Can I move away from this special housing within 2 years?

Question (easy): Can I move away from this special housing within 2 years? :pouty:

Gemini Pyramid: I am there in special housing, there is not much to like.

my interpretation (sidereal): Neptune, if I comfort the people around me, a lot.
But this is not enough interpretation.

Gemini Pyramid

Horary tropical chart:

11-trop.jpg

And,
Horary fagan bradley chart:

11-fagan.jpg

Last edited:

Inquisag

Your ruler, Moon, is void of course (a change in circumstances). The first major aspect it makes in the next sign is a sextile to Venus. I think the answer to your question is yes and you will be moving a long distance (Venus in 9).

SunConjunctUranus

Your ruler, Moon, is void of course

Moon is 60° away from Mercury. They're sextile.

Answer for OP :

Yes, you will move because the lord of the helm and subterranean are in the south. It will happen due to your occupation circumstances pertaining the government involvement.

Last edited:

Inquisag

Your comment about my math abilities was unnecessary and nonproductive in addition to being incorrect in this context. Mercury is retrograde and moving away from the Moon. It is not an applying aspect. The Moon does not make an applying aspect before leaving the sign.

SunConjunctUranus

Oh okay I'm sorry about that, thanks for letting me know.

They're exactly 60° distance each others, the sign is measurement, the angle more potent. William Lily put more emphasizes on angularity than the aspects, but not really discriminate the aspect. But still, angularity is the first to disect. And also Void Moon is when the Moon completely unaspect with other stars.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Question (easy): Can I move away from this special housing within 2 years? :pouty:
Gemini Pyramid: I am there in special housing, there is not much to like.
my interpretation (sidereal): Neptune, if I comfort the people around me, a lot.
But this is not enough interpretation.
Gemini Pyramid

using outers made no sense to Lilly - Lilly would have been puzzled :smile:
because as Dirius mentions
William Lilly lived in the 17th century,
and
Neptune wasn't discovered until the 18th century.

William Lilly wasn't even aware of the existance of the outer planets.
so those who follow William Lilly methods do not use outer planets
useful FREE online course complete with self-testing for the beginner
at http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

Horary tropical chart:

11-trop.jpg

And,
Horary fagan bradley chart:

11-fagan.jpg

Inquisag

Moon is 17' beyond an exact sextile with Mercury; it is separating, it is in the past, not the future. I think Mercury separating represents what prompted this question.

Gemini Pyramid, did you separate from something just before asking this question? For example, was something revealed (Mercury retrograde) to you that prompted this question or did you learn something minutes before?

JUPITERASC

??? Can you doing math? Moon is 60° away from Mercury. They're sextile.
thanks for highlighting that because personally, my maths is not that brilliant :smile:
Oh okay I'm sorry about that, thanks for letting me know.
They're exactly 60° distance each others, the sign is measurement, the angle more potent.

William Lily put more emphasizes on angularity than the aspects, but
not really discriminate the aspect.
But still, angularity is the first to disect.
And also Void Moon is when the Moon completely unaspect with other stars.

JUPITERASC

Answer for OP :
Yes, you will move because the lord of the helm and subterranean are in the south.
It will happen due to your occupation circumstances pertaining the government involvement.
Checking significators:

Sidereal Chart shows that IC is in fact Leo :smile:
not Virgo
and 4th sidereal house is definitely Leo

so significator of 4th is Sun

confirmation required

SunConjunctUranus

Moon is 17' beyond an exact sextile with Mercury; it is separating, it is in the past, not the future. I think Mercury separating represents what prompted this question.

I'm sorry about my remarks. Trully I'm. My post was very shameful, and it was really childish. I hope you could forgive me.

However, it tend to disagree with the moon void because it's 60° distance from mercury. Maybe imo the picture is little bit unclear and/or unfamiliar so i think it's wise to run the map from other source. I personally run it via astroseek.

Inquisag

Thank you. You are my best friend now : )

I have found that only major aspects to major planets count when it comes to void of course moons. Venus is beyond the 3 degrees allowed for curing a void moon, but in my experience the number of degrees into the next sign does not matter when it comes to the first aspect. Do you have experience with aspects to stars or points curing an otherwise void of course moon?

SunConjunctUranus

Thank you. You are my best friend now : )

Thank you! ;")

I have found that only major aspects to major planets count when it comes to void of course moons. Venus is beyond the 3 degrees allowed for curing a void moon, but in my experience the number of degrees into the next sign does not matter when it comes to the first aspect. Do you have experience with aspects to stars or points curing an otherwise void of course moon?

I'm not finish to read all William Lily's book yet, but I understand basic concept on how he make a judgement in the horary map. Yes, I personally think so about major aspect. Venus is unaspect with the Moon but what I pointing out that Mercury is in exact sextile with the moon. Imo the OP's map isn't clear so I wish to upload my own map. The map is as follow :

As you can see more clearly in this map. Moon is 26° Taurus and Mercury is 26° Pisces, therefore I said Moon is not in void course.

Btw, the OP themself seems like not interactively join our discussion so I think, I'll just leave it. I'm glad though we made a good discussions.

Best regards
Rudy

Inquisag

I agree about waiting. If something happened to prompt the question, it will help with deciphering that Mercury Moon aspect. We won't know until the quesitor returns.

SunConjunctUranus

Checking significators:

Sidereal Chart shows that IC is in fact Leo :smile:
not Virgo
and 4th sidereal house is definitely Leo

so significator of 4th is Sun

confirmation required

Hi, Jupiter. This is exactly one of confusions to what I meant when we discussed it in here :

Jupiter, I found an interesting map. There are 2 angles which possibly out of the 10th house and 4th house. Are they able to be identifying as angular house despite the angle is not in the 10th house and 4th house? Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately, I only asked specifically about the angularity but not the house itself.

Now, let's take a look at the sidereal map we have been discussing:

It seems to me that constellation Leo is in the 3rd sign from the East but strangely enough for noob like me that constellation Leo is in the North because the IC happen to be in Leo.

So, this is why I asked you before on how to make a judge the map in this particular case? Why constellation Leo is definitely in the 4th sidereal house?

Because I see Virgo is in the 4th house/sign from the East.