Harmonic Neptune opposite your natal Sun: This is a hidden aspect that carry out the same meaning of natal Sun/Nep. It endows you with sensitive exterior and imaginative self expression. And Nep creates multiple personality (Ego) or imaginary characters which makes it hard for the person to distinguish his true personality.

Harmonic Sun conjunct Harmonic Uranus which tends to show in the chart of actors with Oscars or comedians. There is a tremendous ability to act with Sun/Ura as I have noticed throughout my harmonic readings.

And again we have Sun/Nep which you should look for and search about.

I can sense a struggle with the father.

YOU HAVE A HIDDEN SUN NEPTUNE AND YOU SHOULD SEARCH THE ASPECT.

Are you homosexual if I might ask?
OH MY GOD STOP SCARING ME WITH THIS ACCURACY. LOL.

Everything you said is spot on! And yes I'm gay. Struggle with the father, kind of, didn't feel connected to him growing up at all. But it's gotten way better thankfully during my late teens.

GeminiSun

Also, having the ability to imagine yourself in odd/ interesting situations might program you to attract those situations. It's a gift! Before you can do anything big you should imagine yourself doing that thing.
Oh my goodness you guys are so spot on. Especially your last response. I used to be super into hypnosis and one time it was absolutely insane what I attracted. It was literally like magic. I got into a hypnosis state using some YouTube hypnosis video and then I imagined myself looking in a mirror, wearing something, doing something (won't say what) and within WEEKS the same thing happened that I imagined myself doing and I looked the exact same way. I remember thinking oh my goodness, this hypnosis thing is magic.

I got scared and stopped doing hypnosis though because my freaky Scorpio aspects made me paranoid. I did some research on it and apparently through meditation, hypnosis and yoga, you put yourself in a state of mind that can attract negative spirits to enter your body and that scared me. So I didn't want to take the risk and stopped but yeah. I can easily get into that state of mind and attract things to me.

Seneka

Oh my goodness you guys are so spot on. Especially your last response. I used to be super into hypnosis and one time it was absolutely insane what I attracted. It was literally like magic. I got into a hypnosis state using some YouTube hypnosis video and then I imagined myself looking in a mirror, wearing something, doing something (won't say what) and within WEEKS the same thing happened that I imagined myself doing and I looked the exact same way. I remember thinking oh my goodness, this hypnosis thing is magic.

I got scared and stopped doing hypnosis though because my freaky Scorpio aspects made me paranoid. I did some research on it and apparently through meditation, hypnosis and yoga, you put yourself in a state of mind that can attract negative spirits to enter your body and that scared me. So I didn't want to take the risk and stopped but yeah. I can easily get into that state of mind and attract things to me.

Approach this as a talent and not a liability. Imagine great things for yourself, imagine being happy, being successful (in whichever way suits you) and follow up. I wish I could transcend realities like that, even if illusory.

GeminiSun

Approach this as a talent and not a liability. Imagine great things for yourself, imagine being happy, being successful (in whichever way suits you) and follow up. I wish I could transcend realities like that, even if illusory.
OK, I will try my best. It's a blessing and a curse because when I'm low I imagine horrid things so it can be tricky.

Ariesinlove1996

This is F amazing. You guys do a really good job on the accuracy I swear!

I know I'm a lot like gemini sun... I always have my imagination play a big role and it's clouds my **** reality.

I wanna do my chart next if anyone would like to tell me how to improve myself!!!

miquar

Hi GeminiSun

It seems likely that you are trying to reclaim a lost sense of potency through these daydreams. Mars in Leo at the midheaven wants satisfies the need to feel potent by expressing one's uniqueness to the world at large. With Mars exactly conjunct Chiron and square Pluto, you may tend to feel disempowered and possibly even victimised.

The Mars Chiron conjunction semisquares the Mercury (in dreamy Cancer) square Jupiter (in like-me Libra), with Jupiter ruling the Moon, which in turn rules Mercury. So the mind is drawn into the fantasy.

It's a very powerful configuration, and I wonder what else you might have done with it. There's certainly a lot you could do with it - for example inspiring others to be open about there feelings of disempowerment and teaching them what it truly means to be potent rather than what we are taught it means. Especially since Saturn forms a configuration with Moon, Mercury and Jupiter.

Be careful not to overcompensate for the difficult feelings - any satisfaction gained from this is likely to be temporary and superficial.

Best wishes

Miquar

GeminiSun

Hi GeminiSun

It seems likely that you are trying to reclaim a lost sense of potency through these daydreams. Mars in Leo at the midheaven wants satisfies the need to feel potent by expressing one's uniqueness to the world at large. With Mars exactly conjunct Chiron and square Pluto, you may tend to feel disempowered and possibly even victimised.

The Mars Chiron conjunction semisquares the Mercury (in dreamy Cancer) square Jupiter (in like-me Libra), with Jupiter ruling the Moon, which in turn rules Mercury. So the mind is drawn into the fantasy.

It's a very powerful configuration, and I wonder what else you might have done with it. There's certainly a lot you could do with it - for example inspiring others to be open about there feelings of disempowerment and teaching them what it truly means to be potent rather than what we are taught it means. Especially since Saturn forms a configuration with Moon, Mercury and Jupiter.

Be careful not to overcompensate for the difficult feelings - any satisfaction gained from this is likely to be temporary and superficial.

Best wishes

Miquar
Thanks for the input! x